Why are all 4channoids insanely nationalistic except for Eastern Europeans?

They're more so insanely leftist. There's such a drastic difference in general political opinion for Western European posters and Eastern European posters that it feels like they aren't posting on the same site.

Whenever you see a poster from the Eastern Europe region:
>a) he's probably saying some dumb shit
>b) he's probably self hating for some irrelevant shit(temporary economic situation, his ppl not being acceptive of homosexuals etc)

Attached: Screenshot_20220705_135228.jpg (1080x522, 256.34K)

a) is correct for western euros too

>One person represents the opinion of whole Eastern Europe

Eastern Europeans are unironically correct, the USSR should have nuked America

They don’t Africans in their countries so they don’t appreciate how awesome a nigger-free country is

I never said that! I can't post all the opinions in one picture, can I?

Attached: IMG_20211104_055211_576.jpg (474x415, 20.61K)

Any Forums is nigger lover communist anti-white central. They’re so butthurt by the existence of this board that they worship blacks, communism, feminism, and mass immigration to "get back at" us.

there is no self-hate in the picrel
saying that you don't like something ≠ self-hate

that's bc no one on this shit hole site is a genuine political thinker. westerners are far-right here bc it's the edgiest thing to be in their society, and we're far-left for the same reason. that's the entire answer to your question basically. you'd be surprised what kinda dumb simpleton the average user of Any Forums is.

i was born in slovakia, it's a country where you get free education and then run as far as fuck away as you can
the only people that stay are unambitious ones who don't mind living in a commieblock hellscape

Any Forums is 80% (by post volume) homo, 20% people who wish the homos would go away

>Any Forums is 80% (by post volume) homo, 20% people who wish the homos would go away
your example is the same as one guy who decides to of his own will only hang out with 4 homosexual men, yet claims to be straight? sure...

Any Forums is a waste of time, they say anti-white stuff 'cuz it's outrageous and to deter Any Forumstards, but for what? so they can have a passive dick waving contest, not aggressive since that would warrant a ban

We are based and racist but we simply can't love our countries because there's nothing to love here. Alcoholism, thieves, corruption, whores, gypsies, infrastructure, violence etc.
You can love the West but you can't love the East, except if you are mentally damaged.

Because we can recognize when our government is fucked up.

We don't celebrate the idiocy in parliament like the westerners.

Probably because of Eastern European mentality.
They are used to things being shitter but also it's harder to make them more depressed besides invading their country or something.
The only eastern europeans immune to this are oligarchs who leave Eastern Europe to laugh at the dumb ones still stuck there

You're delusional. I've lived in both places and the only difference between EE and WE is that the latter has niggers.

Yes, you do make more money in WE but it makes no difference because the prices are higher. Also, you work like a slave to fund the same life you could have in 90% of EE. What you're saying perhaps implies only to places like Moldova or Albania.

Because they love money more than not getting raped by niggers

you can't reason with these people. they're convinced we're africa with electricity and nothing you say will assure them in otherwise.

>You're delusional. I've lived in both places and the only difference between EE and WE is that the latter has niggers.
If you actually went to EE you would know it has a massive influx of African migrants in the last few years
WE doesn't have the huge nigger problem like you are exaggerating it out to be.
>Yes, you do make more money in WE but it makes no difference because the prices are higher
Not really
> Also, you work like a slave to fund the same life you could have in 90% of EE.
A slave tier job in the US is middle class in most of Eastern Europe.

Attached: russia not white.png (893x1712, 2.86M)

Good
We are full

If it’s not a VPN shill, they probably come from one of the cities