I'll never pay taxes

I left a promising career, I'm an engineer of many flavors, but I'll never "work" a day in my life IN THIS COUNTRY.
and here's why

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-061814~2.png (720x676, 484.63K)

The government caused gas prices to go up.
They banned Russian oil for zog, childhood indoctrination, white guilt classes, lgbtp indoctrination classes, tranny story hour, and genetically engineered bioweapons labs in Ukraine

But they didn't ban imports of Russian platinum, palladium, or noble gases.

They artificially caused a gas price increase in all of the west, and ONLY gas prices, and now they rob the tax payers before the election to larp as good guys that are trying to help.

The problem extends far beyond gas prices and Russian oil.
America is in the midst of a communist coup, and the tax payers are funding it.

The (((commies))) want to steal your guns, know how they do it?
Mass shooters.
All of the school shooters were on the same cocktail of drugs.
Know who paid for the (((doctors))) and the (((drugs))) that fucked those kids up?
(((Medicare))) funded by the tax slaves.

Attached: Z(1).jpg (300x168, 11.74K)

You can't afford to even live today, know where the American wealth went?
The (((politicians))) passed laws to crime American business while enabling china.

They passed laws that ban most industries and force the survivors to jump through hoops to live, but then allow, no reward, imports from countries like China that use slave labor and dump all waste straight into the oceans.

A company, like apple, must not be allowed to operate under both communim AND capitolism.

Did you know the employees McDonald's website has a link for "how to sign up for government [gibs]"?

This treason is SUBSIDIZED by the taxpayers, an event explicitly prohibited by the constitution. Income tax was an unconstitutional world war 1 effort meant to expire before 1920 and never be utilized again.

Attached: 1656622828318.jpg (1169x1548, 459.86K)

You need to work and pay taxes
Ukraine isn't going to rebuild itself

Ukraine is a zog shitfest and Russia should burn it to the ground.

Attached: russian-flag-flagpole-fluttering-wind-blue-sky-background-tula-russia-132909215.jpg (603x900, 25.7K)

gonna post your political manifesto on this childrens cartoon forum for 3 shutin losers to read, eh? the world definitely lost a top mind

Stop cryin like a bitch nigga and get to work. You got three kids to support.

Attached: gettyimages-844562816-612x612.jpg (612x427, 29.67K)

>manifesto
Seethe harder chud

>12 out of 14 Russian oligarchs are Jews and Muslims - Russia is not ZOG.
>3 out of 10 Ukrainian oligarchs are Jews and Muslims - Ukraine is ZOG.
Ok, I hear you

The world and all its leaders can fuck off and die
Its a revolving door of utter badness and mass murder contempt and under the table deals which benefit only the cunts lapping at the trough
While thinking they are somehow better than those who havent a single corrupt bone in their body

So how about you fuck off and die of your many self enabled variants of deadly inbreeding. Mr fucking kike

your poor sad child, crying into the void

Once you discover you live in a fucking void all else on here is easily figured out by the action of politicians who think they are special in all of humanity and yet they cause the most pain
So therefor they have the minds of criminals

So off you fuck and go mount your friends wife mountie faggot

this childrens cartoon forum is your entire existence, isnt it? tell your parents i said sorry next time you see them

Real talk

Attached: ty-dolla-ign-2014-credit-jory-lee-cordy-billboard-650.jpg (650x430, 255.67K)

Its electric vehicles you retard....

Gas companies are squeezing what they can before people go electric. How fucking hard is that to understand?

Which one has dragqueen story hour
Which one is Biden in cahoots with
Which one does the USA try to piss off by flying the fagflag

Attached: 1656941105499.png (2077x760, 58.7K)

Oh that insult its too much! I'll have to just die!

Off you fuck faggot! believe in what you fucking well please! its not happening!

The real redpill is that all money is fake and is being funneled into several million people to create a new welfare elite class that will go along with the party and influence others en masse for as long as they can keep this ship afloat

talk is overrated and so are you faggots

how are you planning on skipping out on taxes

The border is wide open why would you pay taxes. Hey, you want to be a world government. Then what are you waiting for faggots. The people in charge are over privlidged babies. George Soros is like 90 years old just shoot him in the face.

Electric vehicles are a meme.
>Infrastructure to charge at home doesn't exist, cabling is simply undersized. not enough power generation in the grid
>The quantity of lithium, nickel, copper required to replace internal combustion 1:1 doesn't exist
>The scale to manufacture at a realistic, non-subsidised price doesn't exist

Right now, evs are for people who sniff their own farts.

>George Soros is like 90 years old just shoot him in the face.
Implying there aren't lines of succession.