Pajeetas getting Westernised

How are Indians coping with their women acting like this after the spread of technology and internet in India?

Attached: IMG_20220705_064752.jpg (1564x1564, 1020.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cj3ENSVogTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How are Indians coping
they are known gang rapists

Bruh

Attached: IMG_20220705_121119.jpg (1564x1564, 1.23M)

Attached: 275279823_136624308867024_621862187771454097_n.webp.jpg (1080x1080, 146.97K)

Poorly I assume, but poojitas are the only fetish I haven't over coomed and desensitised myself to yet.

they definitely need some big black cocks in their tight little pussies to satisfy their cocklust

I have personally westernised 2 poojetas, well worth the fuck will do anything for BWC

I lost my virginity to an Indian daughter of an Imam.

Built for My Cock

You sound like a mutt with a vpn

The absolute horniest BWC Hunting girl I have ever met was Indian. She did literally everything humanly possible. I thought East Asian girls were into white guys, but holy shit, they are aggressive. It's like trying to save a drowning person in a pool. She said I tasted like vanilla and almond. Not sure if that's true, but she certainly liked it. The only downside is Indian girls just aren't as hot(to me) as East Asian girls. Their customs are even more disgusting than the others groups. But they are very nice people.

Attached: india.jpg (1024x398, 49.91K)

Damn who the fuck is that? I’d go vegan for that pussy

Roflmfao Same old same old rapes gang rapes, acid attacks. Honor killing. Team-Towelhead punjabi paki poopajeets .....Everything about their entire caste culture for thousands of years has been about discrimination & prejudice.

Attached: signal-2022-06-25-15-57-48-837.gif (640x310, 290.16K)

there is like a billion of us all over the place and the majority are mostly conservative living in large joint families or living at home with parents because they arent shamed for living at home after 18. Three exceptions to the rule in the pics isnt the sign of some deluge of whores like I see out here in the west. Its all about culture, you whiteys clearly sold it for the so called temporary "prosperity" which involves being lorded over by psychotic pedos who kicked some crumbs to your forefathers for fighting their wars against the german psychos, now that favour well has dried up and you see what they do with your godless degraded culture.

Attached: stonecold.gif (320x240, 954.33K)

They want white kids. That's it. She didn't give a fuck about you. She just doesn't want a dark skinned kid because in southern and eastern asia dark skin = nigger slave.

>The only downside is Indian girls just aren't as hot(to me) as East Asian girls.
the hotter Indian girls are a whole league hotter than the hotter asian girls coz they pretty much become Latinas
And Latinas are the hottest female ethnic group by far
But yes, the average East Asian girl is cuter than the avg Indian girl for sure

mostly westernized daughters of immigrants or lutyens liberals from India who are enamoured by white cock.

>the average East Asian girl is cuter than the avg Indian girl for sure
thats because plastic surgery is looked down upon in india, but in east asia they carve their faces up more than any other region. They arent actually attractive, its just layers of makeup with nip and tuck. It is inherent in their culture to be misleading and lie, maybe not so much the japanese, but then I was never into short stocky women with mongolian horsemen legs.

Agree user
Also good morning to all the sirs

Who cares? White women are still infinitely better

Attached: qt3.14.jpg (1300x957, 79.15K)

user they publicly poop on the street, i think a bikinis and lip gloss are the least of their concerns.

>indians
Good morning sirs are you taking advantage of western countries loans and tax laws so you can get ahead? Good. Are you prepared for Warhammer 40k on your entire population?
youtube.com/watch?v=Cj3ENSVogTo

She's an Arab you tin merchant

>what are tans?

Attached: ball.jpg (1024x683, 97.76K)

I'd bleach the brown out of those women no cap

Attached: mulattopepe.jpg (600x777, 125.37K)

thats inevitable i guess. i just wish they didnt try so hard to bleach their skin
you are indeed a mutt behind a vpn