Latin languages

Why is English the most based language of the Latin family?
>Spanish = Spics
>French = surrender monkeys
>Portuguese = Moors
>Italian = lazy pasta niggers
>Romanian = Gypsies
>English = world domination
What makes English the true heir of Rome?
Pic unrelated obviously.

Attached: 1648008235167.jpg (640x513, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oFX1nbD3dV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Flies away from Afghanistan

english is not a romance language

French and Italian both closer to Latin than English

Weak bait fucking chink

english is a mutt merchant language made to be learned easily even by pakis

This. But it is 60% based off different Romance languages. It's a mutt language.

>English
because it is a language that everyone with a severe disability can learn without problems.

Attached: UK Based.png (677x779, 616.1K)

English is Germanic in origin even though roughly 60% of the language comes from Latin based languages.
This is because English speaking people have been colonized.
Repeatedly.
Original English sounded like this supposedly.
youtube.com/watch?v=oFX1nbD3dV0
Latin languages sound better though.

It's the easiest language of them all and it's a Germanic language, chang. Why am I replying to a bait thread anyway? Have some parsley, rosemary and thyme

Yea that is pain. my girlfriend is F cups and she wants to reduce it to B..

Attached: 1654598439129.png (600x439, 234.66K)

It’s not learned easily, my Italian grandmother struggled with English her entire life and she came here when she was 20

I'm not a big breast guy, but my ex's breast reduction ruined our relationship. The scars are significant and her breasts look out of place on her body. I hear she's having a soul crushing time now being unable to produce milk for her baby, of which there is nothing that comes close to an adequate replacement. Breast reductions are a total scam.

Bruh english is just german in lite format

Easy to learn, hard to master. The flexibility to change and adapt. Even animals can learn to obey english commands.

English is not a latin language.

English requires less words to transport a simple message thus making it perfect for sublimation and programming of NPC. German is way more descriptive and you will understand the meaning of life once you speak German fluently

Serious question: with it's ruling on Roe v Wade some have suggested that this signals that the US Supremes might be on course to make other changes - could a ruling to ban breast reduction surgery be next?

Attached: reductionban.jpg (2421x3645, 958.09K)

You should beat her to death but stop at the last moment. Then tell her you won't stop if she cuts her tits off.

English is extremely complex and difficult to learn.
I.E.:
>Taste lead
>Take the lead
Both "lead" are pronounced differently, yet written the same.

why not D? tell her that once she goes down to B she'll miss it, many women with B want to go up to D at least

>English is extremely complex and difficult to learn.
it's one of the easiest languages on the planet
they've actually measured this and whales have a more complex language than english

Visit rsdb.org racial slur database. You'll enjoy it

Attached: pN3QnDbLomsNuKLNaJhlh1uPzALQ7Tw0ayb0S5gqjv4wrajklHEC9VcUNif_pWYhw7p92ZsE.jpg (720x901, 217.8K)

Must sucks having 75 IQ

>Forgets German
Holy kek. German is the absolute best language period.

>(((they)))'ve actually measured this
Believe the science, goy!

I personally believe myself. English is the easiest language of them all.

the jews are actually the ones that push the "equal complexity hypothesis" in order to quell nationalism

Thanks Liam. Such kind words

Are you implying this doesn't occur in other languages? Kekus Maximus. You have a leaf flag but since you're saying that English is difficult, you're probably not a chang. That means it's your native language and you're saying it's difficult. Why do I get the feeling you don't even speak French?

Attached: 1607595095132.gif (227x221, 915.99K)

you have Homonyms?
no way.....

Attached: 1655581767521.gif (200x210, 437.06K)

>Why do I get the feeling you don't even speak French?
Why would I waste my time learning that shitty language?
>Bonnejour, hon hon hon
kek