GUN CONTROL DOESNT WORK

>GUN CONTROL DOESNT WORK
>ALL THAT'LL HAPPEN IS WE'LL GET A BUNCH OF NIGGER CRIMINALS RUNNING AROUND WITH ILLEGALLY OBTAINED GUNS WHILE THE VAST INNOCENT MAJORITY WILL BE DEFENSELESS

Attached: 898.png (600x584, 169.37K)

yes.

I want them to try mandatory buy backs and confiscation. It would be entertaining.

Si

Ever been to chicago?

Well that and the authorities would be able to walk all over the populous

Why do you think gun crime is so bad in New York, which has some of the strictest gun laws in the country?

2 months ago:
>WE'RE COMING FOR YOUR GUNS CHUDS, DOOR TO DOOR CONFISCATION
now:
>p-pleeeease just give them up, why won't you give them up????

well maybe if you had banned guns from the start there wouldnt be so many mass shootings today

also, what is a bunch of unorganized civilians going to do against an invading army anyway? Even with your guns you wouldnt do much to deter them because real armies have tanks and organization. Russia just calls in artillery and missiles on every makeshift fortress hohols hide in

>one mass shooting happens in Denmark,
>"A-HA! SEE! GUN CONTROL DOESN'T WORK!!! ANYWAY I GOTTA GET GOING, DON'T WANNA MISS THE 4TH OF JULY PARADE! IT'S GONNA BE A BLAST. SEE YOU LATER YUROPOORS"
He never came back. :(

tanks or long range artillery wasnt present during 1776

back then they marched slowly towards eachother and then shot vollies into eachother

And yet a war the Russians expected to take weeks is taking months. And Ukrainian civilians didn't even start with personal firearms.

only because hohols are causing an economic collapse in the west begging for weapons

So you should agree that civilians should be allowed to own whatever weapons they want, that way Ukraine wouldn't have to beg for the weapons after the fact.

>THE POLICE WILL PROTECT YOU, YOU DONT NEED A GUN, BIGOT

Attached: 1657017372053.jpg (666x636, 97.72K)

you wouldnt be able to defend yourself against american militarized police,let alone a professional army, with your peashooters because police are organized and trained

>>ALL THAT'LL HAPPEN IS WE'LL GET A BUNCH OF NIGGER CRIMINALS RUNNING AROUND WITH ILLEGALLY OBTAINED GUNS WHILE THE VAST INNOCENT MAJORITY WILL BE DEFENSELESS
Yes exactly like what happened in Chicago yesterday. A bunch of people were sitting ducks yesterday to a crazy lunatic because they followed the law and, guess what, the lunatic/criminal didn't. Now imagine how different things would have turned out if just 5 of those parade goers were carrying and returned fire on the kid.

Just write a different fanfiction where he does come back :)

>because police are organized and trained
Yeah like those badasses in Uvalde

Based. We are not europe. Never will be. Fu I servile gunless fags.

So is the Russian army. So were both the Russians and US in Afghanistan. So was the French and US in Vietnam.

Either way your argument is missing the point. It doesn't matter whether or not the government thinks it would win, it matters that the government thinks it could lose.

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (1200x628, 74.28K)

Gun control is illegal and morally wrong, simple as.

Well yes
We already know that OP

Tell that to the Taliban.
herbs

Still the dumbest argument I've heard, its lazy and I imagine you've never lifted a history book in your life