Mr beast predictive programing for the coming (((food shortages))) and (((starvarion)))?

Mr beast predictive programing for the coming (((food shortages))) and (((starvarion)))? youtu.be/vaIgyRoUkQI

Attached: IMG_20220705_131009.jpg (1080x778, 208.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/clickbait-remover-for-you/omoinegiohhgbikclijaniebjpkeopip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do these cucks have their face in every thumbnail.

I am done pretending I won't eat a couple of you annoying mother fuckers if I feel hungry. Enjoy your "food shortage" ,will do just fine.

BIG IF TRUE

Attached: file.png (221x234, 63.61K)

i wait for video
>I GOT KEKOLDED BY NIGGERS AND I LOVED IT

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/clickbait-remover-for-you/omoinegiohhgbikclijaniebjpkeopip

Honestly the "after" on these videos is arguably better than the "before"

Attached: unnamed.jpg (640x400, 113.47K)

There's something about this nu-male faggot that's so faux and off putting. He seems so fucking fake, just like the Hollywood celebrities, I don't know how you can achieve that soullessness on Youtube of all places.

he used to act like a real person in his old videos

Because humans instinctively look at faces so it draws attention to your thumbnail.

Attached: 1649695763954.png (1108x895, 1.31M)

>chrome.google
Boomer dumbshit

I must not be human then.

mil operation

What's the deal with this guy? Is he actually a faggot or just pretending?

you guys hear that nikocado corked it? RIP GIGAPIG

I want to ask what browser you use but I know it's gonna be some janky ass dogshit made by some russian faggot in a shack

Autists don't count as human, no.

at least he gives away large amounts of money and luxury prizes to strangers than acting like a jew and hoarding all of the money like the rest of youtubers (if true)

It's the constant smiling, even while he speaks

he’s literally famous for being famous. he is the pinnacle of zoomerism.

Dung eater?

those usually work for brave too