I'm about to go to bed, so if the CERN test alters the timeline, you guys let me know

I'm about to go to bed, so if the CERN test alters the timeline, you guys let me know.

1945 simulation reset? Lock her up timeline? Punished Trump re-elected and out for revenge?

Predictions?

Attached: TIMELINE SWITCHER.jpg (1920x1080, 733.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/06kFq1QF5-s
youtube.com/watch?v=dVHiAOQHn9g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone post predictions
youtu.be/06kFq1QF5-s
I reckon I'll finally lose my virginity in an alternative dimension at 32

NJ repealed AWB + Red Flag laws

The mcodnald golden arches will just be a big golden N

hour and a half to go

Leave yourself an indelible artifact of this timeline or there's a good chance you'll go through the switch without any recollection. I've consciously gone through 2 so far. My go-to is to plant some very out of place flower or tree in my garden.

Are there really people on this board that unironically believe in timeline shift bullshit or is this all some meta-ironic fag shit that schizos latch onto like summoning an Egyptian frog deity with post numbers?

It's just a fucking particle accelerator guys

Its uneducated morons and christcuckery that leads to such bullshit claims.

Sounds about right. It's "Dimensional Merge" tier cringe and I'm tired of it. Literally every time some schizo wakes up with a "weird feeling" they immediately jump onto here screeching about how some false memory they have is proof that the timelines shifted and this is the reality where Trump was actually President all along

I'm at CERN a right now. What do you want to know?

mentally retarded niggerfaggots will kill themselves when they realise literally nothing happened

Based schizos, hylics stay seething

Attached: F762AF97-EA79-41EE-B6E7-0BDF9B8EB83A.jpg (720x528, 57.89K)

Based.

youtube.com/watch?v=dVHiAOQHn9g

Attached: 34545465.jpg (700x350, 92.85K)

Can we stop smartphones from ever existing?

And prevent normalfags, zoomers and women from discovering the internet.

You'll wake up to Kraft dinner being noodles and both parents speaking Mandarin

I think our priority should be on stopping niggers from existing. Smartphones can wait

Trump was the president you idiot. You must be from a different timeline

That isn't what CERN and the LHC are for.
You're all fucking retarded paranoids who sound like complete idiots when you try to talk any of the science behind this, and then you go into: "I heard blah blah blah total bullshit."
The scientists involved absolutely know what the LHC is for and its very specific uses in particle physics because they designed it at very specific energy levels for very specific experiments at tremendous cost and massive, precision engineering in order to answer the questions we have in our current incomplete understanding of the Standard Model of particle physics.
You're all massive faggots and goddamn embarrassing. Go actually learn a few things instead of using your unbelievably shitty imaginations on this tired conspiracy garbage.
Learn about the giant electromagnets directing these high-energy particle beams for collision dynamics and stop being idiots speculating upon complete nonsense you pulled out of your retard asses.
There is zero hope for humanity when there are people as willfully stupid, ignorant, and mentally dysfunctional as you.

the perfect timeline

Mole people

I'm glad we're all gonna die in half an hour, you're a fag

The people who were awake when it happens won't notice, only the people who were unconscious, and even they forget it soon and sound schizo when they try to tell people.
>That used to be Berenstain didn't it?
Sure, pal.

Is CERN like Black Mesa and is the LHC going to cause a resonance cascade?

I want the timeline where Vladimir Lenin goodifies Musk and Bezos and the rest of the elites with bullet therapy

Christcuck here. We absolutely do not believe in these claims. Nice try though.