Women have been emotional vag bags for over 100 years...

Women have been emotional vag bags for over 100 years. Allowing them to vote was a huge mistake but it's one worth correcting

how does Any Forums stand on womens rights

Attached: suffrekek.jpg (1200x908, 361.14K)

>how does Any Forums stand on womens rights
total woman death, gene editing, replacement.

Taliban seems to have figured it out.

let them vote and all that stuff. they will follow your lead. but if only thing you leading as adult man is in mario cart you are not allowed to complain about anything.

There's no such thing as women's rights.

If they'll follow your lead then why bother letting them vote. My dog follows me wherever I go too

I think this is cope.
Some of the greatest emotional manipulators and things average women are 100x better at than the average man, were and still are men.
Greed of man still rules.
and something about jews.

Attached: Women are property.png (980x800, 437.46K)

your dog doesnt cook your meal and raise your kids and i highly doubt you would esteem your dog the same way you do with yourself.

Women. The destroyer of civilizations.

That's missing the point entirely. If sheep can only follow then what voting rights should ever be given to them. Men can become leaders through actions, women can only achieve leadership through servitude and that is not a leader anyone should follow

I say unto you, as others has said unto me:
Trust the science.

Attached: Dr. Mengele's proposal on Wimmins.png (675x348, 81.55K)

Attached: 1629374538751.jpg (1433x1573, 203.8K)

>voting doesn’t matter
>women ruined everything by voting
Pick one

Womens rights are only the surface the cause of societal decline. No, it's the mass recruitment and preferential selection of women for make-work office jobs that give them the money to whore around instead of becoming a wife and get a family.

Women should not be allowed to vote.

Most men should not be allowed to vote either.

Women are 49% of the world's population and ALWAYS vote for the most retarded parties possible.
When women lose the ability to murder a baby they think their human rights are being violated somehow.

My mom was talking to me earlier today about how she felt unsafe given the recent US supreme court decision and told me how it was making her feel anxious. I tried to be diplomatic and ask her how that makes any sense, but no matter what angle I approached it from, it always led to the same result, "I feel upset about it"

My first thought of consolation was reminding her that she has me and several other sons to take care of her if that were the case, even though it isn't, but I held my tongue because I doubt that would make her feel any better, even though it's true. Because when women get into moods like that, you can't reason with them. If you're persistent you can even get them to admit shit like "I know it's not reasonable but this is how I feel!" and you can't really argue with that, because it doesn't make sense. So the only thing to do, really, is to listen and pretend to care even though you know it's bullshit.

This species has gone into... well, let's not "wrong direction", but in a direction that is in perpetual tension with civilization. Human females are psychopathic children that don't properly grow up, but just get wrinklier. They are conniving, loveless, manipulative, and, worst and most unforgivable of all: stupid. If they presented a eugenic force, it would all work, even if it were a raw deal for males, but they are no a eugenic force, going for drug dealers, rappers, niggers, serial adulterers, and similar "bad boys". We did periodically assert control over them, yet that never lasted for long and in our moments of unguardedness, they always wormed their way into power, shortly whereafter the society in which this had happened collapsed due to their poor leadership and management skills as well as displacement of reproductive fitness from survival for the reproductive fitness from female selection, i.e. men becoming metrosexual clowns that play women's stupid mind-games full-time.
The long-term solution, as the Frenchie said, lies in the devising of an alternative means of reproduction. Humans who carry a womb around and choose sperm according to some primitive consensus mechanism were the best nature was able to do and did work, more or less, but so did eating wild grasses and berries. Today we have agriculture.

no, not missing the point at all, i never said they can only follow. i said they will follow your lead thats a big difference and its implicating that you in fact lead. like you said
>men CAN become leaders
but what if only in mario cart huh? nobody is a fucking leader with all that faggotry all most do is clicking 'follow' button on social media. lol

it seems more like you are scared to lead and out of this fear want to take the cheap exit and reflect/mirror your fear on woman. thats even more pussy than pussy.

Attached: gigachad crown recieved.jpg (1280x720, 209.78K)

Then why bother giving them the right to vote to begin with if they're simply going to "follow your lead". We're not talking about who can cook a mean sausage on the grill, this is more important than that

It's redundant according to your own logic and serves no purpose