Uganda discovers gold deposits worth 12 trillion USD

>Uganda announced that it had discovered 31 million metric tons of gold waiting to be mined in the country after several surveys were conducted.
>A spokesman from the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development in Uganda, Solomon Muyita, said that these reports are aimed at attracting gold miners and investors in the crypto sector.
>In a bid to boost the country’s economy, the Ugandan government has licensed Wagagai gold mining company, a Chinese firm to start producing gold products in Busia district.
>The company embarked on the construction of its gold refinery valued at USD200m in phases in the district in 2016. Muyita said that the discovered gold could start being mined immediately.
miningreview.com/news/uganda-discovers-gold-deposits-worth-12-trillion-usd/
youtube.com/watch?v=B6I4SCOYDps

What will them do with all this gold money?

Attached: goldencandy.jpg (696x522, 95.76K)

Someone have to liberate them...quickly!

>gold miners
>investors in crypto
wat?

Hope it's enough to pay for all the repurachions

>uganda
Chains and gold plated firearms

China owns Africa now, and that much gold will make gold worthless in the market. F for gold hoarding boomers.

Would be hilarious if this is the kike's move to prevent gold bugs becoming rich during the great reset.
Like I wouldn't even be mad I'd be impressed with such a masterful play and timing of it.
There probably isn't much gold there though.

The kikes will get that gold one way or another

Checked. I'm pretty sure it's a bullshit story.

checked
a devilish plot

Debunked.

Well that was dumb. They should have just used it to quietly become a superpower. Now that everyone knows, everyone will do everything they can to steal the gold.

>Uganda discovers gold deposits
Uganda discovers gold deposits belonging to the Rothschilds, and anyone gets in their way........................ will disappear.

1. They will ask for money to mine it
1a they get the money and dont use it to do shit
1b they dont get the money and thier country retains valuable mineral resources.

2. Most likely; Everything that can be used to make money is stolen or it never existed.

Attached: 1648822348543.jpg (850x882, 682.45K)

cool story bro

>China owns Africa now
Rothschild always owned Africa, Rothschild owns China.

The entire gold market is currently worth around $11.5T USD. If and when this is all mined it will simply devalue the price per ounce of gold by approx half. It is probably fake and gay though. With hyperinflation coming, large entities like JPM could be loading up on gold and put out fake stories like this to drive down demand.

This is the plan, flood the market making it worthless. There's never been "rare" minerals just jews hoarding it and fucking with the market.

Do those jews own china too?

im putting together a team

Perfect time to have a gold based market.

US announces that Uganda is now a part of the axis of evil and is going to bring democracy to their nation.

Ay yo hol up, so yo be sayin

Rothschilds own we kangz n shiet?

China/CCP was created by jews from the Soviet union. So yes.

>aerial "survey"
>in poor shithole country desperate for foreign investment
>no ore assay
>no depth or quantity assay

Lol

Lmao

>12 trillion USD

Nations really need to start chartering and subcontracting pirates again.

1. You get plausible deniability
2. You get to outsource the danger and risk
3. You get a lion's share of the cut for doing nothing

If I am to survive in this world, this is my future. Maximum risk, maximum reward. Now who wants a slice,?

Attached: Black-Bart.jpg (750x506, 63.05K)

>What will them do with all this gold money?
civil war