Aus/pol/ - the patricians choice

wats for din dins lads?

Attached: din dins .jpg (3075x1657, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/MotherTheMountainFarm
voiceforscienceandsolidarity.org/videos-and-interviews/second-call-to-who-please-dont-vaccinate-against-omicron
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

N A N N Y

A N N Y

N N Y

N Y

Y

S T A T E

T A T E

A T E

T E

E

S H I T

H I T

I T

T

H O L E

O L E

L E

E

why don't you just eat plastic?

inb4 nanny state shithole!
Dear Leader Dan extends emergency power for ever! Welcome to Norf Korea...

Attached: 1656204430977.png (372x512, 283.33K)

FUCK

THE

NANNY

STATE

FUCK

NANNY

STATE

COCKSUCKERS

FUCK

NANNY

STATE

BOOTLICKERS

FUCK

NANNY

STATE

APOLOGISTS

FUCK

NANNY

STATE

ENABLERS

Had a protein bar. If you made those curried sausages yourself and had mash as the accompaniment it would take your meal to another level.

That’s literally goyfeed fuck off I’m developing bowl cancer just looking at this thread

Yeah but I dont have the time tonight

That sausage curry looks so bland

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (800x600, 176.82K)

I made some boring scrambled eggs with 2 week old bacon. Was pretty good actually.

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-202828.png (1080x2160, 1.49M)

I BOW BEFORE NO MAN

I BOW BEFORE NO GOD

I BOW BEFORE NO CROWN

FUCK YOU

LIBERTY OR DEATH

Attached: Fuck You.jpg (929x1175, 45.6K)

hello, how are you? (wobbles head)

I had bratwurst on pumpernickel buns. With a Dijon on top.

$30 bucks of tucker from Red Rooster all to meself

Fair enough
I would devour this meal in 3 minutes no cap fr fr.

Attached: tomaonbbq.jpg (2304x1728, 296.66K)

Good morning sir

Attached: indeed.gif (498x498, 2.19M)

I have that same plate and same cutlery kek

Just the usual

Attached: 1656151938355.png (724x966, 1.47M)

Shan’t be voting for Reggie to win Big Brother.

>mfw we are entering the Mad Max timeline

Attached: 1653012317372.png (529x580, 198.14K)

is this before or after street shitting?

Attached: 1655080244743.gif (440x248, 873.24K)

I hate south indians. I hope you're not a south indian.

Butcher sold me lamb liver he butchered on the weekend for 2.50, shit actually taste good fried up in bacon grease

Had some pizza

would bacon even go off after a month in the fridge? it's so fucking processed i don't think bacteria can even survive.

why not just buy a whole roast chook from woolies/coles

>mfw the nanny state shitholers will get what they FUCKING DESERVE

Attached: Reality Check.jpg (1000x1024, 58.13K)

couple of new fleshlights, huh? lucky boy

I didn't make my brats from scratch, but they were raw, and I did make my pumpernickel buns from scratch.

I need to get a meat grinder... Where would I find a source of casings, aside from slaughtering my own pig for his intestines?

pure decadence.

No, Kashmiri

Attached: illustration-delicious-traditional-food-jammu-kashmir-india-easy-to-edit-vector-138205526.jpg (800x800, 122.67K)

I do, I just want the fancy shit. Haven't had takeaway for over a week

I am under the water, please help me

Attached: HowAreYou.jpg (592x736, 25.28K)

I emailed the Libertarian Party of Australia regarding their stance on the age of consent, but they didn't get back to me. Their position is that age of consent laws are necessary, because somehow consensual sexual activity between adults and minors violates a minors NAP (but restricting their bodily autonomy, freedom of association and sexual liberties doesn't somehow?).
Why are there no political parties willing to take a stance against demagoguery, and support the abolishment of age of consent laws?

Attached: 06jonze-6000.png (600x369, 376.72K)

Attached: IMG20190719165012.jpg (4608x3456, 3.55M)

was this you?

Attached: bobs.png (773x843, 927.73K)

Rats and cocaine? Breakfast of... Who knows.

Has anyone noticed this cold going around wiping people out?
Not literally killing them but it has been drifting in the air making the rounds like normal winter, though it seems to be cutting into people like never before.
Just miserable looking.
Apparently the supermarkets are having supply chain issues with tissues, toilet paper - this I heard from a supermarket worker.

>diet mainly consists of seeds oils and carbohydrates
Fascinating

>t. rock spider

Retard things would be freer if we actually had a home rule monarch with some semblance of power

I wonder that new and untested experimental vaccine 95% of Australians took? I would be very surprised if it had any effect on it.

Ask your butcher for more info I guess? They're bound to know and also give you some tips on the process.

ahh, an aryan? I don't mind you northerners. You don't look like brown monkeys most of the time.

