NO YOU'RE FUCKING NOT

INCEL COPE CAUGHT IN THE WILD. YOU ARE NOT HAPPY, YOU ARE LYING TO YOURSELF. I KNOW BECAUSE I WAS THE EXACT SAME WAY COPING

30 PERCENT OF MEN ARE BECOMING VIRGINS AND I'M TIRED OF BEING THAT STATISTIC. I WANT TO FUCK A WOMAN SO BADLY WHY IS MY LIFE SO FUCKING SHIT!!!!

Attached: INCELCOPE.png (989x607, 140.25K)

Just get a woman

Simple as

Fucking is boring after a few years and you have the nagging bitch around.
It's not worth the hassle and you don't want to set children in clown world for the kikes to leech upon

If you legit can't get something, the best way to deal with it is to just accept it and focus on some other things.
The only people who have an interest in men being 24/7 obsessed with women and sex are women. Because it assures a steady stream of resources from desperate simps towards them, for which they will never give anything in return.
Just read some stories from 200-300 years ago. They will regularly feature unmarried men, and it is never treated as anything weird, merely as a fact.

yep just bee yourselv

All he needs to do is go to the gym and lift. When you lift you become better than everyone else. I'm better than he is because I lift. When I see a woman I tell them I lift and then we have sex. Women don't want to take a chance with a guy that may not lift because it's risky because they're not good.

>DA MAN ON REDDIT DA SAME AS ME

Most women that try to talk to me are fat or shorter than me by several inches. The ones that are moderately better looking that show indications of interest usually are juggling multiple different guys at once. This is hopeless and will not improve. The only solution is to pursue some form of sovereignty where we establish a set of laws where we are allowed to shame women for being this way and jail the men that defend them violently. We might even need to fight a war to achieve that. It sucks because most of us can't even fathom if it's worth dying for. All I can say is that unfortunately we hit our walls and true prosperty will never be attainable for us within our lifetime, we can only secure it for future generations now.

yes but what is a woman?

It makes so much sense.

Hey bro chill. Reddit is full of unhappy incel beta cucks but you don't have to be like them. What is preventing you from finding a woman and being happy? Don't get me wrong, the dating scene is rough because of progressive brainwashing but there's definitely someone out there for everyone. Don't give into that beta mindset, show women that you're strong, intelligent, and ready to provide.

Attached: 1657018154717.jpg (1024x1024, 378.5K)

>You will not have sex
>And you will be happy

Attached: 1646632406728.gif (225x255, 2.41M)

>WHY HAVE ANY STANDARDS AT ALL?

>BRING FORWARD THE GATES OF CHAOS AND SMASH THEM OPEN
>FLOOD THE PLANET WITH NIGGERS, DEMONS, TRANNIES AND ALL OTHER TWISTED, WARPED GARBAGE

WHY ARE PEOPLE NOT HAPPY?

BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CENTURIES OF LIVING IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYONE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING BUT FORCES HIMSELF TO "ADAPT" TO WHATEVER FUCKING STANDARD IS DICTATED AT THE TIME

NEED TO DO SOME MEANINGLESS JOB TO PRODUCE 6000000 CARS SO SOME NIGGER FROM DUBAI CAN BUY 10 OF THEM

NEED TO EDUCATE YOURSELF AND LEARN ALL THINGS AT ONCE DESPITE THEIR DEFINITIONS CHANGING EVERY 50 FUCKING DAYS

NEED TO MARRY SOMEONE WHO IS EQUALLY SUPPRESSED BY THE SYSTEM, BIRTH A SHITSKIN ON THE PLANET AND FORCE HIM TO ADAPT IN THE SAME WAY

WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T YOU WANT TO LIVE??????????????????

Kek

You sound like an incel. Women aren't worth your time

A man that thinks like a child so that they can raise them, hence why the "wo" before the word "man." It's literally the sound they make by default when you don't teach them a language.

>Reddit is full of unhappy incel beta cucks
DID YOU EVEN READ THE FUCKING IMAGE YOU FUCKING RETARD

How about you buy a rifle and kill yourself instead of ceaselessly bitching?

OP, buy a prostitute if you're that stung out. Dumb retard

GOOD SOLUTION DUDE

FREE EUTHANASIA FOR EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO SUBMIT TO INCREASINGLY MORE RETARDED AND SUICIDE-ENABLING STANDARDS

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSS FREEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

>22 years old
What? Does this kid think his opinion matters or his life is over?

Attached: 149-1491179_ty-dolla-sign-feat-ty-dolla-sign-album.jpg (1500x1000, 177.32K)

>show women that you're strong
That would be illegal
>Intelligent
They make post secondary institutions so unbearable I question if intelligence is even real.
>Ready to provide
How is that even possible when it is illegal to be strong and unbearable to try and be intelligent?

