CHINESE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE IMMINENT

BBC News - Chinese property developers accept farm produce for homes
bbc.co.uk/news/business-62046282

For those of you who don't know. Their entire economy requires people to constantly buy poorly built houses and apartments in ghost cities that no one is living in. Big developers are already defaulting... if too many do the entire Chinese economy will collapse with them.

Attached: 1651244521925.webm (270x480, 696.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cpeNHZOjECI
granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jet fuel cannot the melt

the solution is war of course

Kek. The amount of projecting here is beyond any scale. Say goodbye to your teeth already, Nigel. What's coming for you will be worse then when we atrved you out in WW2.

their market has been crashing for years, nothing will happen because none of this is real in the first place

starved ffs

This

>more china fud
the irony of this post made by some city of london nigger who ruined the whole world for years.

I don't trust your BBC source especially not with the co.uk ending
>china will be fine

Why cant chinese into skyscrapers

>UK state-affiliated media

Germanons always seething.
youtu.be/cpeNHZOjECI

Reminder:

The end of the world is nigh; things will get worse and worse and worse.

Evil will keep increasing and the love of people will grow cold. Faith will dwindle greatly. People will suffer through wars, famines, plagues and so on.

It will keep getting worse till time of the Second Coming. Then comes the Great Tribulation and afterwards the Pouring of the Vials of God's Wrath. After almost everything is destroyed, Christians will reign with Jesus Christ a 1000 years and then comes The Resurrection of all who are dead and thereafter The Judgement.

In the Judgement those who are still damned go to the lake of fire and the rest go to be with God forever and ever. Amen.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate repent of your sins, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1657022953910.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

>BBC News
Thanks to Any Forums i can't read it and not laugh. Like the brand is now hardwired in my brain and wont let me connect it to the correct memory.

Thank you Any Forums they are a bunch of dicks.

Attached: 1652627408504.jpg (1080x788, 575.1K)

Go back to posting 3DG threads.

2 more weeks until china collapses

Herro my rittle rasian frend

This

The point of these projects is not to build buildings, that's just a side-effect.
The point is to fulfill GDP growth targets and to employ people. Have you ever wondered why those ghost cities get built when China's growth rate collapsed in the 70s? Who's going to live in them? And how does Chine report 5-10% GDP growth per year without fail?
The buildings are incidental to the whole scheme and might as well not exist. The state might as well employ people to dig holes all day and it'd be actually better, because digging holes doesn't use up a fuckload of commodities.
The building craze is a jobs-program to prevent dissent, a GDP-booster to make the CCP look good, a money-sink for Chinese savers (who have nothing to invest in and might as well be burning their money), and a source of revenue for local governments which finance themselves by leasing land for development.

>seething
cool it, all i was trying to say is, i don't trust niggers.

Attached: 1654978005972.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

>France
>It's legit a black woman
KEK

>disgustingly stupid mutt tier reaction under my flag.
Thanks for making my day worse drekhoer.

Drekhoer, dat klinkt Limburgs

We made you. Also the article literally has pics of the Chinese ads etc. I'm sure you can go find this on a New Zealand website. Or maybe the CCP won't let your media mention it?

Attached: 1652862880523.png (480x367, 409.78K)

keep your big brain takes off this small brain thread we’re trying to fuel a narrative

Attached: 1655350128772.jpg (421x614, 48.54K)

what’s weirder yet is this actually is good, versus a US style scam that only benefits large market participants

>state affiliated media tries to distract people from the failing British economy, pointing out at China, one of the fastest developing économies world-wide.
One day the normies will get tired of the constant BS we get served on a daily basis and those journos will be the first to go.
That day may be coming soon since now people don't even have enough money for the gas they need to go to work

KEK its an actual thing

Attached: file.png (858x786, 140.17K)