Why dont u lose the fat user, a race war is coming soon and you can barely run

why dont u lose the fat user, a race war is coming soon and you can barely run

Attached: 1656914971418.webm (576x1024, 2.3M)

What's wrong with his face?

impossible I've been trying to get down to 155 from 173 for over a year.....won't happen....I diet, train right....just too old or too short idk. Can't get cut, so I said fuck it I'm drinking booze again.

He had surgery. Gay men usually get their teeth made that way so sucking cock is easier.

Attached: supercap202.gif (400x196, 519.16K)

yeah and when there is no food guess who will survive the months of starvation before shit gets organized? not this fatlet for sure

Willem Dafoe lookin' ass

Take steroids to physically compete w the animal race. This plus white IQ is an unstoppable force.

whats w this fags teeth? hes been sucking robocops dick?

thermodynamics old man

I can't unsee it

Omfg I didn’t even see this was a webm. Disgusting. Kill it w fire

does no th ing, also I should add I'm definitely more athletic than you....did you play D2 college hockey....? Did you? Nope, didn't think so.

i curl your bodyweight for reps dude

are you the guy in op's webm?

Wtf is up with this man’s teeth?

post physique fat mufucka, I was trolling.

also, stop sucking in your gut weirdo.

I did. I wrnt from 160kg to 100kg. Took me over a year of diet and sports. It was hell. Now I'm back at 135kg and comfy. Sorry, but the effort is too much.

can you break that down in burger increments pleassse

you didn't weigh no 350 lbs get the fuck outta here, bro I'm just trying to burn this last 22-25 off.....it's literally the hardest weight to drop when you're so fucking close.

?

Attached: 1632131233914.png (417x320, 282K)

I think it's 350, 220 and 300, respectively.

I was. I am very tall as well, so I didn't look like a ball, but I was obese. It melts when you start, but as the body reached equilibrium it gets very tough. The last 20 pounds took me months.

That's a lie, I don't believe you.

u lost 130 lbs then gained another 80.....mein nigger.

>you can barely run
actually that's the one thing I have improved in since covid started.
The routine is lacking, but I have improved cardio now.
Seeing I'm over 100kg that's a good thing.

skin and bones, bruh
prepping for that apocalypse where excess muscle won't require me to consume more calories

I weigh 130 pounds and I also drink a 12 pack of beer everyday

Having extra fat will actually help you in a survival situation, your body will feed off your fat and you can function/survive longer without food. Losing weight to fit in your skinny jeans is the most effeminate thing you faggots could do. Now that doesn't mean you have to be an obese tub of lard, but wanting to look like the faggot in that webm is not going to help you in the race war.

i get fatter intentionally cause there probably wont be shit to eat soon

He got the simpaku eyes

So you are saying that blacks, who can barely hold a job or can't stand being around their own could come together and collaborate a race war?
I'll take my chances lmao

elaborate

This. I'll lose weight the classic Irish way, famine.

muscles dont have big caloric needs

whats inside his muff

Attached: muff.png (137x89, 29.94K)

You can't outrun what is coming.

I'll fight with the most devastating weapon known to mankind: my inteligance

>I'm definitely more athletic than you
>weighs 173 and is trying to cut to 155
yeah, you're athletic if you're a woman. And gypsy told you right - thermodynamics. You just cheat your diet, cunt.

ops cum becuase hes a gay faggot that makes lifting objects and discussing it on the internet his entire identity.
jason blaha or that gay spic retard is who op most likley admires.

user...........are you joking or not, I can't tell, because we live in clown world.

My fat will keep me alive for months while you’re starving

>probably weighs over 2 hundy
you're fat

he's joking. It seems like the dude got those teeth broken

I do and I'm not fat. I mean, pounds, obviously not 200 kilos