If the christian God exists, why doesnt this world feel holy and pure? Before you go assuming, no im not an atheist...

If the christian God exists, why doesnt this world feel holy and pure? Before you go assuming, no im not an atheist, im just genuinely curious.

Attached: 84dfd21671265a5b13162ee88e3108e1.jpg (334x262, 15.34K)

If you read the Christian gospels you would understand.

give a qrd.

We're in that brief time bit

This is the worldnof the flesh, corrupted by the devil. The world of God is his Kingdom. The bible tells you not to get attached to this world for it is wicked and corrupted.

we used our free will to rebell and corrupt everything

That's exactly why goy!

Attached: 1654895298485.jpg (4076x2832, 3.01M)

But why did God put us here in the first place?

To grant you the gift of life. Now it is up to you to make the right decisions to make the Holy Father proud.

in this world? to exeecise our free will while learbing of good and evil (rember we got here after eating the fruit of knowledge of good and evil) without beimg able to use our divine powers to accidently destroy the cosmos. its kind of a sandbox area for us to learn and understand and if we do these properly repent and turn to God.

why we were created as a whole? thats more difficult, but basicay i believe that God doesmt want to be alone, as noone would, so he created us woth free will so that there are people choosing and desiring to be with Him rather than being forced without will of their own

Because with our freewill we chose sin rather than good, Eve decided to listen to satan and then also Adam decided to listen to his woman instead of God. We are here because that is our punishment.

God intended for Earth to be this way but it's been corrupted by human sin and the devils influence.

Go into a Church. He didn't call it 'My Father's House' while taking a shit in the street. Do you assholes even read before you post this stupid shit? This 3D Universe is entropic, but it's not the only one.

christcuckery is a death cult, their jew god only cares after you die.

Attached: 1636194896219.jpg (832x735, 265.66K)

How is it a gift if its ruled by satan?

People fail to realize how much mercy God has, he didn't even outright kill Lucifer on the spot. God wants us to choose good and love its a hard path in this world of evil and sin but know one thing if you choose love and peace and reject sin (yes that includes being a faggot or accepting faggotry) you are stronger than than the weaklings choosing the easy sinful path.

Jesus said to that woman "Go forth and sin no more." He did not say oh just go and continue being an adulterer and fornicator i forgive you, no he said sin no more.

do you want to not exist? then kill yourself.if you like your life too much to do so then give thanks to God for being able to live

Free will. Sin, the devil ,and the fall of man

So some two random niggas who i had nothing to do with, cursed me for a life in this world? How is that exactly fair?

Checked

No, im simply asking how is it a gift if its ruled by satan? Im just quoting what that user said.

Is a rose a bad flower because it has thorns?

Its nothing compared to what comes after

because like its just part of the plan, in 2 more weeks the circumcised jew god will return and save us from the jews he told us to cuck for

Attached: 6544653441.png (660x1000, 906.11K)

This is heretical under the Catholic Church.

That metaphor makes no sense and it doesnt sound smart nor related to the topic.

It isn't you just were born on Apocalypse 20 7