Are you man enough to get a vasectomy so that you can get a piece of this hot feminist ass?

Are you man enough to get a vasectomy so that you can get a piece of this hot feminist ass?

newshub.co.nz/home/lifestyle/2022/07/roe-v-wade-single-woman-s-prerequisite-for-potential-partners-goes-viral-in-the-wake-of-abortion-restrictions.html

Attached: twitter-roe-v-wade-vasectomy-requirement-tinder.jpg (720x813, 38.26K)

Is this the end of casual sex culture?

i wouldnt fuck that if you paid me.

rather just have a wank desu

In America? Maybe.

I fully support this. Anyone dumb enough to sterilize themselves over the "outrage of the week" shouldn't be reproducing anyways.

Loisence?

>The woman wrote: "This is all very simple. All potential partners must provide a current credit score of 700+ [and] have a job that is three-times child support. When a wanting party can produce all of these and fill out the application form with a non-refundable $50 filing fee, THEN the panties come off.

Sexy.

-10/10, fat whore
This is a 14/10 for reference

Attached: 1656422884217.jpg (400x400, 63.58K)

That's pretty much how it is in chinkland at the moment, only instead of the application form you need to provide an STD screening result.

We really need to stop making this thread.

Why do you have to censor it? Someone post the uncensored pic. This user is a faggot.

Lmao I don't get any pussy anyway. I've never had any female attention. I'm 5 foot 11, 155 lbs skinny garbage. I'm working out but I doubt it will matter much. I'm a 28 year old virgin now and I've failed and been "cucked" more times than I can count. It has to be my face, which gets rated 5/10 on /soc/ which really means 3/10. Holy fuck I want to kill myself. I had almost stopped caring when I met a girl I actually wanted but couldn't have and now I'm desperate just to get laid to get my mind off of her but I can't, I literally can't, women stop replying after 2 or 3 messages at best, or they are prostitutes. I want to die. I just want to stop thinking about women. I don't hate them I just want the pain to go away, of no one wanting me. I have one woman friend who always wants to talk to me and that's it. But that's different. I mean that no one has ever wanted me romantically because I have nothing to offer, and my hobbies aren't enough to keep my mind off of it anymore.

Attached: 1651897735133.png (424x425, 141.18K)

Rental application.

Being a virgin for so long can mess with your head.
Try hitting up older women just to fuck.
That's what I did, at least.

checked mate, pack it up bois, we aint getting laid now, that's it

If I had a vasectomy it would literally impossible to complete the act. At least on the other side of the world having never met her it is physically possible if unlikely.

Where do you hit them up? And how old? And what do you say to them?

i can honestly say bro, that losing your V card will change nothing in your life.

what is it that you think is causing you to feel these intense emotions? do you think that having your penor inside a vagina will solve a certain problem you have in life? do you feel you lack something? because i can tell you bro, it will be even worse once you get pussy and find out it solves nothing, but actually leaves a void in your soul which causes you to crave something more. it never ends

>Where do you hit them up?
Dating apps.
>And how old?
My range is 40-59. Biggest age difference was 25.
If they look good, it doesn't really matter. I kind of get off on the slight awkwardness that the woman is old enough to be my mom.
>And what do you say to them?
Literally "are you interested in a FWB type thing" right off the bat. They know why younger men message them.

I know it won't solve anything but I am desperate. I keep thinking of this girl. I don't even want to fuck her I just want her affection. I want her to like me. I don't know what it is about her. When I met her I didn't like her. I liked her fiance more. I thought she was trashy. He dumped her and we all took his side on almost everything. She does drugs and apparently has sold nudes. She has a ton of online simps. Everything that in the past has immediately destroyed my attarction to a woman. But in this case it only strained it and I still couldn't stop thinking about her. Not to mention my friends told me constantly she is the perfect woman for me. Even my friend, after I told her about how I felt and she told me I needed to move on, decided to, 3 weeks later, tell me she could totally see us dating, from looking at pics of her. I told her what the fuck is that? Don't say shit like that.

Not to mention those two woman friends told me that, since they both met their current bfs while dating other men (fucking lol), I should pursue her anyway. Except, as I pointed out, they traded their cuck boyfriends for alpha males. They had no response to this.

I understand I sound like a huge fag but I didn't care about her a few months ago. Suddenly I do and I don't know how to flip the switch off, and put her back in the mental file folder of random girl who I talk to a bit once a month or so.

Okay. How much success have you had with this and are you tall / good looking?

*unless you're black or famous

Success rate is pretty low, but still higher than with younger femoids. Cougars are few and far between. The vast majority of older women are looking for providers.
170cm, I guess average looks, although the women I've fucked all told me I'm attractive and don't know why younger women don't go for me.

Do you work out? Skinny or built?

Nah, kind of chubby.

Gay