Everyone can see Americans have a gun problem

Why can't you?

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-075951_Twitter.jpg (1080x648, 259.87K)

>Why can't you?
STFU Jew!

I MADE A THREAD ABOUT THE DEAD KIKE BITCH IN THE SHOOTING!!!

Do the needful

The rest of the world would really appreciate it if you Euro FAGGOTS would just SHUT THE FUCK UP

There wasn't incidents like this all the time before the mid 1990s. It's not the guns. American society was deconstructed piece by piece by "Progressives" and it's their fault. You did this. There was always guns and they were easy to get.

Attached: 4353410392.jpg (609x250, 78.88K)

why would you give guns to extreme high risk individuals?

burger leftists are really that stupid?

Because there are too many people running around in the US who think a gun makes them more manly.

City hands typed this retarded post.;

You are right. We need to arm every capable and sane citizen.

no fuck you

if anything gun ownership should be mandatory

cant wait to see you rightfully slaughtered by black men, fuck off back to europe, invader.

This shitskin poojeet needs to fuck off back to his third world shithole. Talk about hypocrisy. Hindu voodoo magic practitioners are sacrificing Muslims to shiva and this nigga thinks he can step into America and tell them to take our guns?

Bang bang nigga we out here.

Why do people who don't live here feel the need to comment on problems they don't understand?

Illinois, New York and California should ban all guns or secede to ban all guns if you care so much. If youre not willing to do that, then I don't give a shit.

i dont have a gun and it´s a problem.

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
Also, how the fuck did gun store didn't do a mental background check on this poor sod is beyond me.

The US has a nigga problem. The gun violence of white people is on the same level as european countries.

Attached: 1597246344663.jpg (1536x2048, 740.84K)

Look at the profile name. It says Sankar

This nigger is mudslime Muslim. Doesn't live in America even so everytime American media reports mass shootings you'll find Sankar in the comments saying ban guns

There's your fucking sign. Obviously

I'm in the UK and I would happily put up with regular mass shootings in this country if it ment I could own AR-15's and Glock's without any licence to shoot burglers with.

The problem is the media, they constantly blow the impact of these events out of proportion and give fame to the faggot pieces of shit that commit them, then turn around and blame people who believe in the right to keep and bear arms as being the ones at fault.

>ask
>issue
Fuck off eurofag

Attached: kpPPiNXqyYDx.png (1036x992, 210.15K)

I support a total gun ban and mandatory confiscation for jewish gun owners.

Attached: Screenshot_20220705_080136.jpg (1080x1432, 168.06K)

How much do you get paid for these posts? Enough to save a bit every month?

Why do people who don't live in the US want it's citizens to not own guns?