Teach me something about the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

will we ever see this again? looks based as fuck

Attached: 98745983479.png (767x807, 473.46K)

poland is gay, accepted the jews etc, any pole bellow is lying

>will we ever see this again?
Doubt it. Commonwealth had its own share of problems and current mood in previous members of it is too nationalistic to form Commonwealth again.
Intermarium is a more realistic option, but still in the realm of fantasy for now.

>accepted the jews
>Poland’s President Andrzej Duda signed the law on 14 August 2021. Israel recalled its envoy from Poland and told the Polish ambassador not to return.[45][46]
?

>Paradisus Judaeorum
>based

Attached: 1616594243263.png (763x1510, 104.34K)

Lithuanians back then were closer genetically to modern Belarussians. Today's Lithuania is subsequently legal Lukashenko clay.

If the Grand Duke went past your village and fancied fucking your wife or daughter you had to open your barn and put down a blanket and watch.

After wards the grand Duke men would have a go and give you a smoked chicken in payment.

Good times.

>liberum veto
what the fuck were they thinking?

'ate Muscovites
'ate Turks
'ate Swedes
'ate Prussians
love most Holy Immaculate Lady

Simple as.

Attached: 1617636448062.jpg (1280x811, 372.95K)

Check OP nigger

ACK

Attached: file.png (1280x1053, 584.19K)

>will we ever see this again
no, because I veto'd you.
fucking hell imagine losing your empire because even lowest of the noble could cockblock you
jesus christ poles no wonder you was assraped for almost 300 years straight(since the swedish flood)

based and decentralized as fuck.Only bad thing is voting system where one idiot traitor could veto everything.State was fucking advanced had it made to modernity it would be bigger economic powerhouse than early usa.

>Only bad thing
Look at this bucko

veto was never used it was used only once and the guy who voted and the asembly judge were on Moscow payrole.Thats why that shit passed.Without that shit it could have been great.Also making laws hard to pas s is good 1 bad law makes more damage than 10 good ones.

>poland is gay, accepted the jews etc, any pole bellow is lying
there's a reason every single jew today has a polish or a german name

the HRE and PLC were THE jew controlled countries, every single rich jew today is a descendent of a jewish family who was given extra rights in the unholy german unempire or the polish lithuanian commonwealth

Decentralized shithole with no army,retarded selfish nobility and useless kings.
Vatican's cuck and dicksucker.
Jews had more rights than polish peasants.
Never again.

ooga booga back to little africa with you

>will we ever see this again?
Never,modern day poles are more retarded than their XVIII century counterparts
XVIII century Poles were retarded too, how on the other way explain that whole Commonwealth collapsed without a single gunshot?

Ah I see faggot, thought you were speaking about recent times.
Well, as I said, PLC had its drawbacks. If golden liberty was one of them is up to debate.

It's called democracy

COPE SEETHE AND DILATE

LIBERUM
I
B
E
R
U
M

kek. ok i no longer think its based as fuck