OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10982041/Highland-Park-massacre-suspect-Robert-Crimo-22-rapper-Awake-16-000-listeners-Spotify.html

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-054759_Firefox.jpg (1080x1178, 782.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trilogyenergysystems.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=U-IO3GBsZfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 59868723-10982041-This_year_Crimo_released_an_EP_titled_Brainwashed_The_tracks_inc-a-152_1656994512809.jpg (961x980, 160.4K)

>The suspect pictured watching President Donald Trump's motorcade leave an airport with other supporters

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-054915_Firefox.jpg (1080x864, 276.56K)

sounds like a walking identity crisis
then again, USA

Why is white skin so disgusting? Motherfucker looks like a Deep South Irish swamp monster. Of course he’s a trump incel.

wouldnt it be easier to just ban rappers than weapons that are constitutionally tied?

I like how the instant a shooting happens, the first question people have is "what was their politics", so they can use it as a weapon to dehumanise and shit on their political opponents
A civilisation cannot survive for long being that polarised, kek

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE

RAPPERS DO

WTAF? net worth 100K? he was flat broke, lived in a shed (a very badly built shed) behind his dead grandpa's house--his father and uncle lived in the house with him and he drove a shitty beater. JAYSUS you can't ..thjis is fake and gay isn't it? KEK Mormon abuse subject? MORMON? KEK--try JEW.

He had zero fans anywhere and the only replies he got on his twitter were bots he wrote the scripts for himself.

Why they gotta post his mum and dad… media scum

the mother looks like the worse type of rough whore

it's almost as if mass shootings could be politically motivated...

That headline kek

why does anybody need to know who or what his parents where? dad aint gonna be a mayor ever again

>mormon rappers are domestic terrorists
ok

i like to see the positive side
>rappers are fucked in the head,
>never listen to a thing they say.
>especially political opinions

Attached: rap track 1 vs 2.jpg (460x456, 22.4K)

I watched a local news report and they claimed his little etch a sketch symbol was a far right hate symbol. Media and pigs work hand and hand to cover their disgusting jewish worshiping asses.

The t*r***ist attacks in society are currently performed in support of either of the two largest political movements. T*R***sts in a healthy society are usually supporters of fringe ideologies trying to get attention for their cause, like The Black Hand, or al q***da.

Attached: 1657016022217.jpg (735x476, 89.22K)

its ok they are jews

>rapper
>degenerate
>has huge red rose tattoo
>Dad obviously a jew
>"right wing white supremacist"
imagine believing this shit

Good eye. Similarly, think about the shit they spammed here the other day about a 10-year old girl in Ohio needing an abortion. I didn't see any discussion about WHO IMPREGNATED a 10 year old. I care a lot more about that, as should anyone, than what happens with some bullshit abortion law. Liberals are lower than dog shit.

Attached: 1657010048488.jpg (2819x1855, 1.93M)

I bet the antifa at Trump rallies are there to support him as well.

That where's waldo outfit is obviously used to mock the rally and the participants.

This wouldn’t happen if fascists could stop shooting black folks for just one day

I wanna fuck his psyco bitch mother, bitches with the crazy eye like her and Ursula make my cock hard

We have a bingo

He liked to document things. He took footage to use in his videos. Many selfies of him looking weird. There's one thing missing that these types of "shooters" take pictures of.

>100k net worth
Really starting to believe those crypto crash theories
I'm guessing "100k net worth" post-crash is under 10k after seeing the retarded shit he was invested in
Anyone got the screenshot of his investments again so I can see how much he really had?

kek, where's that user who was saying this troon was a Trump supporter?

I have to go to sleep but pro tip...investigate his mom's website. DL/Archive whatever because she's gonna poof it soon.

Look at the diet drug...wtaf is this? The generic name spelling is very close to the SIL's last name it is FDA approved--who tf paid for this? see the price?

trilogyenergysystems.org/

I DL this video

youtube.com/watch?v=U-IO3GBsZfc

her comments re magnets and blood are batshit insane.

DIG that drug, someone paid a LOT of money to get that generic.
Her SIL last name re the obituary is spelled
Wygodny.

Attached: shooter mom drug diet page.jpg (1791x1978, 307.37K)

>
>Why is white skin so disgusting? Motherfucker looks like a Deep South Irish swamp monster. Of course he’s a trump incel.

Jealousy looks ugly on everyone, you subhuman filth