What is the craziest thing you believe?

What is the craziest thing you believe?

Attached: 1657001179399.jpg (1024x755, 57.33K)

the holocaust happened

everything is going to be alright

Attached: 1549177990670.png (2048x2048, 803.92K)

All "school mass shootings" are human sacrifices to Moloch.

I wanna believe so bad

That break dancing is the dance of the demiurge, and that learning how to break dance teaches the demiurge how to stop other demiurges from dancing ontop of it when it finally consumes them.

The next Hitler will be AI.

That Any Forums is a reliable source of information.

covid lockdowns are nuclear warfare trainings

I also believe that.

>What is the craziest thing you believe?
I literally STILL can't believe it's not butter.

"tomorrow is a new day"

my autistic recovering drug addict ex girlfriend and I are gonna live happily ever after when she finally gets her shit together

ontological idealism

No, the next GOD the arbitrator of truth, will be AI.

The rapture will happen by September of 2030 at latest. September 2022 or 2023 seem most likely but a lot will need to happen in a short amount of time.

the jews have some sort of timeline shifting and/or probability manipulation device that lets them avoid getting caught by forcing coincidences to happen in their favor

Attached: .gif (220x147, 60.14K)

SIDS is a coverup for new mothers who kill their babies though incompetence or postpartum mood swings

earth's flat, every word of the bible is true, nukes and dinosaurs are fake

That all these mass shooters are the products of by the upper echelon that wants to disarm civilians for control.

WWII was pre-planned by the US in order to get world domination.

If god(s) exist, then Sumerian religion is probably the truest system of belief - because it is earliest ones, so it is closest to gods themselves,and it is less modified by culture.

Jews are actually pretty alright.

God isnt real, there is no grand purpose, and we should all pay a flat tax of 10%

>What is the craziest thing you believe?
It wasn't a nigger that stole my bike.

Attached: nigger_bike_liberator.jpg (1361x2041, 596.15K)

The states that have completely banned abortion will unironically be better places to live, as the lack of child sacrifice will lessen the miasma permeating the area. I know it sounds schizo, but this thought much hit me a few days ago like truck-kun

Racial soul and gnostic reincarnation I guess