I am from iraq AMA

i've larped as every race on the planet for about 5 years on this board. i normally just instigate infighting especially with balkantards. they're the best to troll

Attached: 5983745983427346.png (1451x893, 73.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hQK5thIYJCI
youtu.be/5Y8wN911rMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shia or Sunni?

are you mad that I served to invade your country?

shias are kuffar

Attached: shia wojak.png (451x453, 207.49K)

How was life under Saddam Huessin, Amercian Occupation, Post-2011 Withdrawl, and today?

do Iraqis dislike us for helping the US invade?

i am a shia but most shias hate me. actually muslims in general do not like me very much

not really unless you were a blackwater nigger. i dont really like the middle east myself. i watch a lot of videos on americans who served. many explain that they were young and thought war will give them a 'high' and all they got is ptsd. some obviously did enjoy it like blackwater retards. also many just needed the money. hope you dont have too much ptsd fren

Would you say you're a nice guy, my standard for nice guy is you generally don't relish in people dying even people who you disagree with

yeah I'm pretty fucked up from the bombs they kept planting, but I wasn't trying to destabilize your country. just trying to kick that faggot saddahm out and help you guys set up a democracy. too bad motherfuckers over there just can't get along.

i was not born in iraq. i was born in australia. but my father was one of the conscripts who was forced to serve but fled the country. my father was shia and refused to fight the shia iranians during the iran iraq war. under saddam you can watch money saddam torture videos on youtube. he killed many shias and kurds. sunnis were also killed but sunnis didnt suffer the most. but now its kinda the other way around. sunnis really fucked themselves over by inviting isis into iraq. before some sunnis here sperg yes it wasnt ALL sunnis that invited them. but it was the sunnis nevertheless

some saddam hussein era torture videos:
youtu.be/hQK5thIYJCI
youtu.be/5Y8wN911rMc

Greymane or battleborn?

>actually muslims in general do not like me very much
Why not?

Attached: D8465DF0-BA9C-403E-8BAA-C7E329E5E941.png (800x1106, 99.72K)

>sunnis really fucked themselves over by inviting isis into iraq
More information on that?

american occupation wasnt too different than post withdrawal
i lived in iraq during post withdrawal and even recently. i mean what is there to say? any country that is invaded and bombed to rubble ends up with a gay society. theft is high. morale is low. homosexuality getting popular. women in parts of conservative iraq are now being whores. we have iraqi teenagers influenced by american culture and even bts kpop culture. there is no social fabric. there is no jobs. no foreign investment. i truly believe democracy doesnt and shouldnt apply to arabs. i know democracy is a jewish meme. but for westerners like who think democracy is based, democracy cant be applied everywhere on the planet. democracy in iraq has failed and now only serves as means for government corruption where any politician gets in, steals money and flees the country

i really like poles and polish history. i think you guys are cool people. obviously poland only participated to ensure a good relationship with america. i have to admit many polish people i met here in australia are awful. but the poles ive met online, although sometimes arrogant, are pretty nice people. i really wish i had an irl polish fren

How can i find myself a cute iraqi wife?

Attached: 1654407381462.jpg (463x392, 15.71K)

>we have iraqi teenagers influenced by american culture and even bts kpop culture
I pray that society in iraq gets better.

forgot to add that most iraqis actually dont know that poland participated in the invasion

i enjoy gays, trannies and corrupt people dying. make of that what you will

i dont play games

well what i like to do in muslim spaces such as gatherings or chats is skip the pep talk and immediately discuss uncomfortable truths or put forward offensive perspectives. naturally, such as in any religion, you get people upset. but i do this because i think people have become so weak that they enrage over an opinion or hidden fact. i guess that's just my personal approach to things. it hasnt allowed me to have many muslim friends and ive been banned from multiple muslim communities

well isis is like an alqaeda offshoot and they revealed themselves in western iraq and eastern syria. western iraq is sunni populated. sunnis invited isis because they were sick of the shia government. and in reality every part of iraq was sick of the government. also sunnis hate kurds and are enraged that the kurds were given a government. the sunnis thought isis would topple the shia government but didnt realise that isis are a bunch of horny gangsters that just ended up raping sunni and shia women regardless

most iraqi women that are cute are from the kurdish areas up north fren. the rest are brown except far-eastern iraqi women

thanks fren. are you orthodox? also i taught you some things about iraq. can you teach me something about Lithuania? why is lithuanian foreign policy so aggressive? they make very harsh statements towards china and russia. what is the strategy here? trying to get more nato support on their land?

>they make very harsh statements towards china and russia. what is the strategy here?
not a Lithuanian but they just hate commie scum

You didnt answer my question you fakin retard
How do i get a cute iraqi wife?

Attached: 1656349178456.png (200x200, 38.07K)

Why does your country, along with some other arabi ones, still use the colours of the first German Reich? That's so pre-1918...

Im shia and i love you like a brother

Attached: IMG-20210626-WA0000.jpg (732x1024, 103.71K)

>i normally just instigate infighting especially with balkantards.

Attached: 1638449857855.jpg (897x1051, 63.85K)

hello kraut fren, see pic related for your answer

Attached: 3784098734694.png (1720x840, 238.98K)

I'm iraqi too. Turkish though

are you north african? iraqis are very racist if you are black so bad luck for you. iraqi women are very easy in the west. they are easy to get in baghdad and kurdistan too. the conservative areas not so much. like ukrainian whores, an iraqi woman who is from the city would love your money. so have a lot of money i guess?

love you too fren. are you a chad saudi shia?

My very own grandfather, among hundreds of thousands were enslaved or murdered by russians and their commie golems. I would gladly give my life if it meant I could take a few commie fucks with me to the grave. A lot of people here share this sentiment

>Orthodox
Catholic.
>can you teach me something about Lithuania?
The lithuanian language is one of the oldest ever spoken and also the most conservative, rarely changing throughout its many centuries of exiting
>why is lithuanian foreign policy so aggressive?
Anti-communism and something about human rights
Best answer.
>what is the strategy here?
To fight communists.
>trying to get more nato support on their land?
That too.