Start an electrical apprenticeship tomorrow, fellas, what can i expect over the next four years

>not literally killing them
I’ve seen 3 ambulances on the roads last week

>"libertarian" party
>supports age of consent laws

Attached: 1385826543527.jpg (600x600, 94.96K)

Who did you rob? Mines all mixed up from 4 former houses.

i too, wish i was that rock. that type of thicc is muh jam

Attached: indiachad.png (483x701, 751.92K)

>just let me fuck your kids bro
>what are you, a statist or something?
Thanks moshie, very cool

Timeline shifted Mt Druitt user

Attached: IMG20200214163025.jpg (4608x3456, 3.82M)

sweeping floors. zoomer faggots. tradie faggots. hot roof spaces. filling out log books for your apprenticeship.
here, you can see them on this channel. i do warn you of the snouzers on them.
>youtube.com/c/MotherTheMountainFarm

I can curry my own damned sausages.

resi, commercial, industrial, mining, or power distribution?

Kashmiris eat the most meat actually (we have the highest goat consumption in the country). Pic related is mutton stew

Attached: Nihari-recipe-Debjanir-Rannaghar.jpg (818x1000, 242.39K)

What am I looking at?

Name one single constitutional monarchy that actually has freedom like America or France. You can't because all Kings are tyrants who monopolise violence and speech to ensure they're never usurped - that's the whole point of being a dictator whose power is inhereted through blood, and clearly you haven't learned from history *at all*.

Republicanism is the answer. History is clear: Aristocrats and royalists must be put to the guillotine, there is no other way.

Attached: 1656153329412.png (446x435, 78.89K)

Of course. This is expected. Australia is a majority vaccinated nation undergoing the consequences of ADE. What's more, many states are now recommending "another booster" in response (one state is mandating, for health workers).

I find this particularly interesting after two years of people demanding we "follow the science." Well, if you did "follow the science" which is to say, actual science, and not the gibberish of politicians and pharmaceutical shills, you'd know full well by now that ADE is a very real thing and it is now happening in large numbers and causing damage:

voiceforscienceandsolidarity.org/videos-and-interviews/second-call-to-who-please-dont-vaccinate-against-omicron

With ongoing booster/vaccination programs being the WORST possible response imaginable, yet here we are. I find this all very interesting. More people are going to get sick and continue to get sick.

Attached: Futile.png (700x349, 244.9K)

Attached: IMG20201225124303.jpg (4608x3456, 3.88M)

I'm the pre apprenticeship user. That ship sailed.

Resi/Commercial. Kinda of shitting bricks about having to do a medical since i used to smoke a fuck ton of bud

Yeah, not sure. I thought its kinda cured meat but its going abit slimy. Havent done a shit in 5 days so I'm hoping it fixes that.

>goat
>mutton
>but no beef
Extraordinary

youre talking out your butt

Should be good mate.

i usually eat my bacon over 2-3 week period. never had an issue.

You can buy them online, natural or synthetic, but yeah like the other guy said your butcher will prob have them too

Lov my 7/11 $1 coffee
Lov leeching off society
Never working
Never paying taxes
I spit on wagies
Want a yr 11 gf

True. I would have gone industrial. good luck.

Shit man I thought you roped after being roasted on here by the boomers

America celebrated its Independence Day yesterday, and France will be celebrating their's in 9 days from now.

Do you know what those holidays stand for? Putting people like yourself, lots of people like you, against the wall.

Attached: 1656248333262.png (594x594, 125.8K)

>year 11 gf
Based pedo

Looks good? Cook the meat in the oven?

>france
>lets muslims parade around beheading their citizens and raping them to death
very based of you!

Attached: IMG20220108103556.jpg (2304x1728, 275.88K)

I'm not vaxxed, got sick last night and had a fever this morning. Took some vitamins and ivermectin and I'm almost fine now.

It's been raining

Roasties btfo

>minor engages in completely mutual and consensual sex acts with an adult which has been empirically proven time and time again not to cause psychological harm whatsoever
>imprison adult for decades, drag child through legal system and force them to endure torture from psychiatrists and social workers for years
>for completely mutual and consensual acts
Die, liberty hating golem

Attached: a00c4e224f87682ea0a1f51cbebd6902.jpg (563x751, 42.43K)

Kangaroo Bolognese/chilli with pasta

You'll be paying my dsp so thanks faggots enjoy being a zog bog baboon

Daily reminder: America's Independence Day & France's Bastille Day are fundamentally the celebration of perpetrating mass murder against tyrants

Attached: 1592623638503.jpg (400x400, 21.84K)

>has been empirically proven time and time again not to cause psychological harm whatsoever
According to the (((experts)))
Youre not fooling anyone, mr goldstein

the kikes changed the White Australia Policy.

Fuck off jew

always on the weber mate. reverse sear.

Attached: reverse.jpg (3456x4608, 2.68M)

I don't remember that. I've just been working jobs trying to save money for gyno surgery and lower back surgery.

Where'd you get ivermectin?

>Kangaroo
Abo detected

Wood or gas?

Stop using judeo-liberal gibberish mate. The word you're looking for is 'vaccinated', not 'vaxxed.'

Attached: The Rules.jpg (588x309, 73.9K)

You absolute cunt, I'd love a Ruben right now. Gibs me one!

is gynaecology surgery expensive?