33 tetanus cases and 2 deaths yearly

>33 tetanus cases and 2 deaths yearly

Why would we vaccinate against something that a significant percent of the population isn't up to date on and is completely fine?

ITT: Will you vaccinate your children with all the standard vaccines?

Attached: file.png (507x338, 36K)

I spent nearly 2 years in hospital with tetanus as 10 year old

It means the vaccine is working you dork

that's a 1 in 3.03951368e-9 probability user.
so gonna be safe to say doubt

but the vaccine wears off in a few years, hence my point, vast majority don't get boosters unless you're saying the initial works so well, but if that's the case why do people get boosters?

Something not make sense

This is the only vaccine I'd consider getting vaccinated for but I'm gonna steer clear of vaccine for a few years at least

In USA everyone gets boosters, I get boosters every time I have a kid

>33 tetanus cases and 2 deaths yearly
Because most people are vaccinated?
Imagine being this retarded

Only toxin vaccines like tetanus, or attenuated, or whole inactivated virus vaccines. Only “once-and-done” vaccines. I stretch the schedule out.

I refuse all other vaccine technologies such as recombinant, subunit, etc. I refuse all “seasonal” vaccines such as the flu shot.

ID confirms
I had an injury recently and they gave me a tetanus shot in the hospital. Maybe that's enough?

The point is I'm skeptical, previously my position was I trusted traditional vaccines but now that come into question.
Can I say with certainty that illiciting an immune response to a dangerous weakened pathogen comes with zero side-effects, likewise can I say all traditional vaccines don't have fucky quality control / chemicals?

Anons in this thread, at the very least I'd say this is a compelling case for not needing boosters. It wasn't an incredibly strong point but at least it's novel, give me some slack and try to act in good faith.

>2 deaths out of 33 cases
>~6% chance of dying
A six percent chance of death is not worth it. The spores that cause tetanus are everywhere in the enviroment, so any bad cut or puncture (stepping on a rusty nail) can infect you. For most people it will not be useful, but it does actually save people's asses and they never even know.

Attached: business suit acquired.jpg (1170x1644, 150.44K)

>> vast majority don't get boosters

Ya maybe in your Arab/ African-tier country they don’t, but in countries that aren’t dirtier than a hookers anus, we get boosters once every ten years. How’s it being so poor you can’t afford a tetanus shot Aziz / Harambe? This is the only vaccine worth getting desu

I mean the vaccine lasts like 10 years

Tetanus is one of the worst ways to go desu.

you spent 2 years on tit anus surgery?

I have a pass thus am on vpn, I'm in the US.

Jesus fucking christ fuck you guys, I should of opened with the broad question as you guys are tunneling super hard on this.

zzz

>as you guys are tunneling super hard on this.
Such is the way of Any Forums to dodge questions and give indirect slant answers instead of addressing them head on.

Yeah. Fuck off. Tetanus is shitty but not gonna take more than 6 week to resolve.

>> hurrrr durrrr people get tetanus shot you guize why not get the Covid shot. I’m an 80 iq faggot

Seriously remove your genes from the human gene pool via any means you wish too. I suggest vasectomy because you should definitely not kys with extreme prejudice

100% effective, decades long tested, non-genemod actual vaccine without an agenda behind it (except maybe as a conditioning agent for repeated injections for current-thing)?
Would seriously consider it.
But I'd thoroughly read the label and be present for the unsealing of the bottle

why do you think it is so rare to begin with? It is thanks to vaccination that we have almost no cases and deaths.

Attached: 1280px-Tetanus-deaths-by-age-group.png (1280x769, 107.47K)

Idk but a tetanus shot gave me a seizure almost 20 years ago and ive avoided vaxes since. Besides antibiotics work for tetanus

not every vaccine is bullshit, just make sure it isnt mrna or made by some jewish big pharma corp

Tetanus shots are recommended every ten years just to make sure that your body has enough antibodies to deal with the toxins produced by the fungal spores. They symptoms of tetanus, also called lockjaw, are brutal and historically killed 10% of those infected.
Muscular spasms so string as to break bones, inability to eat, and neural damage are all consequnces of infection. They can appear in as little as 3 days, meaning a vaccination post potential infection must be timely. The spores themselves are anaerobic and ubiquitous making any puncture a possible infection.
The tetanus shot is much different than the "it means it's working" covid and flu shots, mostly because it actually fucking works.
>pic related is a painting of a man experiencing the muscular spasms of lockjaw

Attached: Opisthotonus_in_a_patient_suffering_from_tetanus_-_Painting_by_Sir_Charles_Bell_-_1809.jpg (1200x918, 77.78K)

Honestly think most people just get it once. Doctors don't remind you to get your tetanus shot but will gladly give you crazy pills after googling webmd.

My school band teacher said he had tetanus in his jaw because of a cut from braces he just had installed. I assume this was the 70s but he said he had lockjaw in his actual jaw and couldn't eat for a while. Had the idea of putting a burger in a blender and to no ones surprise tasted like shit

>Get one tetanus shot every 2-4 years
>It works
>Need one vaxx as well as 2-3 boosters
>Can still catch covid

Vaxxoids explain yourselves
>inb4 "it was never meant to PREVENT covid"

Not wasted, but also not blessed