Why does this keep happening?

Serious answers only.

Attached: BFA3BE30-E6E4-4C7B-9692-4F1206528993.jpg (1284x1971, 244K)

Social media

Glowniggers are a big part of it.

Attached: 540BDBEC-73FF-42DE-BAB7-7CC7C72FFB8D.jpg (1746x1464, 511.59K)

Because the average American does not take cover and return fire. Like how is dying in a mass shooting even real, just bring superior firepower to bear, dumbasses

Attached: 1650196153962.gif (344x344, 1.73M)

around a quarter of US boys age 10-24 are on some form of psychiatric medication.

They are niggers.
And they glow.

Attached: 1656662741033.jpg (845x1024, 45.84K)

people are already bored of abortion discourse, we're back to gun discourse

SSRI's, which are a result of immigration, which is the result of jews

why do you make them famous?

you responded you fucking retard, or do you think OP runs CNN?

>which are a result of immigration,
Explain

>or do you think OP runs CNN?
carries water for them
owning them or not is irrelevant

Where are the pictures of him posing with any guns? Don't they like to do that as they are planning something?

>carries water for them
How?
This otta be good...

Fucking this. Americans are the incels of gun owners and should have them confiscated. They only masturbate them once a year at the shooting range. It's not like they use them in the spirit of the second amendment.

The US government exists. The glowniggers are doing everything they can to get you to understand why the 2nd amendment exists. The glowniggers want you to kill them off. They want to be sent to their master Satan.

When you become invincible you can do anything

Attached: FNoVdw8XIAEDcS-.jpg_large.jpg (1700x1400, 191.75K)

Why? I wonder?

Attached: murica-rocky.gif (497x280, 713.97K)

rotting culture + corrupt government

Guns

Not as embarrassing as handing them over because you unironically believed that a literal retard was pulling off Mozambique drills and counting his rounds perfectly while slaughtering urbanites in a cafe. The West could learn a lot from third-world gun culture

Attached: 551f9084687a190dabc6b964a414e8629350ffc936c655f8019b2d0b8da69f2f_1.jpg-scaled.jpg (1853x2560, 309.79K)

Fucking this. With nothing to lose and no stake in society as it is, thus they have greatest reason to change it.

Clearly dressed as an antifa faggot

>Explain
well its complex, but leads to a degradation of society. young men without a decent wage can't care for a family, no point to exist etc. regans immigration act is a big trigger point for that, but also women entering the work force.

What are Jews a result of?

Attached: 1656930066882.jpg (750x761, 49.55K)

basically more men competing for the same job = worse standard of living and no purpose in life, as you see

guns have always been in america, but these shootings only going up now. so you cant blame the guns. its unironically SOCIETY

I'm going to give you a little white pill, free of charge. There was an estimated 4 million semi autos in Australia in 1996, about 2 million got handed in.

Because the last check and balance for a corrupt government is guns and we have the most corrupt government in American history right now, and right before things are about to get much much worse economically. Gonna get to the point that people aren't placated anymore and are going to want to hold someone accountable. These mass shootings are desperation, orchestrated by 3 letter agencies that have been sabotaging the US for decades. If they can get our guns before the economy collapses, the societal engineers have a much better shot at implementing their vision for the world.

>buck break you in space
god damn, kek. as to jews, i dont know. i dont know why a rabid nigger on crack would kill me either, but i know it will. just knowing their nature is enough for me. a jew actually seems evil to me.

Attached: filthy jews.webm (931x576, 2.1M)

Project Northwoods