/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #3239

Prev:▶Day: 132 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJuly4

▶Latest
>Central Lysychansk captured by Russian forces
>DPR authorities charge British aid worker with 'mercenary activities'
>Biden says US has gathered coalition of 50 countries to donate more weapons to Ukraine, including tanks & artillery
>Russian forces withdraw from Snake Island
>NATO formally invites Finland and Sweden to join alliance, Turkey withdraws objection
>Missiles hit shopping mall in Kremenchuk
>Ukrainian forces in Severodonetsk have been ordered to withdraw
>Ukrainian forces attack oil rigs in the Black Sea
>UK MoD: Consistent failures of Russian air force have significantly contributed to Russia’s limited success in Ukraine
>Ukrainian forces sink Russian Navy supply vessel using western supplied Harpoon missile
>Ukrainian sources: Russian forces control all of Severodonetsk
>Ukrainian fighters inside the Severodonetsk Azot chemical plant ignored Russian ultimatum to surrender
>All three bridges leading to Severodonetsk have been destroyed, as Russia tries too prevent Ukrainian defenders in the city from resupplying
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals & Morrocan captured in Mariupol to death
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war
>Ukrainian forces reportedly reclaim ground in Severodonetsk, inflicting heavy damage to Russian forces
>Ukrainian forces launch counter-offensive in Kherson region

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1655456795084.png (600x536, 712.46K)

Good morning, I love Georgian girls.

Do you know any

Attached: bread.gif (460x460, 3.43M)

By posting below you subscribe to the opinion that every single vatnik and chink should be wiped from the surface of the earth for the sake of humanity's prosperous future.

Attached: 1651737167497.png (754x742, 867.37K)

Russian Apartment Bombings FSB False Flag Bзpывы жилых дoмoв в Poccии Фeдepaльнaя cлyжбa бeзoпacнocти Poccийcкoй Фeдepaции (ФCБ) Пoд лoжным флaгoм Free Chechnya Independent Dagestan Circassian Genocide Дeпopтaция чepкecoв Alexei Navalny Aлeкcéй Aнaтóльeвич Haвáльный Assassination of Anna Politkovskaya Убийcтвo Aнны Пoлиткoвcкoй Assassination of Boris Nemtsov Убийcтвo Бopиca Heмцoвa Alexander Litvinenko Aлeкcaндp Литвинeнкo Poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal Oтpaвлeниe Cepгeя и Юлии Cкpипaль Anatoliy Chepiga Aнaтoлий Чeпигa Alexander Mishkin Aлeкcáндp Eвгéньeвич Mи́шкин GRU Глaвнoe yпpaвлeниe Гeнepaльнoгo штaбa Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 MH17 53rd Anti-Aircraft Missile Brigade 53-я зeнитнaя paкeтнaя бpигaдa Buk surface-to-air missile Бyк Зeнитнaя yпpaвляeмaя paкeтa (ЗУP) United Nations General Assembly Resolution 68/262 Peзoлюция

Attached: pics.jpg (1080x775, 209.88K)

I tried to learn Russian out of curiosity last week but I stopped trying because of the unlearnable alphabet. I just cannot rewire my brain to see B as anything than the letter B.
When Ukrainians join the EU it will be a necessity to drop it and switch to latin like Poland did.

Attached: Udaltsova_Street_sign.jpg (640x348, 55.69K)

Western media tries to bury it

Attached: Asuka.png (762x825, 1.53M)

Much obliged.

I don't think polish ever had cyrillic

Attached: 1652262682231.jpg (1033x1280, 395.78K)

is she committing them against Ukrainians or against russians?

It becomes much more easier once you get yourself familiar with the Greek alphabet, same letters just stylized differently

Based on the flag agaist russians

Attached: Peetah.png (574x594, 416.84K)

Just for the record

hopefully otherwise rei is best girl

why would you translate the polish anthem of antirussian uprising into vatnik runes I find hard to understand

How do /uhg/ trannys cope with the fact that the Russian economy is doing extremely well despite sanctions while the west is collapsing?

Cyrillic is our heritage so i dont see switching to latinic happening

Attached: OlgaOfKyivMarichkaBurnsDrevliansUsingPigeons.jpg (500x500, 145.45K)

>n-n-noooo Russians are commuting cultural genocide
Meanwhile, actual Europeans:
>drop your faggot shit we can’t into it

Blessed thread right from the start,

I hope our government has the balls to put a US base in Lapland for their Arctic training and our defense after we have joined NATO. Would be pretty based.

>doing extremely well

Attached: IMG_20220627_083854_481.jpg (1052x676, 93.98K)

Based

>doing extremely well
I don't see it. Where?

Amen

Fuck russia and fuck ukraine
Not my problem

>technical default versus picrel
You do you tho

Attached: 58A52558-08F2-4075-B94F-659F77AEAD55.jpg (1018x605, 185.59K)

Why the fuck would anyone do it you faggot?

Replacing Russian "culture" with European CVLTVRA is a net improvement though.

>Sanction the international system to make the payment
>force default with a trick
Russia can easily pay everything thanks to the dumb euro cunts who sanction themselves.
Open your eyes libshit.

>refuses to pay out dividends
EXTREMELY WELL

Attached: 1656591769185.png (2416x1690, 477.65K)

Russia was forbidden to repay due to the sanctions. Its not that they were unable to. This is fake news.

So that is the plan:
1. Bomb Serbia
2. Gib them Kosovo back
3. Kosovize Kaliningrad
4. ???????
5. PROFIT

Attached: 1657012248878.png (4400x2475, 469.93K)

Kek, I always found it difficult to pronounce ш vs щ.

Christ, your fucking English is atrocious vpnigger. Get your handler to replace you, you're just not cutting it.

Semantics, I’d rather focus on the fact that euROPEans are starting with that colonial shenanigans once again. Russian culture is legacy stuff for ukies, yours seems to be neo-colonial in nature.
I’ll enjoy hearing them scream “cultural genocide” once you’ve mopped up what we left for you from so called “ukraine”

>your fucking English is atrocious
Point out specifically what was atrocious in my post. I bet you can't.

how did they forbid a payment to china?

>anglos can't speak english
>assume it's the vpn rather than the education
kek, they're almost all real anglos, this is what happens when you replace english classes with math and other dumb crap

>Russia was forbidden to repay due to the sanctions
You serious vpnigger?

Why do Ukrainians seethe so much at Serbians?
it's faked Russia has enough money for everything while the collapse of germany will led to the downfall of the EU.

Attached: serbian minister of interior.jpg (620x286, 59.75K)

I went to go take a peak and see what the deal was with gazprom and if they bounced back after losing 1/4 of its value in a single day. OH NO NO NO chugniggers, not like this, it's below 200. Record oil profits LMAOOOOOOOOO

Attached: russniggerdividends.jpg (2881x1241, 157.09K)