Asian men creating fatherless niglets in Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=uzB_-csik3I&ab_channel=JavenBulletsTheKnowledgeable

Basically:
1. Japanese & Chinese men arrive in Africa to bring copper & other resources
2. They have sex with tons of women there, some get pregnant
3. They go back to their own countries, leaving the children fatherless.

Are asian men the true Check the video. What do you think of it?

Attached: happy-family-with-children-mixed-marriage-asian-guy-and-african-american-girl-family-with-a-child-happy-family-parents-and-a-small-child-beautifu-2G4B0KA.jpg (1300x1307, 111.46K)

Chiggers vs Hapas, who wins?

Chiglets

Wait, battle of minds or battle of tummy swords?

NOODLED.COM

kek

Japanese would never impregnate black women, those are exclusively Chinese.

lel

bamboozled

The real question is, how do women, regardless of race or place of origin, do their utmost to get fucked by foreign invaders? It's a global crisis at this point, no one is fucking safe from their women turning their nations into a mutted hellscape.

Chiggers will rule the world...

Attached: 10293471034789.webm (544x960, 2.86M)

my fucking sides.
>Chanficans
>Nigganese
>Africhongs
the list goes on

Is this shit really in that dogshit half English? LMFAO, why are they teaching people are retarded version of English are they trying top keep them dumb?

fucking kek

Because invader = badboy, and badboy = pussy wet. Doesn't matter how much of a nigger it is, as long it's le exciting.

This is how you get AIDS

>aids
>woman

Kys fag

Dudes just want to lower average length for everyone.

this is the best humanitarian effort ever, by breeding the africans they are raising their iq by 25 points. in fact african men should be sterilised and this should be systematically implemented.

I come from a very white old money political family. If anyone is to be racists you would think it's us. Do you want to know what we actually think and say behind closed doors about interracial couples? We have always disagreed with it for the sole reason that it only hurts the children. That's the truth. We aren't racist, we just recognize how the kids suffer.

Who the fuck wants to raise a savage baboon except for social-media-brainwashed white women?

Good on the chong-chongs for using them then throwing them away

Attached: 1657014347053.jpg (1024x655, 127.23K)