I do not wish to live in a christian theocracy. I do not wish to be bound by, or interact with...

I do not wish to live in a christian theocracy. I do not wish to be bound by, or interact with, people pushing religious beliefs on me.

Attached: title.png (600x600, 417.75K)

not my problem

yes it is, it's all of our problem when we let people stake power using irrational claims

God is gunna smack you bitches up.

Not my problem

Too late fag, you’re living it

Attached: 1609825162098.jpg (540x520, 41.96K)

You think that’s bad wait to you get to Hell.

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T FORCE TRUTH AND CIVILIZATION ON ME, LET ME BE A FILTHY SAVAGE
No

Attached: 1656023389806.jpg (720x520, 84.96K)

Is Santa gonna smack me up es well?

Why not, happy holidays.

How about a zoroastrian theor racy? It's like a christian theorcracy except the religion is true

Nah I'll go to Narnia instead.

>I believe the universe just created itself but I'm more rational than religious people

Attached: 1655999714706.jpg (820x444, 52.99K)

I just want to be left alone to grill, authoritarians of either left or right need to fuck off. Christcucks are responsible for importing niggers whilst trannies will just go kill themselves.

kek

>civilization only exist due to a middle eastern religion
Maybe this applies to slavs only

Good thing you live in the godless Masonic Whore of Babylon land of occultist New Age mystery religion worshippers instead then, I guess.

Attached: 6a00e550caa66d8834010535e6232b970b.jpg (326x448, 36.54K)

If in theory America is a democracy and 75% of the population is Christian, their morals get to decide the outlook for the country. Even better, colonial law had fines for blasphemy. Too bad for you Jew.

Then get the fuck out of my country.

white evangelical christians in the us (the most conservative group who dominates us politics) are the most anti-immigration group in the country when polled about their views

So, instead of being a believer in a living, breathing God, who loves you and only wants you to be closer to Him, you choose to believe in 56 genders.

While a supreme being MIGHT be make-believe, everything you believe is.

Ok but we're not american so how is this relevant to us. If americans want to have a christian theocracy and/or a blm communist state good on you guys but don't drag europe to your level

>who loves you and only wants you to be closer to Him
This sounds like gay fanfiction, you may be a faggot user.

That makes no sense. Rabbi yeshua was brown semite!

You're irrelevant. Who gives a fuck

Attached: 1655461576693.jpg (1024x767, 67.32K)

Careful with the blasphemy, you scaly bastard.

then leave.

fukken saved

Attached: untitle.jpg (1666x834, 139.46K)

proof?

This shit started in Europe, bro. The Vatican.

Alright, but you take it easy with the gay fantasies.

>Don't drag Europe to your level
That's why Europe is filthy in the first place.

>trannies will just go kill themselves.
not without trying to groom your kids

You will never get into a real position of power. Whine about it.

I thought you lizard freaks loved little homos?

On an unrelated note... they made the captchas even more annoying :/

Sucks to be you then

Your wish is already coming true, niggerfaggot. Very little left in the way to prevent you goys from self-destruction. Having pride in arrogance never ends well.

>I do not wish to live in a christian theocracy. I do not wish to be bound by, or interact with, people pushing religious beliefs on me.
>wears the mask and believes in climate change

so if i don't wear a mask and I'm climate agnostic you are ok with me being against the influence of Christianity in public?

We're already there user

>be bound by, or interact with, people pushing religious beliefs on me.

You have just now noticed this?
Jews have been running this country for decades.
Glad you woke up, now get to work removing every jewsish influence from your life.

Attached: 1656878156290.png (697x605, 469.5K)

>so if i don't wear a mask and I'm climate agnostic you are ok with me being against the influence of Christianity in public?
The power of American reading comprehension. Lma to the fucking o.

>theocracy

Attached: Web capture_5-7-2022_3485_www.upworthy.com.jpg (970x647, 166.61K)

Attached: 160582451512.jpg (729x732, 311.07K)

>people pushing religious beliefs on me.

Attached: 1653559484359.png (617x903, 352.7K)

Christcucks are bigger fags than homo's. At least homo's don't fear their own "religion".

> Haha yeah dude just go to church and praise this invisible sky god
> Bro just don't do anything the church doesn't want or else god will see and he will let you suffer for eternity.

Fake spirituality and fake people is what it is.

Attached: 1655668254171.jpg (468x680, 82.47K)

No one is trying to to force any belief on you. If you're just whinging about the abortion thing; you don't need a God to tell you that halfing your birth rate, and slaughtering your offspring, is a bad idea.

>beliefs

Attached: 1656933719031.jpg (750x719, 85.21K)