Why is the word of God complex?

Attached: ACCEDF75-50BD-4F81-8639-D3B4D8EB9DF4.jpg (1269x732, 86.75K)

What word of God? Do you mean the Bible that has been edited by Jews for the last 2000 years? I might believe the red words in the bible are the words of God but everything else is the word of man. Can't find a church that uses the Jeffersonian Bible.

>What word of God?
The Bible
>Do you mean the Bible that has been edited by Jews for the last 2000 years?
Probably
>I might believe the red words in the bible are the words of God but everything else is the word of man.
Red?
>Can't find a church that uses the Jeffersonian Bible.
Why that version?

>Red?
Words of Christ that would've been passed on by oral tradition.
>Why that version?
Jews made the movie Hamilton, not Jefferson.

It's very simple, but you need the Holy Spirit and faith to understand it.

That’s a fallacy

To understand what? The Bible? Which copy?

Deal with it.

You have autism

You don’t think a lot do you?

it's not complex it's just people don't live like that anymore so rules and establishments from 2000+ years are unusual to modern people.

Why is OP such a faggot?

Let's unpack this...

It’s not that

His ways are higher than our ways

the better question is: why god doesn't talk to us ?

Attached: siberian_hermit.jpg (3500x2504, 655.9K)

You need to Reddit space for three words?

This is how simpletons represented 'the word of god' by making it seem like it needs translation from only those who are poetic and can read it.
It is simple gibberish made to seem complex, because somehow that is 'closer to god's voice'.
It is stupid and always will be stupid.

because the white man are the true descendants of Jacob Israel. Follow Yahwehs 759 laws and exterminate canaanites, jebusites, edomites (you know the modern day jew)

it's not,
it's just there are jerks

This

Speak to me

Sounds like this site

Do you pray?

Of course the nigger understands that

Do you follow the 759 laws user

Evolution I imagine.
Even in the modern world language shapes societies. For example many African tribes don't have words for a bunch of colour so can't actually see those colours (these are obvious ones such as brown, orange, red. They literally can not see the difference between those colours due to their language) some Russian ethnic groups is the opposite and they can see more colours then average person.
Another obvious point is some cultures such as Lao have no difference for past tense future tense etc. This completely changes how people think when it comes to forward planning.

So I gotta imagine in the language of god being such a higher being than us, the word of god is simply too complex. Maybe in a few million years as our brains and language develop.

Yes user does pray the voice in your head isn’t God

So God who can do anything can’t make it more simple?

Because God is complex. Enjoy the ride, human.

Get with it. Get on the God plan.

>everything else is the word of man.
including the book you read to convince you the KJV Bible isnt the perfect word of God in English.

The Bible is made up isn’t it?