Women and Mens hair

Why the fuck are modern women so obsessed with men having hair / fashionable hair?

I wish I could just get my head shaved once every month and not have to worry about it, but I notice a massive difference in how receptive women are to me when I’m buzz cut vs when I’ve got my hair grown out and cut well.

At the gym today I noticed I was the only guy with a full head of hair, and it made me think… is it possible that women only care about mens hair, because so many guys lose their hair, so men having a full head of hair becomes a “rare” trait so it makes men who have their hair more attractive for having a feature that most men lose… so it’s not necessarily the hair that is attractive, it’s more so the fact most men lose their hair by 25-30 and women are obsessed with rare features

Attached: 7F217098-7E23-4AEF-85CC-EF0CEDDF210E.jpg (546x561, 12.03K)

Because looks matter. Speaking of hair, this is the best female haircut prove me wrong, you can't

Attached: 1656612752629.png (579x734, 1.09M)

>I wish I could just get my head shaved once every month and not have to worry about it
That's what I do and it doesn't affect me whatsoever.

I love making baldos seethe, then I tell them I'm 33 and their mouths hit the floor lol. Stay up on that finistride mein nigger.

kys shekelbot gypo

that looks like justin bieber or any korean faggot

Wrong on both again. How american

Not really

they aren't. you're a manlet gook trying to make bald guys seethe. kys dicklet. all that maters is your face and height.

Attached: advchina gook.jpg (680x842, 59.81K)

good hair = healthy
big boobs = healthy

It all looks like shit.

>good hair = healthy
true
>big boobs = healthy
simply not true. the largest pair of breasts were owned by the unhealthiest pig on earth.

>Big boobs

Boy I'll say, haha

Attached: Chippy.jpg (1856x1392, 408.76K)

Attached: last drink for the evening.png (436x711, 618.91K)

Lol I’m so glad I have great hair and can mog baldcels

Cope

Attached: ED556BBC-D07B-4CED-9BE6-EFEFCC28D3F0.jpg (1200x800, 248.85K)

>i will twist this words to the extreme
I'm talking this big retard
buy a rope

Attached: h06kouebc5s71.jpg (2812x3750, 821.92K)

She's fat

>i will twist this words to the extreme
thats not an extreme at all. you need to learn how words work, ESL nigger. big boobs doesn't mean healthy, at all. no more so than a big fat fucking gut, which you must be sporting, pig. im not against fat tits either, i would suck that ugly gooks tits. she owuld prefer me to a little yellow fever faggot like you.
KEK.

Attached: all about the face.jpg (668x1000, 82.97K)

My hair is like the left btw
How does it feel baldcels?

you cant tell someone to COPE then reply to your own post about balding. how small is it, and how small are you?

Attached: dicklet elliot rodger.png (689x184, 19.1K)

Protein shakes cause baldness, google it. That's why there are so many baldies nowadays.

no shit?
>i would suck that ugly gooks tits
i rest my case.

>caring about what women want
lol

About 7

>>i would suck that ugly gooks tits
>i rest my case.

Attached: nick laugh 2.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

Society put me in a box and I live happily inside of it. I am a secular monk. I participate in meat space as little as possible in favour of my real life in virtual reality and cyberspace.

>meat space

Attached: cyberpunk.jpg (960x942, 233.3K)

Except I can't grow a mohawk, which is the problem for some reason.