How many of you Jap flags are legitimately in Japan to escape your shithole country? Not temporarily here...

How many of you Jap flags are legitimately in Japan to escape your shithole country? Not temporarily here, but actually have a legit path to stay in Japan permanently?

Attached: welcome home white man japan whores women girls.webm (864x480, 1.65M)

Those are men

To a tranny every woman is a man

Another poorly veiled racemixing thread. White women are superior and you know it

Attached: 1656424921491.jpg (828x1015, 138.18K)

I MADE A THREAD ABOUT THE DEAD KIKE BITCH IN THE SHOOTING!!!
#

wrong

Attached: tsubasa-honda-11.jpg (823x1280, 246.76K)

They better be.

don't care
didn't ask

Attached: tsubasa-honda-6.jpg (1280x823, 272.31K)

What's so hard about it? Marry a nip with a rich family. Even Filipinos can do it

whos the dude

Permanent citizen fag here.
Came here in beginning 2015 on spouse visa.
My plan is to sit out the collapse in rural hokkaido.
Lets see how well it will work out. I just hope the west shits the bed fast enough. Japan is picking up the pace fast.

Attached: f.jpg (540x368, 53.34K)

If I had that all my depression and suicidal thoughts would go away

Not a dude, a football player and coincidentally the only perfect 10

Attached: Literal Perfection.jpg (690x862, 73.44K)

well you dont, loser. cry more

Just get permanent residency and marry a Jap woman. Sure you can't voot but you're kids will be able too.

You really could've chose a better example than that dyke looking bitch you simp for.

Attached: e4cda633260f6c7fefdaaae2c1a56f1d.jpg (736x1188, 181.29K)

Wanna join our LINE chat group of polsters living in Japan?

>citizen
You mean permanent resident? Did you buy land up there or is it your wife's family's? What do you do for a living?

>escape home country because its a shit hole
>go to Japan which is unironically a huge shit hole
>never fit in
>never be thought of as anything more than a filthy gaijin
>go home for holiday after years in nipland, dont fit in
>have no 'home' any longer, dont fit in anywhere
DEBITO HAS A LOT TO ANSWER FOR!

Depends. Is the rabbi still kicked out? lol

Yeah, permanent visa.
Programming in Homeoffice. I wish I had land user. My kids take up too much time and money to make decent $$$.

I’m an actual jap born n raised in Japan.

There is no better example

Attached: 1656586676664.jpg (1080x1350, 156.99K)

>I’m an actual jap
You mean you're a hafu jap, born and raised in Japan.

race mixing is bad

Attached: b6bada2703a970a6e4c37da383368aa92ef7b1b79742d95a926ba5f61f865391_1.jpg (1070x669, 124.75K)

>coincidentally the only perfect 10
yea no you're as gay as an aids ridden rainbow

Were you in the chat before?
He hasn't come back yet

I left Japan. That country is sinking fast. They are obsessed with Covid (still wear masks everyday) economy collapsing, yen depreciating fast. I still have a permanent visa there but their is very few opportunities to make money in that country unless you enjoy lower living standards.

ethnic mixing too

Nah I’m not a hafu. I’m a pure Yamato or whatever the fuck we call ourselves.
I was in the us as an exchange student, and got a cunt gf there and impregnated the bitch for being a horny retard I was, and now living a boring life here being drunk after work at home as it’s the only the I enjoy these days.

you live in kanto?

looks like a Cuban guy I knew who was a designer at a company I had business with

Attached: 279454983_552782102874169_6742705174116446292_n.jpg (1321x1359, 232.27K)

The jew fears the tomboy

Is your j-wife redpilled? Does she share the same opinions and beliefs as you on important stuff?

Fucking gross. Asian street skeet

Ah, americans and thinking everything is about them. Name a better duo

Tokyo

Ah, good ol Romanian tomboy poster. We meet again. How you doing ol chap.

I have been looking at real estate prices in Japan's countryside.
What's stopping a bunch of us to just buy ou an entire semi abandoned mountain village and living like in our animus? As soon as Canada stops holding purebloods hostage I will make a beeline for Japan and just bum around for a year thanks to the working holiday visa scheme they have with Canada

I was born here 外人
Go back to your shithole, we are full.

People who cowardly flee their fatherland to permanently settle in another country should be shot on sight.

What jav is this?

How much longer are these fucking retards going to keep their masks on in this God forsaken country?

ah then you're probably legit then. Are all your friends foreigners? Because with your english fluency and western sense of humor, I seriously doubt you have many deep relationships with the native japs that have never left the island.

Red pulled Japanese women are rare. But if they are they don’t publicly said their opinions so much. My wife is respelled. She’s not even vaxxed which is slowing down the immigration process because of joe bidens rule of all foreigners and immigrants must have two Covid shots. I’m glad she’s sticking to her guns though.

I went to Japland with those plans until I realized it’s a boring ass shithole. Boring women and spineless men. No play just work. I then escaped to ladyboy land. It’s much much better.