This is the world according to Americans

Why do we allow them to have such influence?

Attached: mutt.png (1717x860, 752.88K)

Americans learn geography through waging wars ,that's why Iraq is the only country they know in the MENA,frankly I would rather them not knowing about mine lol.

This is what Canada is like too.
Does the average german on the street actually know where Jamaica is if they didn't go on vacation there?

does greenland count as europe or america? and why dont the mutts never mentions das France too still have lands in north america in form of a small Island near the leafs?

I was suprised they don't know where their greatest ally is.

Niggers from other parts complaining we don't know where their shit-tier country is on a map.

Any of you have considered doing something to make you stand out? Not my problem my city has a higher GPD than your country.

your just jealous we remember the bongistan and lump germoney with the rest of the europoors

Attached: 1646280223561.jpg (200x211, 10.06K)

Yes, we used to have a Jamaica coalition in parlament. Not only does the non-Anglo world know geography but also flags.

The average american is dumb asf they probably think the greatest ally is in Europe or something.

Europeans are litteral whores to USA.

Degenerate materialist mutts and their consequences have been a disaster for humankind.

yes of course

burger education - fail

This is the world according to Europeans, why do (royal) we allow them to have such influence?

Attached: E806D462-42D5-4D23-828A-C31E346B8697.jpg (1000x1000, 194.24K)

"And then we told them to sanction Russia... and they actually did it!"

I'd kill myself if I was a Europoor.

Attached: laughing.jpg (525x809, 130.97K)

>"have such influence"
kek good one user

Americans are pretty bad at geography I'm pretty sure less than 50% can fill in a blank map of the states and only 20% can name them all without a map. We have lived in a state of decadence for too long

>The average american is dumb
its just that they dont care, they such a superpower that the rest is irrelevant to them, the average american does not care, but the people are in command of their empire are some of the most intelligent on earth, they control europe and are waging a war on russia via ukraine, all in the name of human right and democratie, imperial america

Take Los Angeles for example. 1T GDP in 2020 and compare it to Russia's 1.3T in 2020.

Keep coping Kraut. We have cities with GPDs higher than countries in Europe, Africa and Asia.

Why the fuck are you defending Americans, globohomo shill? Any Forums is an anti-USA website.

I want Greenland so bad why won't the Danish just give it up already

sorry. I'll keep lurking .

As you can tell from my appearance I'm full Chinese, ping pong ching chong ling long .
This is my wife , she's Iraq .

Attached: received_577340910458751.jpg (1080x1091, 48.17K)

I don't know the independence day of any other country, why does every single person in every country know America independence day, your leaders can't go a week without tweeting about American politics, why are you so obsessed with US

For the American people not the American Plutocrats/ elite

The American people is supposed to be dumb, race mix, thinks in good/ bad and need to have skills with guns
To be good soldier slaves