Fuck JEWtin and fuck JEWlensky, here, I said it

Fuck JEWtin and fuck JEWlensky, here, I said it.

Attached: 1649959079635.jpg (1024x960, 213.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XO4vcUk4cJk
sev.tv/news/57035.html
lenta.ru/news/2022/05/31/gubernator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's true, but at least Russia doesn't have State sponsored penis mutilation rights and gay bum sex parades. If I had to pick one, I'd pick Russia for survival.

Attached: gayrines_gayforce.jpg (1920x2400, 2.96M)

Was pro-ukraine until they started covertly supporting churka (((rights))) movements

It is really sad to see people celebrity worship politicians of all people, especially politicians who think they are so important they can send thousands upon thousands of people to their death. The term "cannon fodder" is so unbelievably heinous we need to start lynching these politicians

Yeah.
>MY JEWISH OLIGARCHY IS BASED!!!!111
>NOOO, MY JEWISH OLIGARCHY IS BETTER!

youtu.be/XO4vcUk4cJk

Based

Attached: 1621238605610.jpg (1000x1500, 292.38K)

>at least Russia doesn't have State sponsored penis mutilation rights and gay bum sex parades
user, I...

Attached: уроктолерантности.jpg (1280x853, 271.09K)

Based, fuck both of those shitholes.

Attached: 1627015318149.jpg (892x892, 68.18K)

well someone had to say it, but it wont stop the CHUG or UHG crowds, they dont do it because they love their side but because they hate the other

UHG hate russia because theyre butt hurt fags in poland hungary and other boring baltic countries

CHUG more or less are a bit mire chill since it comes from a place of smugness, and feel as if supporting the side that will inevitably win woukd boost their egos.

fuck em both, and man do they hate "fence sitters" despite then still supportin a jewish oligarchy. im on the farthest corner in the side that hates jews, ukraine and russia is absolutely bothing compared to my hate of jews, both can get their jew asses clapped and i wouldnt shed a tear.

Кхмъ-кхмъ
EБУ B POT COBКOB
HACИЛУЮ ФEMOК
BEШAЮ 41%
ЛИHЧУЮ 13%
ГAЗИФИЦИPУЮ 1%
УBAЖAЮ TBOИ CЛOBA

Attached: He did nothing wrong.jpg (251x377, 21.81K)

Basedo.

Attached: 1665067839187.jpg (863x858, 48.04K)

I bet they were punished for this. Didn't you know that we have laws against lgbt propaganda?

>t.never gave a single fuck about Le Guerre Fraternelle until this winter
What has changed? Favorite youtuber got upset with Putin?

>support Cuckraine
Nigga, are you ok?

Doesn't matter all of these big empires (China,US,EU,Russia) are the same global Jewish-Masonic-Communist empire.

Multi-headed snake/dragon

>I bet they were punished for this.
Not really. There was some public outrage but the case itself got swept under the rug almost immediately..
sev.tv/news/57035.html

Attached: уроктолерантности2.jpg (600x800, 45.06K)

If you don't support Putin you support assfuckery. If you are russian and you dont support putin you just want your family murdered by hohols. What people don't understand is that hohols were going to come here and do the same shit they did in Donbas

>swept under the rug
Ofc, but the responsible ones were fired nahuy

Tell me, my naive fren, have it ever occured to you that these guidelines make us push through? Like without them we would still be on a tree in a fucking jungle, no?

this is how it begins ivan,give it a few more years.

my niggers

Attached: 16461654350700.png (580x365, 342.84K)

Its doesn't even have anything to do with Putin and who he are, and what he is.
If you are Russian and do not, and stand against this invasion you not a human being to me.

Oh no no no no no. I won't let fags and other loonies dictate me what they want.

>Didn't you know that we have laws against lgbt propaganda?
Don't you know aws in (((lRussia))) only apply to unruly goyim?

lenta.ru/news/2022/05/31/gubernator/
>The Governor of the Sverdlovsk region, Evgeny Kuyvashev, stood up for the principal of Lyceum No. 12 in Yekaterinburg, where graduates performed a scandalous LGBT dance that sparked controversy on social media. He stated that he would not allow the head of the school to be fired or otherwise punished

>"I will not allow the lyceum director - Lyubov Mikhailovna Kuleva - to be fired or otherwise punished because of this," Kuivashev said on his page in the social network Vkontakte, noting that "no dance can cross out the merits of the teacher."

>Earlier, teenagers from Yekaterinburg lyceum No. 12 danced half-naked right in front of the educational institution. Their performance caused an online controversy: people referred to it as a Sodom and "a depraved LGBT dance". Yury Biktuganov, Minister of Education of the Sverdlovsk Region, demanded that the principal of the lyceum be fired.

Attached: 6608.jpg (900x600, 51.87K)

>the responsible ones were fired nahuy
>Pyкoвoдcтвo шкoлы cнaчaлa пepecтaлo oтвeчaть нa тeлeфoнныe звoнки, a пoтoм cocлaлocь нa зaнятocть и oткaзaлocь oт кoммeнтapиeв. O тoм, гpoзит ли кaкaя-либo oтвeтcтвeннocть yчитeлю, кoтopый пpoвoдил ypoк, тaкжe нe cooбщaeтcя.

Attached: 1483910294853.jpg (1200x1526, 151.54K)

>What people don't understand is that hohols were going to come here and do the same shit they did in Donbas
OMG HOHOLS SO SCARY BETTER SUPPORT JEWTIN

Invasion? Nigga how can you invade your own porch? How can you tolerate someone shitting on your porch? Once again, nigger, go learn history. You know why USA/China/Russia are the main players? Territory, nigga, it's the key. Yeah, Singapore and Switzerland are doing great, but if SHTF they would be gone in 3 seconds

maybe not right now but what will you do when the next zoomer generations become as '''progressive'' as they are here? while you grow older and older they will dictate more and more how society looks like and that includes accepting homos,before you know it you are gonna see prideflags in your shopping streets.
ive already noticed that russian youth is starting to get more westernized from social media so its not a question of if but when.

Attached: 1656546813275.jpg (900x1024, 159.82K)

>EKB
It's a liberal shithole with all their Yeltsin centers and shit. I can't wait when people on the frontlines return home and purge that shit

Yeah, they won't tell you shit but comrade prosecutor is already baking the case

>i want handsome prince on white horse, to come and rule over my perfect country
dilate
If you are Russian, and stand against this invasion you not a human being to me.*