Everyone here talking about some CERN shit

>Everyone here talking about some CERN shit
Motherfuckers we're about to have the fucking black mesa incident. I suggest the Americans get their asses to europe before you get glassed.

Attached: c4155aaff2ad7b1fe8bd92a5217386cd39592a5c73902bf4d20b199618a20bbe_1.jpg (606x794, 62.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jigsawplanet.com/EArellano241/Rick-and-Morty-Puzzles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DIGITS.
Also
>about to
Lel it's already happening.

Attached: ca9358eabfea411d78c8cace4a565218ae258048087f4f599cfc0c925c52fd2f.gif (480x480, 3.71M)

Someone give me a quick recap on the CERN event.

Some guy named Gordon Freeman fucked shit up and soon we'll be able to bone headcrabs

CERN has a particle collider (Large Hadron Collider) which has been turned on twice (as far as we know) before now. They have just turned it on for the third time. Literally nobody, not even CERN knows what it can do, but it is believed - even amongst some CERN scientists, that it can fuck with space-time. It is believed a timeline shift, or something of that nature is occurring now.

Guys,,,
Not to imply anything, but pic related?

Attached: consporacy.jpg (721x330, 45.88K)

Attached: d5fnyfwcwh791.png (1170x2080, 1.24M)

>it is believed - even amongst some CERN scientists, that it can fuck with space-time
Where can I read about those scientists believing that?
How exactly can the LHC "fuck" with space-time?

That isn't what CERN and the LHC are for.
You're all fucking retarded paranoids who sound like complete idiots when you try to talk the science, and then you go into "I heard blah blah blah total bullshit."
The scientists involved absolutely know what CERN is for and its use in particle physics because they designed it at very specific energy levels for very specific experiments.
You're all massive faggots and goddamn embarrassing. Go actually learn some things instead of using your unbelievably shitty imaginations on this tired garbage.

>3 days of night

This is it Guys, event dark horizon is in effect.

What does "3 days of night" mean and where does it come from?

>BLACK MESS INCIDENT

JOKES ON YOU, YOU'RE ALREADY LIVING IN IT

GLORY TO AMERICA

Attached: AMERICAN LIBERATION.png (2597x1124, 1.69M)

Breen did nothing wrong.

Thank you Australiananon.

god i miss playing half life

Why do you thank a poster for his incoherent and unsubstantiated ramblings?

Why do you question a poster who thanked another poster for his incoherent and unsubstantiated ramblings?

Because I want to get to the truth and understand things instead of believing anything that gets posted on the internet like a gullible moron.

I'm afraid even a lifetime isn't enough to reach the "truth", however you're "free" to keep trying.

Safe and effective, right?

You keep copy pasting this on every CERN thread. It's okay buddy. Here, maybe this will cheer you up:
>jigsawplanet.com/EArellano241/Rick-and-Morty-Puzzles

You have google. This isn't reddit.

It shouldn't take a lifetime to explain why that Lithuanian dude thanks the Australian poster.
But hey, perhaps it's beyond the scope or your intellectual capabilities.

I think Any Forums was deliberately made into a second /x/ after 2016 by the Powers That Be in order to curb the potential of a free-speaking politically engaged community by turning it into a fucking laughing stock

>You have google. This isn't reddit.
You're full of shit, gotcha.

Are you retarded? The LHC is used often to study subatomic particles.

Your government post irl things and you're still gullable.

All this time and they've only turned it on 3 times? What the fuck? On a side note I visited fermilab once (chicago collider that was smaller) and it didn't seem evil at all. Is the current iteration just tainted by swiss magic or was fermilab stealthier?

THE PROPHECIES, MAN READ THE PROPHECIES!!

take a step back and look at the bigger picture. the world wide web was created there. the elites spent shitload of money on it without even asking anyone. It's in switzerland, home of the khazar mafia (rothschilds). Which is also home for the head central bank (bis). And The Gotthard tunnel.

So knowing all that, the most obvious reason for cern I think of is that it is something useful for the elites. As a protection device, or an offensive weapon to keep people from waking up to the truth. Maybe it really does change reality in some way. It may be the cause of the mandella effects.

>999
well fuck
also pic related
I messed with the july 4th shooter symbol

Attached: july 4th shooter symbol mystery.png (1360x699, 355.17K)

take your meds

>He doesn't know he's living in a clown world.

Yikes

3 days of darkness I guess

fuck fixed

Attached: july 4th shooter symbol mystery mistake fixed.png (993x553, 300.19K)