What with the Indian hate?

We generally stick to ourselfs, do the jobs you dont want to do, stay out of trouble and dont do drugs.

We work and study hard and become the highest iq and earning demographic in western countries but that is only doing jobs you dont want to do or cant do so its a win win situation

Attached: india-flag-std__85315.1626159599.jpg (1280x1280, 135.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs-q-UdETAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

personally, i don't like indians because they are ugly and have autistic behavior

like what?

India is a stinky shithole so no one respects you.

It's literally seething chinkoids, they spam their CCP propaganda here all the time

Attached: 1656941019471.png (1100x759, 632.84K)

Because you call me almost every week trying to cam me. Also, you're customer service for a lot of people and you're always useless. I just want to talk to an American. Also, you're just weird and make all interactions with your people uncomfortable

*scam

GOOD MORNING SIRS

learn English first

Attached: chinkslaves.jpg (1262x1392, 291.99K)

Poo detected. an evil wind blows... I can smell your fetid continent from here

Attached: 1653670681389.jpg (1654x1422, 1.68M)

>We generally stick to ourselfs
Then why are you in Australia?

Eating with hands from the floor. Entitlement towards women that you could not have in your wildest dreams.

Indians seem very unaware of themselves and the perception others have of them.

Smell.

Any Forumsacks are insecure faggots because India is becoming a super power even though millions of Indian people are uneducated and are poor. They're scared to think what India is capable of becoming as our people become more educated and start developing our country.

>we stick to ourselves
>posts from a foreign country

DO NOT SCREENSHOT THE NFT SIR. DO NOT REDEEM SIR.

you are not us
stay home
fix your country
you have a lot of work to do there

I dont mind Indians. You're the most tolerable of all brown folk, if not a little odd sometimes.

Your kind has made the internet unusable, at least for English speakers. Look at Quora for example, every single question is poorly answered by legions of Indians. They throw Indian anecdotes and metaphors all over the place that are generally enjoyed by simple minded people. Their religion and spirituality is a joke, how can we expect you to have mastered the spiritual realm if your holiest river is both a sewer and a morgue? Indian cultural and human exports are not taken seriously by any single nation. Your people harbour every single parasite and disease both known and unknown to mankind, and yet because of constant exposure, you somehow survive. Did you know cholera wasn't endemic to Haiti? There had never been a case of cholera in Haiti until 2011 when Indian/Nepali rescue workers began shitting in the rivers upstream from the city. Your people will reproduce and spawn unrelentlessly, until the pot boils over and unleashes an unstoppable, unreleneting tidal wave of poo upon this earth. The Indian population benefits from the fruits of the industrial revolution, long after everyone else. They will consume and grow, their 'middle class' will also expand, but this won't stop until your subcontinent is nothing but desert. This transformation is already well underway.

If you want to see how badly Indians have fucked search engine algorithms with their horniness and broken English, do a Google image search for the word 'actor'. Then do another search for the word 'actress'.

Attached: 1628063749416.jpg (1024x692, 104.47K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs-q-UdETAY

Attached: 1649443532865m.jpg (737x1024, 60K)

You stink like curry and shit.

Attached: bobs.webm (404x720, 2.94M)

Every Indian I've ever met was super nice, so I can't imagine anyone having a problem with this shit except bug people

Attached: chinks.jpg (2928x2928, 2.44M)

>do the jobs you dont want to do
That's not true. You're a vermin people who try to get more of your foul brethren into companies the moment one of you fuckups get a foothold into it regardless of competence. The only good Indians are ones who fucking hate every single one of you motherfuckers and got the hell out of there on their own and assimilated into a better culture as an actual individual rather than the autistic robots your country produces. You are only one step away from looking like pygmies in human development and it's fucking insane anyone trusts you with anything other than asking you to walk to the gallows.

Verification not required.

Your average IQ is in the 70s, you're con artists and WTF is that smell?

Attached: 1652237158976.jpg (715x1236, 353.05K)

You're American so you've only ever met the higher caste ones. This includes the ones that work in tech. The lower castes rarely make it to the USA. Pray that this does not change soon

Didnt ask plus your scamming bastards and blame whites for the jewish atrocity's in your homeland and also because you suck their dicks online too
Just as fucking stupid as blacks who do the self same thing!

Off you fuck!

learn English you dumb cunt

You smell, look repulsive and have a really disgusting language.

you're the most sycophantic and prejudiced people on earth. you leech off of everyone's generosity and treat those under you with the most callous hand. you do not belong anywhere outside of your toilet bowl of a nation.

remember - indians hate whites

what about the ones that own gas stations and liquor stores and shit? Where do they fall in the caste system?

>We generally stick to ourselfs,
>Mass immigrate to other countries.

Imma gon b a supahhhpower u bloody basterdssss

>be indian
>wake up, send the daily 200 'good morning' messages on whatsapp using my xiaomi android
>play some PUBG mobile while the women make breakfast
>oof-- the curry from last night is kicking in. waddle outside and join the poo squatters in the street. chat with my best friend randeesh
>wipe wet poo off with hand and then rinse off with nearby cow urine bucket.
>go back inside, breakfast is ready. idlis and a big pot of sambar.
>pick up idli and scoop up some sambar with hand. still a bit pooey but cow's urine makes it holy.
>sexually harass aunty on the way to tech job. she wants it bad.
>get on roof of train. play some PUBG mobile.
>spend the next 5 hours asking sirs for google playstore giftcards
>finish work.
>end up falling into pithole while staring at blonde white woman
>body burnt in river
>reincarnated as pubg mobile

You must poo in it.

Indians are subhumans.
They are fetid, perverted manlets who enjoy having diarrhea as they always eat diary despite knowing they are lactose intolerant.
They are vile, they enjoy shitting and spitting in the streets.
I wish these brown roaches with feminine voices get nuked to absolute pulverisation

For me it's how they work. Really nepotistic and insecure bunch, it's really funny seeing them seethe when they working with people that speak better English and have more capacity than themselves. That usually makes them pick out the silliest stuff to criticize since they are emotionally women.

Yes and good morning sir. We do not hate you sir, but you must poo in the loo and not in the street.
>call scam centers
Well, except this. We do hate these faggots