Lol

lol
lmao

Attached: 1657016704000.jpg (720x1309, 518.27K)

Lmao based glowies dabbing on toasties

mission complete.
I'm retiring into my wood shop.

>imagine getting woken up by forceps crushing your skull into bits

Attached: 1656819936294.jpg (1080x1019, 124.51K)

USA is inching closer into becoming China 2.0, but with niggers and jews running around.

Attached: 1637716904915.png (230x210, 21.38K)

ok do one with a picture of crime babies grown up in poverty with horrible parents/lack of who will later commit heinous crimes because of being raised horribly because the parents were not ready to raise a child/never should raise children ever, chud.

They don't give out that business card for threats nor give you anything in writing. They go to your door and talk to you but they don't leave "evidence" in the hands of the suspect like that

Also if you want to fuck up her life get this to go viral and she'll get a visit from the real deal.

>imagine believing that this is real

Attached: mfw 4000 years of cuteness.png (266x321, 113.15K)

>Cunningham's Law
you have yet to convince me tho.

Attached: 1644768615841.jpg (2160x2700, 480.88K)

Hope she does it again!

>6 months since she got her nails done
disgusting.

Tried telling everyone in my circles way back when that DHS was a really, really bad idea.
I even knew a couple guys, maybe around late 2002 who went to DHS.
he wa a col IT guy at the time. About a year later I met up with him by chance at a school "play" the kids were in.
He was a total fucking asshole. The fucking arrogance of this guy was astounding. And he was just a fucking IT analyst, nowhere near decision making. I imagine him with glee writing up a letter like this.
Now I hope the left gets what they created. This government long ago got into the business of funding and protecting itself. The government is about government first, citizens second.

Attached: enlghtened_mel.jpg (600x808, 87.24K)

>Mongoloid nails
>No reference number
>No inbred signature
Why do you keep making threads about this dumb cunt, when you could post real actual news like how the Disinformation Governance Council was already harassing people? NGMI

Attached: FuckGlowniggers.jpg (1080x1506, 292.82K)

>statue
Cumon step it up

That letter reads more like a sleazy lawyer or a debt collection agency wrote it. What is up with it

Thats because the government is a sleazy debt collector. They hand delivered it so I know it's legit.

Bwahahaha... Big Tech is catching all sorts of people. I hope the people getting these letters wake up (not "woke). There is no more "for of and by". The federal government is the largest employer in the United States. That is a problem, a huge problem. 6 million last I read, minus the military.
The government will not let itself fail. It will absolutely crush citizens until there is 100% pushback. I hope lefties see, the government is not after them, too. Maybe the useful idiots wake up; dount it. But maybe agents at their doors will help them understand the need to starve the government of tax dollars. The employ WAY too many people who will absolutely fuck you over so they can stay comfy.

what about the baby born to a crime family that works hard and starts pulling them out of poverty?

Still better than in Russia. Here, instead of getting simply warned, you'll get beaten. Probability of doing jail time is also high.

This isn't a big tech problem, it's a propaganda and government overreach issue. I called them from my cell phone and told them they're propaganda bullshit, I don't post shit on gay social media. But yeah, big tech can still get fucked.

ok, is it real or did you frame someone's clever prank?

Since you're posting on Any Forums, your life must also be shitty. So why don't you abort yourself? You're just a clump of cells after all. Your brain? Thats a clump of cells. The pain you feel? Thats just an animalistic instinct. Fear? Pft, more animalistic instinct. You're not really alive or a real person, after all I said so. So you don't deserve to live.

Attached: abortion2.gif (1353x1066, 154.15K)

It's real, they hand delivered it! There's a reference number on the letter I can call where it can be verified, and I can comment. There's no way I'm posting it, since I don't need 1000 comments stating "niggers tounge my anus" but if I lost my job I'd for sure post it here. Fuck these cocksuckers

Don't worry, DHS requires their agents and employees be vaccinated. All the vaxxie pharmawhores that showed up to your door will be dead in 2 weeks from severe Bell's Palsy caused by facial blood clots

>A plebbit fag gets this for one shitpost
>No user has ever reported this
That's how you know it's fake

Attached: 1656819009354.png (1080x823, 299.69K)

>B-but wot bout muh russia!
How about you make a favor for all of us and move your sorry ass out of here? You can even oin your lovely cockholes in their pigcrusade against evil Russia. and become a compost, finally