Ahahahahahah

Ahahaha

Attached: IMG_20220705_144819.jpg (955x2015, 836.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I bet these cheeses get sold to restaurants

also reminder pound sterling literally means pound (roman measure of weight) of silver

Really nigger? Your country is falling apart too but I guess it's all good and fun as long as those westoids are getting it too. Peak Slav nigger crab in a bucket mentality.

When license to buy cheese hahah fucking pathetic pommy cunts

The police wont do anything if you steal less than £100, so what is the point of the tags

Attached: tenor (3).gif (220x278, 725.58K)

if we're going to have hyperinflation a roll of toilet paper will cost 100 pounds of silver

Reminder:

The end of the world is nigh; things will get worse and worse and worse.

Evil will keep increasing and the love of people will grow cold. Faith will dwindle greatly. People will suffer through wars, famines, plagues and so on.

It will keep getting worse till time of the Second Coming. Then comes the Great Tribulation and afterwards the Pouring of the Vials of God's Wrath. After almost everything is destroyed, Christians will reign with Jesus Christ a 1000 years and then comes The Resurrection of all who are dead and thereafter The Judgement.

In the Judgement those who are still damned go to the lake of fire and the rest go to be with God forever and ever. Amen.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate repent of your sins, believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your salvation and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1657023556504.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

Cheesed to meet you, I'm putting together a team.

Attached: cheese.png (500x500, 104.69K)

It's really not. Have you seen a lot of footage of Russia falling apart? Their internet isn't locked down or anything, Russians still post on foreign social media regularly, there's American TV News corespondents in Russia. Have you seen any collapse? Or just watched pundits stare at the camera and tell you it's collapsing.

You son of a bitch.
I'm in.

>everything at the grocery store tripled in price within months

Explain to a brainlet why this is happening.

Attached: file.png (976x850, 492.31K)

Before everyone starts screaming Jews or Biden I’ll tell you the real reason, LA harbor, one of the biggest ports in the US has been backed up for months and has yet to subside because the corpos refuse to pay the dockworkers decent money, coupled with inflation (blame that on who you want) and you get the current situation

Insane to increase prices first without to increase salaries.

Didn’t California ban half the trucks that used to haul away from their ports

There are too many instances of the same worldwide disruption process to point one's finger to a single one occurrence.
My opinion is we're experiencing the undoing of the last twenty years of globalisation, specifically: unrestricted mobility of materials and people.
The lockdowns served that purpose, the current war serves that purpose, strikes or whatever happening in airports and docks serve that purpose.
We'll need to adapt to a near future with restricted mobility, internet as we know it (information mobility) could be next.

I thought Britannia would never be slaves

the real British always have been. Your average plantation slave had a higher life expectancy than the working class in England.
Eton needs to burn

>butter blended with rapeseed oil
>natural ingredients

Attached: 1528650669803.jpg (500x528, 45.96K)

>filename

Attached: problemsolved.jpg (375x375, 17.01K)

Fair play geezer I've been known to filch a bit of the old smelly stuff in my day har har

some freed slaves at the end of it all lived to be like 90 lol, and that's despite being actual slaves

I think there's some recording or something done way back in the 30's with former slaves