40% Increase in deaths among working age people

Safe and effective

youtube.com/watch?v=Sp8ciwi0CL8

thecentersquare.com/indiana/indiana-life-insurance-ceo-says-deaths-are-up-40-among-people-ages-18-64/article_71473b12-6b1e-11ec-8641-5b2c06725e2c.html

>The number of hospitalizations in the state is now higher than before the COVID-19 vaccine was introduced a year ago, and in fact is higher than it’s been in the past five years, Dr. Lindsay Weaver, Indiana’s chief medical officer, said at a news conference with Gov. Eric Holcomb on Wednesday.

Attached: Coronavirus-Vaccine_Getty_Ridofranz.jpg (2121x1414, 101.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/news/321238
thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/longevity/588738-huge-huge-numbers-death-rates-up-40-percent-over-pre
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/covid-19-protection-wanes-90-days-after-second-pfizer-vaccine
reuters.com/article/factcheck-immunesystem-covid19-vaccines-idUSL1N2TE17B
uk.news.yahoo.com/covid-data-stop-being-published-114056378.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L_pTpopV2YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OnkQk_bWXpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The mass die off will not be televised.

Good, and every 9 months leafs need a booster.
What happens if purebloods refuse?

This is important but it is old news for Any Forums still it's good to talk about. I put a few links together a while ago, it's been known for a long time.

Oh forgot the links.
133 times higher risk of myocarditis after the Pfizer vaccine.
israelnationalnews.com/news/321238

40% increase in all cause mortality in people 18-64 not "directly" linked to covid. That is to say covid isn't on the death certificates.
thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/longevity/588738-huge-huge-numbers-death-rates-up-40-percent-over-pre

The vaccine is only mildly effective for three months.
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/covid-19-protection-wanes-90-days-after-second-pfizer-vaccine

Pfizer vaccine is negative 76.5% effective against omicron from 91-150 days.
reuters.com/article/factcheck-immunesystem-covid19-vaccines-idUSL1N2TE17B

Covid data will not be published over fears it will be "misrepresented".
uk.news.yahoo.com/covid-data-stop-being-published-114056378.html

There's going to be more mandates aren't there, frens. That's alright I've got a plan.
youtube.com/watch?v=L_pTpopV2YQ
>You think you can refuse the new vaccine and just walk away?
Yeah.

deux semaines plus tard

TWO
MORE
WEEKS

They planned it out more brilliantly than you realize. The die-off is going to take a decade or two, so gradual that most won't even notice.

Yea, omicron booster roll out this fall and potential monkeypox shit.
They could shut it all down again, who would stop them?
And you will see good goys get back in line for shots and tests.

The 40% increase in all cause mortality in working age people was first observed six months ago, not two weeks ago.

zwei mehr wochen

the normie is scared trough the """media""" and takes everything they tell him.

thankyou

this is wild

>They could shut it all down again, who would stop them?
They've pushed some of us too far. Today I met a girl who had heart damage from the first vaccine, now she's on heart medication for the rest of her life. She was fired for not taking the second vaccine.
>I'll give you a war like you wouldn't believe.
youtube.com/watch?v=OnkQk_bWXpA

There are many videos out there on the various platforms that are showing Funeral Directors, Embalmer's, Doctors and Nurses, all stating or in fact showing these incredibly elongated Blood-Clots, that when rinsed off, appear to be white and rubbery.

I have seen several videos where Doctors & Scientists in labs are showing these vaccines contain living Hydra's (Single cell creatures that live forever). They have put the Hydra's in embalming fluid containers and they continue to grow. They have put them in blenders to destroy them and they seem to simply just put themselves back together and continue to grow.

My theory is that it will take anywhere from 24 to 36 month for these Hydra's to totally fill the Vaxxed person's body cavities with its mass, and at some point it will force the now deceased body to get up and Walk and roam about until the body disintegrates totally. Then I see these Hydra's actually shedding their rotted human body-suits and continuing to roam about, until they simply just dry-out or find a new host.

Probably that nasty long COVID
Sure they lucky to have gotten all those boosters, wish I took them too
But it's too late for me now, might as well die a pure blood
Oh well

sounds exciting

>expect waldo onions boys
>get picrel

Attached: seoQyWvNnmoMIyvBhoD7IBFf.jpg (3840x2160, 2.72M)

bump

>What happens if purebloods refuse?
It's going to get really interesting.