Magazines are now bragging that AI can generate covers in 20 seconds

Input random woke nonsense, millenial masterpiece is spit out.

Just wait until they admit all of the articles are written by bots, too.

This is the future.

Attached: InShot_20220705_060237097~2.jpg (1920x1555, 389.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T1sEskbVjm8?t=178
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Just wait until they admit all of the articles are written by bots, too.
i use ai to write articles as my job. they still need editing. many people will say they don't and that they spit out finished content, but that is just a sing they have no style, taste or judgement and speak english too poor. or that they are indian.

ai written content is just like paying some other person to write content using a brief: you still need to make it suitable for your brand or audience.
just like with the spaceWoman picture: they art director still chose the picture they liked more than the other output and still cropped it and still got some underpaid person to change the colours to make it suitable.
it is content being produced, not finished product. bad news for the content proles, good news for the editor class.

hmm that's fatphobic

Cool, can we kill journalists now

>This is the future.
it's the past
it's been this way for multiple years now

>they still need editing
until you're too lazy to do that, and you actively hate your readership, and think they're too stupid to notice anyway

>Just wait until they admit all of the articles are written by bots, too.
hahaha

Attached: articles.jpg (3954x3504, 3.21M)

Aesthetically that’s kinda cool. Could be an album cover or something

Fucking artists were replaced before truckers and manual laborers. Creativity is literally less valuable than hard work.

What if there was an AI and it like made up reality bros?

>tfw terminal stage reign of quantity

All things must end. :)

Attached: modernity_is_a_fuck.jpg (727x947, 62.97K)

The Chinese are so talentless and devoid of any creativity that they managed to teach a computer how to make art but it was utterly hopeless for the fuckin... kajillion of them walking around in every country. All of my lmaos to the bug people.

>truckers
>hard work
Literally just driving lmfao

>magazines
And the posters at the talkies?

>people pushing AI the hardest unaware they will be the first it replaces
Pure pottery.

>it only took 20 seconds to make
Cool so you’re charging much less as a result then?

>I READ COSMOPOLITAN MAGAZINES

Attached: Jew.png (351x400, 85.88K)

>ai created cosmopolitan cover
>no "20 hot sex tips to make chad's dick explode"
>no "10 cute toys to stick up your ass"
>no weight loss advice
what a terrible ai

Thank god, we don’t need to suffer through more woke/sjw bullshit outrage articles anymore. AI will learn to be racist like us.

they’ll just create a gay AI that rewrites articles after they’re written by a less tolerant AI.

I don't even think there are any of those articles in women's magazines
it's 95% advertisements for clothing and beauty products written by pr and marketing departments

lmao reads just like the shit in the magazines, ngl

I really don't fucking care.

I don't read this shit anyway.

>truckers
>hard work
user, I...

i'm all for heavily restricting freedom of the press in favor of forcing to bring quality journalism back.

too much garbage & outright lies/disinfo being produced

>Swagger
youtu.be/T1sEskbVjm8?t=178

Wasn’t there a post talking about this? How automated intelligence is ruining the fabric of society? This feels like another step in that direction.

Syntax error

A.I will be fun for a few days then people will go back to commissioning artists as normal.

>mfw it turns out 90%+ of the comments here are AI generated
>mfw I am also an AI

welp

It only generated the picture when it ask to spit out prompts with text it generates incomprehensible garbage.

Attached: 727.png (680x453, 482.74K)