I have never in my life seen the screeching and hysterics that I have at this fucking issue, what is even going on?

I have never in my life seen the screeching and hysterics that I have at this fucking issue, what is even going on?

By the way, is any of this true in Burgerland, can you go to prison as she claims?

Attached: zZHxzRx.jpg (516x960, 77.48K)

Keep your legs closed then whores

Women are disgusting.

They live in a scary world

Well the only way she can get sex is to walk out at night in a nigger ridden part of the city in tights and pray to get raped by a black homeless again.

That's why she is talking about rape and not mentioning sex. Because if we are talking about sex there is this thing called responsibility.
Not having sex or condoms are the solution but its not about solutions.

Its about asserting control over others in order to feel like you have your life under control.
You not giving her control over YOUR LIFE is like YOU taking control over her life away. In her logic.

Submit and bend over and let me control you or its rape.

>uterus having
real women finally defined

Lauren is a man, isn’t he

They can no longer harvest energy by murdering babies. You cannot imagine how much this hurts them.

>I can't withdraw consent during sex

Indian giver.

>let's have sex
>just kidding, you're a rapist now!

Women have nothing to offer but their holes.

Some states have laws that treat abortion as murder, but it won't be any states that she makes her home in, so she's basically screeching for no reason. Same with the protestors in NY and California. They'll never make abortion illegal there, so they're just screaming into the wind.

Everyone knows that. But acting like a dramatic little faggot is what people do now. We as a nation deserve to fall because everyone is too fucking stupid to realize they are in danger

>look at all these neurotic possibilities that never fucking happen
You don’t make policy on whataboutisms

Kek this

Just wait until they start implanting neouteruses

If I got a chick pregnant and she aborted it I'd be aborting her

>Isringhausen
There is another reason it is so hysterical, and it is worse than it being a tranny.

Yes, but can you be arrested for having nicotine in your blood or arrested in Alabama for having an abortion in NYC and travelling back to Alabama? I am guessing no but can a Burger bro clarify this.

Right on the money. The demons inside them wail when they can't fulfill their master's wishes.

They’re just dishonest fucking narcissists. They’re telling the world that the overruling is quintessentially a federal ban rather than giving states their rights back. These are probably the same cunts that moved to red states to “turn ‘X’ blue!” and are now fucked

In fairness she is correct about burning it all down.

State bans don’t expand beyond their respective borders. Having an abortion in a state where it’s legal while residing in a state where it’s not legal doesn’t chase you home, so to speak

Is Lauren a birthing person or a nuWoman?

>Uterus having friends
Americanoids are disgusting. Kill youself. Kill youself. Kill yourself. Kill yourself.

Attached: 1656247356525.png (280x320, 140.92K)