A STAR HAS APPEARED ON THE SOVIET FLAG

A star has appeared on the flag of the Soviet Union that was not there before

It seems the Jews got CERN up and running again and changed the timelines. Question is what were they trying to avert? Did the world find out about the holocaust lies in the other timeline

Attached: 1656444021354.jpg (860x645, 95.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XleXQqTSgEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's always been there, retard

New Zealand is now lower go take a look

Timeline split because the CIA did a sloppy mass shooting yesterday and got found out.

They can change as many timelines as they want but they wont change their end coming real soon.

That's how I remember the soviet flag originally but then they changed it. Now it's back again?

You're right it has.

Question is what do the jews want with NZ?

WHAT THE FUCK
No it wasn't, I'd know. I was obsessed with Soviet propaganda aesthetic for years as a teen.

It was there before. CERN doesn't even start for a bit less than two hours.

You must have started on this timeline, got shifted to another by the jews and back on the original. What can you tell us about this timeline?

>No it wasn't, I'd know. I was obsessed with Soviet propaganda aesthetic for years as a teen.
In my timeline it was there when I was kid playing call of duty black ops and then it disappeared and now it just came back again.

For me it changed within the last 6 months, if you check the archives, a lot of people noticed this in February so it is a recent change. There was never a star there for me, I work with fucking political professors. I’ve seen the USSR flag a lot of times and there was no star. I can not be gaslit on this.

Nah, dude. In your timeline, a series of tectonic disruptions would result in a mass casualty event.

>I was obsessed with Soviet propaganda aesthetic for years as a teen.
clearly you're also a retard

These collisions travel forwad and backward in time. The core of the collision hasn't happened yet but the after-effects are palpable already.

CERN hasn't even started their faggot little science experiment yet and schizos are already seeing different things. Something is going on

>You must have started on this timeline
In my original timeline the fruit of the loom logo had a cornucopia and the car mirrors said may instead of are. So I don't think this one is quite the same. This seems the same as my second timeline except the soviet star came back.

I'm a soviet immigrant and OP is full of shit. I did switch back to the 5 letter captcha tho

See How do I choose a timeline to switch to? I have one in mind.

Go back

Retard

wtf

Why do we share a planet with these people, Nigel?

I am not afraid of particles or low energy collisions thereof.

this is just from the systems tests they have been running before official startup

What I hate so much are these subtle changes.
The outer stars on the Chinese flag were pointing towards the center point of the big star.

Now it's a bit off. They aren't pointing to the same point, just a little bit different.

Wtf is this shit?
Why is it off by such a subtle amount. How can there even be a reason to make the stars point at off-center positions.
Just look at Chinese flags. It's off and it's so weird as soon as you notice it.

Attached: chineseFlag.png (474x315, 31.39K)

I wish you schizo faggots would kill yourselves

Seeing the collapse on December 19th 2012.
Knowing it was over since then.
No one believed you.
Saw the changes before anyone.
The dead walk again.
It will only get worse.

Attached: 5363462354.jpg (800x600, 67.1K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XleXQqTSgEM
1:11
There was always a star you giga nigger

What the fuck

No there wasn't

It was a red background with a yellow hammer and sickle and that was it

Now this is actually interdasting. It's probably because china is so bad at making copies of everything that a cheap chinese copy of the flag got somehow mistaken as the real one and now they are stuck with it. OP can suck it.

To be honest i was sure it didn't have a star until it was pointed out by someone last year. I find it interesting that anons are only now starting to notice it.

Fire up CERN again i cant do shit kek

You are a jew