14% of the population, 22% of the Supreme Court

Why are blacks so intelligent?

Attached: KBJackson.jpg (640x800, 189.94K)

i don't think we want to use overrepresentation as a rule for why people are better than others, brown and yellow people like you will feel left out
jews aren't white btw

N

>doesn't know what a woman is

I love proud black women for being unafraid to stand up to evil christian nationalists and their oppressive agenda.

Shove your hand up any puppets ass caress it with care giving it ample opportunity to think its changing anything while nothing changes and bobs your auntie another captivated by their own hubris cunt is born while the government you represent maintains a scorched earth policy

Yeah!

>sample size
>7

I'm sure that is statistically relevant.

She's not a biological user, jeez.

56% white
22% black
11% latino
11% jewish

And they are leaders of most American largest cities

Religious makeup
>Roberts - CATHOLIC
>Thomas - CATHOLIC
>Alito - CATHOLIC
>Sotomayor - CATHOLIC
>Kagan - Jewish
>Gorsuch - CATHOLIC
>Kavanaugh - CATHOLIC
>Barrett - CATHOLIC
>K. Jackson - Protestant

Why is there a massive Catholic overrepresentation?

fuck me that is absolutely revolting. Theres no way you can look at this and think to yourself "thats a human"

jews are busy raping kids, protestants are busy sending their money to israel, slimes can't tie their shoes without exploding
Who's left ? some unhinged atheist troon ?

same reason as jews, pretend to be victims as excuse to hire nobody but themselves, and coercing others to put them into various positions.

I mean they say jews are smart, but jews would be absolutely nowhere without nepotism and mafia activity and it being instead of prevented, totally allowed and be like "oh jews, those cute little mafia people nazis hated, no let them get away with everything."

I call it a cult of victimhood, well not really even a cult. But using false victimhood for social manipulation.
Where would a fucking niggers be at ALL if it was not for oh we wuz slaves ones in USA..
No kanye west, no kobe bryant, no none of these jackasses, no kevin hart, no dave chapelle, none of these people have any career based on merit, it's all about 'i iz victim cause i iz black, you other nigger victims, you gots ta sapport me cause i iz nigger, cause if you support me and nigger go up to the big leagues, it's like as if you other niggers go to big leagues'. IT'S REALLY PATHETIC ISN'T IT.. ISN'T IT!
Because it's not about legitimate sympathy it's simply to use that for social manipulation to get ahead..

Calm down

absolutely in awe at the nigness of this nog. You just know that you can smell that hair from 5 meters. Its like one of those car air fresheners you hang from your mirror except its hanging from a niggers head and instead of smelling like alpine its filling the room with eye watering musty nigger stench.

she protects pedophiles
all niggers are evil
all women are evil
nigger women are double evil

DIVERSITY HIRE

how can you be calm when oily musty niggers are roaming free

This is going to shock many people.

Blacks are more like 25-30% of the population. Census under counts them massively.

>fuck me that is absolutely revolting. Theres no way you can look at this and think to yourself "thats a human"
ofcourse you can, i can look at an anglo, a dane, a frenchman, an arab, an anybody and recognize how they come from monkeys maybe 50.000 years ago.
Niggers just are very similar to homo erectus an early hominid, the different subtypes clearly come from clearly different early hominids (links between man and monkey). And homo erectus would be one of those early hominids, which have common ancestor with the other early hominids, and ultimately their common ancestor is fucking monkeys. If you don't want to say that man was bioengineered from monkeys by annunaki to mine gold or dumb shit like that. But that's same thing.. we come from monkey.

But i will agree few people act more like apes than niggers do. They grinding their ass like baboon, the slamming their chest like baboon, and they look a lot like monkeys with flat noses, big nostrils and kinky hair. It's just some have distanced themselves more from looking like monkey than some others have.

Sir, calm down. I won't ask you again.

Attached: taser-620-ap02051701860.jpg (1200x630, 59.5K)

Niggers are America's gods. Americans fear niggers like a mortal would fear God. They're not allowed to curse or speak ill of niggers, like how you mustn't blaspheme God or take His name in vain. They devote entire institutions in academia and media to remind themselves of their sins against niggers and beg for mercy, like you'd beg God for forgiveness for your sins. The only landmarks and monuments they're allowed to revere are parks, schools and statues dedicated to famous niggers, immortalized in marble like gods. While their ancestors expressed devotion to gods through offerings of food and drink, present-day Americans created food stamps for niggers for this very purpose. Jesus gets two annual days of reverence, while niggers get an entire month plus MLK's birthday. Americans prostrate themselves in the streets to appease niggers. This is because nigger worship is the official religion of America.

Attached: 1657016895350.jpg (1100x619, 85.44K)

>how can you be calm when oily musty niggers are roaming free
Hate to break it to you dumbass, but niggers roaming free around in africa before british isles was ever settled. They roaming there for tens of thousand years, never did a fucking thing much of anything, but they sure roaming. And africa is a territory 3x size of europe, so niggers have very little to complain about in that regard, and filled to brim with ressources niggers have no fucking use for historically or even now. Since they are industry ressources predominately.
Stop making niggers into fucking victims saying how nobody wants niggers to roam around.. there nobody hurting niggers but their fucking selves..

Lol, she most likely smells like fruit, vanilla, and cocoa butter.

>literally a diversity hire

Attached: 1638493175000.jpg (411x381, 38.5K)