Someone redpill me on Toxoplasmosis

Someone redpill me on Toxoplasmosis

Attached: unknown (1).png (760x507, 343.97K)

>he doesn't know

Attached: Toxoplasmosis.webm (640x480, 1.26M)

user my threads been up for 8.2 seconds please don't ruin it like this.
I request you delete this at once and legally you have to oblige as today is my birthday.

Attached: 1656809983972.png (604x594, 326.35K)

Jesus Christ

it's a little worm that eats brain cells, it's found in the shit of cats, in the wild it evolved to infect mice, it eats their brain attacking specific parts which has the effect of making the mice let itself be eaten by cats, so it helps the cats hunt, and in return the bacteria that was inside the mice's brain ends up once again inside cat shit

on humans it still eats braincells and affects the mind and personality/behavior

Does it actually cause brain damage?
If so would neurogenesis help at all?

this is what you asked for though? individuals infected with toxoplasmosis gondi will have very weird behavior shifts and try to spread the parasite, the same way individuals infected with rabies (la rage) try to spread it by having an urge to bite other people

humans infected with t. Gondi will do weird things like eat cat shit, tell other people toxoplasmosis is harmless or even good, try to infect others with the parasite without their knowledge, etc

He couldn't help himself because of the toxoplasmosis. :^)

Ufffff cute cats
Happy birthday froggy

>Does it actually cause brain damage?
it reproduces by living inside your brain and eating it as food, you tell me

>If so would neurogenesis help at all?
no idea, if you have it the best I can recommend is to imediately go on antibiotics made specifically to get rid of it, and of course if you have a cat, also get it treated to completely remove the parasite from it's digestive track, and then never allow it to go outside/in the wild so he doesn't catch it again

I cant stop the cat from walking out of the door

it makes you a dumb , docile retard
that's why s o i faggots love le heckin chonkers so much
it also disables your danger awareness mechanism so you participate in dangerous behavior more often like riding a motorcycle
cats are literally a bioweapon

>fem*ids

Attached: 1570405306380.png (645x773, 19.27K)

deep fakes are getting crazy these days!

What do you expect the red pill to give you apart from a simple google search being able to give you an answer?

If your cat is indoors it is basically impossible for it to get infected by toxoplasmosis.

>I cant stop the cat from walking out of the door
get your cat and yourself tested for it, and if either has it, then you better find a way to keep your cat indoor if you care about your braincells

>it makes you a dumb , docile retard
>that's why s o i faggots love le heckin chonkers so much
>it also disables your danger awareness mechanism so you participate in dangerous behavior more often
completely correct, toxoplasmosis never evolved to infect humans, so they don't have a mind control ability in them as strong as it does in mice, but it still eats brain, and they still go after specific part, specifically they target danger awareness parts of the brain, and eat it, it's like getting the threat assessement part of your brain amputated

>cats are literally a bioweapon
cats are fine, the issue is the parasite that lives in the intestines of most of them

if you have a cat that is cured or not infected with it, and it never eats a wild mice to get infected, then the cat is completely fine and doesn't pose any danger, only the parasite is dangerous, and you can get a cat without the parasite

>If your cat is indoors it is basically impossible for it to get infected by toxoplasmosis.
yep

of course you need to make very sure he doesnt have it, and if he does make VERY sure it's cured/killed and he no longer has it, but once that's done, there is no issue from the cat, at least minus all the stuff they break

I have literally never met a cat in my entire life that I didn't love. Only some weird looking cats, that don't look like cats, escape my unfettered adoration. I think I love cats more than I love people, though I would never say as much and I "know" that cats aren't intelligent the way that people are. I don't think I could really bring myself to hurt a cat either unless I was being tortured or something.
If I ever get into power, I intend to infect the entire population with this, so good luck.

>then you better find a way to keep your cat indoor if you care about your braincells
If the door wants to be open, the door is going to be open. I care about not having painful chemicals released in my brain than having braincells.

Increases testosterone in males, so non cat fags seethe forever that they didn't get that benefit.

How would you know if you have it?

>Trusts google searches
>Thinks Any Forums wouldn't have unique insights as well as nuanced takes
please exit the thread retard

I got mine at like 11 off craigslist, had another cat since I was 4 that was an outdoor cat previously.
Current cat is only indoors.

Attached: unknown (6).png (734x960, 523.51K)

Cats function as pest-control, and they are extremely useful in farms by keeping mainly rodents away from grain storages and from nesting on hay stacks. Domesticated animals without a direct utilitarian purpose, in general, are a sign of mental illness the same way tattoos are an indication of mental illness.

If you ever have the need to come in contact with a domesticated animal's waste you should wear gloves, and then proceed to clean with bleach any surfaces where the animal may have been on which you may come in contact with your bare skin, like tables, or chairs.

Never keep domesticated animals indoors and never allow them on top of furniture or beds because they are parasite carriers, and generally they should be kept away from any grooming utensils, or kitchen ware, as to avoid cross contamination.

If you are considering acquiring a domesticated animal, but you don't live in a farm and can't keep them outside, I would suggest for you to perhaps consider a new hobby, or therapy. Domesticated animals are not toys, and they are not a cure for loneliness. Using domesticated animals as sponges for emotional distress is both abusive to the animal and harmful to other humans around, including yourself. Get a plushie instead, do not punish innocent creatures by bringing them into your way of life.