Say it with me leafs

You will never be fully vaccinated
>>torontosun.com/news/national/two-doses-are-no-longer-enough-canadians-required-to-get-covid-shot-every-nine-months

Attached: lol.png (792x605, 84.01K)

Cup and string

Yikes

Vaxxie, vaxxie, so obsessed,
Wore your mask and took your tests.
Still got COVID, every strain,
Spike proteins inside your brain.

Short of breath at 24,
"Dr. Fauci, gimmie more!"
Proteins tangle and misfold,
Amyloidosis taking hold.

Swollen heart at 25,
"Thank Moderna I'm alive!"
There's no cure for microclot,
Getting worse with every shot.

Heart attack at 26,
Prayed to Pfizer for a fix.
Vaxxie, vaxxie, death is lurking,
Doctor says, "that means it's working."

Died of SADS at 27,
All good vaxxies go to heaven.
Obituary headline noted:
"Anti-Vaxxer Dies of COVID."

His family is quite upset,
But they're alive, at least on net.
And, they say, "it's for the better,"
Without the vax "he would be deader."

It's never going to happen

Canadians strike me as the kind of people who will love and cheer and clap for mandatory boosters forever.

The biggest protests in the world against the mandates happened in Canada.

>we will never be fully vaccinated
Holy shit lmao he actually said the line

Attached: 1639224387733.jpg (602x500, 71.77K)

How much you bet the mandatory vaccine policy doesn't apply to immigrants or illegals.

Attached: 1656906459311.png (695x626, 462.02K)

Lol those were staged glownigger events. Notice that they didn’t cause any real damage to anything important. The great white pussies to our north will roll up their sleeves with a smile on their faces

Lmao we literally had the biggest push back on the planet.
You only protest to support niggers so you should probably check yourself.
30% of adults here are unvaxxed while having an extremely aggressive campaign trying to force everyone.
Never ever going to happen.

Try being less of a retard.

Good stuff user

You honked horns for a week then cheered as your government enacted a war act to clear a protest, keep winning leaf.

>Lmao we literally had the biggest push back on the planet.
Literally everyone I know supports this forced vaccination shit or lose your life and everyone is still willing wearing the cuck mask

I’m from Alberta/Sask. know people who’ve had adverse reactions and young parents who don’t want their kids having them.

Most of the people I know are against them now, believing the division it causes among us to be worse than the benefits of being vaxxed.

I for one won’t be getting it and will speak out, unless

You didn’t do shit. Glow nuggets drove trucks around honking horns and then went home. Some people stood on sidewalks holding signs and then went home. And look what it got you. Mandatory vaccination on the way. It accomplished nothing. It accomplished less than nothing actually because your inaction emboldened your leadership to become more authoritarian because you are nonexistent as a threat. Honk honk faggot, roll that sleeve up

Must suck to be surrounded by weak fags lol ngmi

They literally didn't do shit.
They dropped all the shit because of the protests.
Their mandates have no legal basis and every company enforcing shit can be sued.
The entire planet now hates Trudeau and he gets told to shut the fuck up in the EU lol
Imagine thinking CSIS and the RCMP could pull off a glow op with their diversity hires with sub 90iq
You don't know what you're talking about

Leafniggers just take it up the ass and ask for more. I'm so done with this place.

If you're from Ontario, Quebec or BC, then yes.
Those are the archetypal cucked Canadians you see on the internet.
The freedom convoy was literally people from Alberta driving halfway through the country to protest in Ottawa.
Ontario/Quebec cucks could NEVER pull something like that on their own. They're just too demoralized and defeated to fight back but it was good to see them latching on. At least that they could do.
Their eternal obsession in being considered part of a long extinct British Empire will always make them bend to authority.
They'll huff and puff but will eventually get their clotshots like the good sheeple they are.
Just wait and see.

Attached: 1655985990410.jpg (828x1238, 158.99K)

I REALLY want to see that list

I'm from QC and never got the shot.
It wasn't easy tho, cost me a lot of mental health

Only Toronto and basedbois want this. Majority of people didn't care either way, but they really got pissed after the government contemplated the fourth shot last year and announced the vaccines don't actually work.

>Their mandates have no legal basis and every company enforcing shit can be sued.
Everyone says that here in the US too. Guess what? Most companies still have vaccine mandates, and a good percentage of those are mandating boosters as well. People who were fired for refusing vaccination last fall and winter still have no recourse. Many are still unemployed now. There have been zero landmark lawsuit wins or wrongful termination wins. Not a single company has been successfully sued for this. Judges would side with employers and government and that’s why most attorneys here in the US won’t touch vaccine cases with a ten foot pole.

>All my friends are commies with a big dick who say they want to take down the government
>They all love NDP, hate the PPC and wanted forced vaccinations and laughed when the military policed were sent on the trucker protest
its fucking hell here

Attached: 1627949070822.png (463x353, 89.6K)

>They dropped all the shit because of the protests.
What protests? Driving a truck around honking a horn is not a protest. And it’s coming back anyway, so how did all that honking go for you?

Why are you friends with commie faggots retard?

>government contemplated the fourth shot last year and announced the vaccines don't actually work.
This is intentional. They want to see how much the sheep will take. They intentionally let the anti-vaccine narratives about the dangers of these shots circulate on social media while saying on their official channels that they don’t work. Then they mandate you get them. It’s the ultimate sheep test. Get this useless poison because we say so or starve penniless in the streets.

I'm in Vancouver and I am honestly surprised at how many people told me they really respect me for not taking it. They tell me they regret taking it, that they feel like they were lied to and are too scared to take anymore because they're noticing that they're constantly getting sick now. It's surreal, I was talking about monkey pox and a few people outright said "why are you worried, you already know better".

Was not expecting any of this.

Because everyone here is a fucking commie and they are the only people I can be slightly edgy around while I try to subtly show them the error of their ways.