Ukraine is DONE. And thats coming from someone who expected Afghanistan 2.0. Ukraine isnt...

Ukraine is DONE. And thats coming from someone who expected Afghanistan 2.0. Ukraine isnt. Ukrainians are not born fighters like afghans. They could never fight a gorilla war for 20 years. And thats not even taking into account the CURRENT reality. Russia is bombing its way in a crude but effective way aaaaaaaaall te way to the west of ukrainian territory.

When will even the last "expert" and "military advisor" realize this?

Attached: 12345667689708.jpg (399x297, 24.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/XU_kraine/13704
t.me/rezident_ua/13112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haven’t you heard the news? The civilian population will be allowed to arm themselves just like in America. Isn’t that a good thing?

> a gorilla war
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

>Ukraine is DONE.

BREAKING NEWS!!!
Zelensky, The UKRAINIAN WAR CRIMINAL !!!

Attached: UKRAINE KAPUT, lol.jpg (1280x853, 66.23K)

As of today, Ukrainian men cannot leave their place of residence. Meaning, full mobilization will follow. But I don't think it will get to that, there will be a revolt either from the military or civilians

t.me/XU_kraine/13704

>gorilla war

You don't seem to understand that Zelensky will fight TO THE LAST UKRAINIAN.
And that means to the last Ukrainian white male. Women and niggers can leave anytime they please :)

Attached: 1646392888946.png (1532x806, 1.88M)

>there will be a revolt either from the military or civilians
IT WILL BE FROM BOTH.

Zelensky will be assassinated very soon by Ukrainian people for refusing two "Minsk Peace Agreements", and for dragging Ukraine into this bloody war with Russia.
Zelensky will end up dead as a War Criminal who lied to Ukrainian people.

Attached: Ukr will be dead +..png (1080x763, 766.11K)

He's guarded 24/7 by masked glowniggers carrying automatic rifles. Anybody doing anything funny around him will be shot

>newfags

>He's guarded 24/7 by masked glowniggers carrying automatic rifles. Anybody doing anything funny around him will be shot
SNIPERS, or Russian missiles will do the job of removing Zel.

Attached: Zelensky, I'm BIG Ukr PIZDA.jpg (768x768, 176.92K)

The Ukrainian people want to fight Russians so they don't get raped and executed like everyone else who surrenders to Russian orcs. Make no mistake, Russians aren't human, they don't follow human customs.

Two more weeks and it's done 100%.

Im sure they will love the endless barrages of artillery coming for them. And the actual elephant in the room isnt discussed either.

There will come a day when Ukraine just simply doesnt have any fighting troops anymore. Russia on the other hand....

>they don't follow human customs.
Ask Polaks about how "human" Ukrainian swines are...(image related).
Ukrainians are not humans and Russians are treating them as such.
GLORY TO RUSSIA !!!
SLAVA "Z" !!!
DEATH TO UKRAINIAN NAZIS !!!

Attached: Ukrainian Brotherhood with Poles <.jpg (1495x1080, 786.68K)

I'm reading on the latest posts that Zel is ready to denounce Zhalouzny. Zhalouzny is a very respected military commander and may be able to gather people to initiate a coup. Just don't forget, USA supports Zhalouzny.

Did you sniff too much raindeer piss you retarded fincunt? Don't worry, you'll be liberated too sooner or later.

What will this do if they get blasted with missiles and artillery from a distance, because Ruski are too pussy to fight face to face with civilians

Ukraine also isn't Afghanistan you fucking retard

Good thing i clarified this in my my text then, my slow slow mongobrain.

>I'm reading on the latest posts that Zel is ready to denounce Zhalouzny. Zhalouzny is a very respected military commander and may be able to gather people to initiate a coup. Just don't forget, USA supports Zhalouzny.
VERY INTERESTING.
What's the beef between them?

You've gotten btfo in every war you've fought since the Mexican War, you faggot ass mutt. Cope and seethe more, nigger brain

lmfao

Ye no shit, the Afghans have their own supply chains and family structures while Ukraine is a typical white country integrated into global supply chain. It’s not like big afghanistan was trying to annex small Afghanistan either, which is essentially what this war is

>you faggot ass mutt.
LOL

Attached: US military fag.jpg (1024x741, 113.56K)

Zhalouzny wanted to withdraw troops from Severodonetsk and Lysichansk sooner, while Zel wanted them to stay until NATO/G7 summit, meaning major loses. They were fighting daily, but Zel's US handlers told him to minimize him flaming against Zhalouzny. Now Zel wants to blame the loss of LNR to Zhalouzny. Will see how it plays out.

Nigger warfare

Addendum to my post t.me/rezident_ua/13112 also read the linked comment

Soviet did 10x times more bad stuff

Why yes, I hate mutts too, memeflag, how could you tell?

Attached: 1619882473761m.jpg (792x1024, 146.6K)