> society expect us to get a partner
Lmao how much braindead these redditors can be? Wanting a partner is an evolutionary instinct.

I'm not a virgin unfortunately.

I don't have sex, i work, work out. Ride my bicycle. Go fishing or gathering mushrooms with my brother. Im happy.

Attached: 1656957165979.jpg (854x1500, 80.62K)

>I'm not a virgin unfortunately.
Was she worth it?

Hopefully these suicide enabling standards covers tards like you. No one in this World wants you people to linger. Do the Universe a favor and jump in front of a train.

you do make a conscious choice not to have sex though
anyone can pay for it, there's more women than men
you choose not to, ergo, not involuntary

>I KNOW BECAUSE I WAS THE EXACT SAME WAY COPING
You don't know shit, Jack. As an incel you simply have no idea how horribly exhausting it can be to have a woman in your life. Sure, there are good women out there, but finding one is like winning the lottery. Finding a bad woman is one of the worst things imaginable. As for the sex, yeah it feels better than jerking off, but it comes at a cost.

based

lol MGTOW terrifies women. the tables are turning and women will lose their right to vote.

Don't pass on your genes, just pass on.

Attached: 1656556135013.jpg (472x631, 183.75K)

>mfw my mom and my first gf were the "bad women"
>learned very fucking quickly that it's not worth it just for the sake of it
>mfw I have no face

So much this. Focus om self improvement and reaching your goals,disdain bitches and drops them at first sign og trouble, only then will they treat you right long term

>wahhhhhhhhh why cant i get any pwussy baby want pwussyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
lol no wonder you cant get laid holy shit

>MGTOW terrifies women.
Yeah, it "terrified" women at the 2015–16 New Year's Eve sexual assaults in Cologne Germany.

Attached: ty-dolla-sign-iamsu-304x304.jpg (304x304, 17.42K)

filtered
kys tripnigger faggot

Are you me?

Just hire a prostitute user. She or he will make you feel comfortable about your first time, then you have that out of the way and you'll be more confident. But germanon is right, you'll see the hottest girl in the world and realize there's at least a couple guys that got tired of fucking her.

>All he needs to do is go to the gym and lift.
All he needs to do is disregard womem. They are not worthy of male attention outside procreation. Mem aremt supposed to be obsessing over women, we are supposed to be pursuing higher thought, study, business and spiritual introspection, all of which are hindered in the presence of women, because women are traitorous and only seek to dominate and eventually destroy you out of spite for the fact that they need a man for basic survival.

Attached: 1656603853002.jpg (720x960, 58.78K)

>want thing
>can't get thing, therefore unhappy
>stop wanting thing
>NOOOOOOOO YOU'RE STILL NOT HAPPY YOU HAVE TO WANT THING AND BE MISERABLE LIKE ME REEEEEEEEEE

Blow it out your ass, bitch.

>Sex shouldn't be the end goal
also society:
>HAVE SEX INCEL!

You're mixing up Any Forums and Any Forums. This is the board for people that want families and are disgusted by the society that rejects this basic, natural desire.

MGTOW is mainstream now, not even jewtube can shut it down.

Don't pass your genes, pass your beans

>Just get a woman
just need to find one that hasn't been poisoned.

You need money OP. That's like the best pheromone out there.
I thought I couldn't get laid because I was fat. I lost all the weight and still can't get laid. I've had my kids and marriage sucked. I'm out of it. I'll die alone and I'm OK with that. Just waiting on my VR cat girl sex robot

Celibacy is a gift from God.
If you can't control your impulses then you are a mere chimpanzee.

>Nooooo I'm weaker than a pajeet and can't hold herdown

If 70%+ of girls weren't fat and retarded (aka only retarded) I would happily flirt with and court some average girls
But the "average girl" now weighs more than me (196cm), is kinda retarded and has a large ego.
Which itself, isn't a problem for me because I will happily ignore them and live my life.
But the part that does effect me is this:
Because they dragged the average down so far, all the girls that are just mildly in shape and aren't hideously deformed are way more valuable than they should be.
Legit, any girl that wants to get a decent dude just needs to go to the gym and calorie deficit for a few months.

based
this user gets it

I've given up on the idea of being a normal person, let alone being in a normal relationship. I've gone full monk mode. I exercise and meditate for self improvement.

>filtered
So triggered he needs a filter for this place. Point and laugh at the faggot known as 93v+XsmL for needing a safe space.

It's been mainstream nigga. Men already went their "own way" for said attack to happen.

Attached: Stream-Ty-Dolla-Signs-Star-Studded-New-Album-Featuring-Ty-Dolla-Sign.jpg (900x900, 28.79K)