Remember to drink milk in public pol

>I'm not the only person who finds the sight of grown-ass adults drinking whole milk unsettling. Type “adult” and “milk” into Twitter and you'll see Tweets like “I do not trust adults who drink milk” and “adults who drink milk straight from a glass disturb me”. Because it is disturbing.

vice.com/en/article/n7zvkb/adults-who-still-drink-milk-are-you-okay

Attached: 1212.jpg (1271x569, 67.79K)

i drink milk straight from the tits motherfuckers!!!

I prefer yogurt.

I'm a baby. Gib milkies jokes aside i drink like a liter of milk every day.

Attached: 1656848259349.jpg (1080x1037, 87.27K)

what a strange thing to give a fuck about

raw milk is god tier nutrition

What if it's chocolate milk? Or strawberry?

It's because they don't have the adult lactase mutation.

I'll drink milk whenever the fuck I want, bitch.

>vice
why are you reading that sensationalized liberal trash anyway

With those grotesque abs that isn't a tomboy anymore that's a full on tranny in denial.

You are gay if you don't want to drink the milkies from your gf's titties.

Attached: 1654388721145.png (860x880, 227.7K)

>hotlinking vice
Hello faggot future-suicide. I will not read your hacky article, but I will remind you that are, in fact, here forever.

Milk is the only thing I drink, besides beer occasionally. Imagine drinking the flouride jew

Straight Gomad from the Tetra-pak, wholly.

Attached: 36853657346.png (900x672, 347.8K)

>Are you okay?
>Ummm sweetie?
>Who hurt you?
Female social shaming manipulation is so fucking gay and annoying. Just fuck off, this isnt the 6th grade

Nigger, I lift and milk is a good source of protein. And it's still a healthy and nutritious food. Oh, wait...
>vice
Okay, nevermind

>vice

Attached: vice-editingroom.webm (640x360, 2.54M)

Yep, Swedish genes

Shitskins seethe at the lactose tolerant descendants of Indo Europeans.
It is the source of our power.

Attached: 5e408fef4e8e8c0937623a3ca742aee8.png (675x597, 306.5K)

>suicide grip
I hope that moron drops the bar and kills himself

I know fucker im lurking here for like 10 years now

jews can't drink milk
and jews hate you and find stupid reasons to spit on you
makes sense who is behind this?

>t. Whiteboi racist nazi

They’re seething because they can’t, that’s all. Milk is wholesome for us

Attached: 44F5366F-370F-4534-887E-62BB137A247A.jpg (828x714, 477.81K)

So do these people just throw away their bowls of milk after eating cereal or do they not even eat fucking cereal.

The modern human does not need to consume diary. Diary causes inflammation in people who are not lactose intolerant.

All of this becomes significantly less (((mysterious))) when you look at a lactose intolerance map.

Attached: lactose.png (444x386, 10.23K)

>Literally Who cunt journo has an opinion
So this is what constitutes as a story these days

Attached: 03B8A773-6DB2-4755-B1BB-568C3E1414DB.jpg (828x848, 255.91K)

Fake pol maps are hilarious. 90% of our diet in the south is based on milk.

The modern human is a weak fatty cunt. Maybe shit like what you are proposing isn't working.

>drink milk which is nutritional and has zero negative benefits
bad
>drink alcohol which has zero nutritional benefits and kills your liver and brain
good

I regularly carry a box of whole milk to lectures, very nourishing

You weren't even in the list of quoted posters, you insufferable prick.

>Diary causes inflammation in people who are not lactose intolerant.

Not my problem mutt

They're schizo, it's only explanation, the amount of projection that goes in their head to create outcome of such think is nothing but sick

Attached: file.png (731x792, 387.31K)

How do these people get these jobs as reporters? They need to fucking invent things to complain about as if there werent real issues.

Even if you're white you shouldn't eat cereal, it is kike trash created to make you a fat shit.

not on drinking milk, but milk products which is not as triggering for intolerance. drinking milk is the issue here

>most memorable penis experience
I don't think that person aligns with my
worldview on what is normal

I drink it from the carton.

We should all switch to plant based milk substitutes and cannabis tbhf zero negative effects and many positives

>90% of our diet in the south is based on milk.

It’s not, but what’s there is probably from your Norman occupation. Cheese is also easier for less lactose tolerant people to eat. Anyway stop seething and just defend Europe’s southern shores, do your fucking job

If you can't drink milk it means your ancestors didn't live in regions like pic rel thus you're not white

Attached: 3496260.jpg (1000x664, 196.76K)

>We wuzn't lactose intolerant n shieeeet it was dr yakub who made de huwithe hu'man and stolen da lactose tolarence from dem pograms reeeeeeeeeeeee

Surprised no one called her racist because Koreans drink milk like every day.

Indians are white?

>Type “adult” and “milk” into Twitter
If you need to typ your thoughts into twitter to outsource processing them to someone else, you are subhuman and the world would be better off without you.

I am the brother of the listed brother posters, faggot. We ride together.

Archeology is 80% fake, don't care.

I'm more than ok. I'm white

you wil have to trade your milk for your meat.

the milk industry and the meat industry are at a collapse. In order to produce milke ( real milk, not formula which is the one you get at every store ) they have to kill thousands of calves.

choose wisely

I used to drink milk because I thought it was good for me. I didn't know it caused hormonal imbalance and acne. Goat milk doesn't.

> literal descendants of goat fuckers
> 40% lactose intolerant
Nigger this map is retarded as you

>straight from the glass
...as opposed to what? a crazy straw?

Calf is good eating, and probably we should just remove the people trying to starve us instead.

I used to be able to drink milk as a kid and teenager. Then mutt genes kicked in, can’t any longer

Coping mutt detected

The Swiss and the House of Saud are the same people is what I’m gathering here

This is all impotent seething from subhumans whose ancestors never domesticated cows.

Attached: 1280px-Worldwide_prevalence_of_lactose_intolerance_in_recent_populations.jpg (1280x882, 111.58K)

>“There’s something sort of sexual and primal about milk,” adds Giorgia Elizabeth, 31. “The idea that adults drink something meant for babies and to help you grow just grosses me out. I associate it with mothers and suckling and boobs and babies. To me, it’s almost like drinking a glass of semen with your lunch.”
All they see is sex, toilet and kiddie stuff.

Attached: apustus konosti ei.jpg (797x1598, 150.13K)

Even people with the lactase mutation gradually reduce production as they get older.

I agree, but is going the other way around
plus, not many people on this board drink real milk, they are drinking formula and they don't know it

You just have to buy the good stuff. I pay 10 bucks a gallon

That’s the hormones the scum put in it. Try to get organic, you’ll be ok

They want you to drink from decomposing toxic plastic, otherwise you're weird.
Hate the plastic jew

You can get lactaid for like 10c-20c a day assuming you take a pill once a day for a year straight and eliminate all bloating associated with milk products.

goats milk has smaller fat molecules in it, so it's easier to digest, and moves through the GI tract faster. This in turn moves the lactose through your system faster, reducing exposure. Goats milk still has similar lactose levels to cows milk, but your intestines spend less time touching it.