>You are about to be 18
>WOW, now you will be an adult, have a house, a job, and fun times
>Suddenly the Twin Towers fall
>Suddenly 2008 crisis
>WE NEED TO TAKE REFUGEES
>All programs are now negative and trying to make you feel bad about everything
>MUH GENDER MUH LGTBIQYEHALDHWOSVU+×=-
>Work a little, but not enough since crisis hit just when it was your turn
>Suddenly boomers and their 5 properties need their prices raised. Maybe in 60 years with your current job you will actually end to pay a house
>Suddenly VIRUS
>2 years wasted
>Suddenly UKRAINE WAR
>You need to wake up to see what you need to (((pay))) next. 6 gorrilions? Also Makelele and Mohammeds children are hungry
>Houses even more expensive
>Gasoline more expensive
>Soon no meat for you
>Jobs salaries sinking
>Yet immigrants have more and more money and more and more kids. Maybe in 30 years, if you dont kill yourself, you may be eaten by those creatures since money is not infinite
>Elite trying to push their pedo agenda through trannies
Is this really Hell? Maybe we were bad people and died, and we woke up in this Hell? All I wanted was a normal, simple life.

Attached: 5ecf22ffc32933130dadb1e1-large.jpg (523x523, 143.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4pt.su/en/content/liberalism-20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, it's just a bad time in history. Try being a fucking zoomer. We were welcomed into the world with 9/11. It's always been like this for us, 9/11 was the end of America in my opinion. July 4th, 1776 - November 11th, 2001.

Idk, at least you know life is shit. We saw how good life could have been and it was just stolen from use just when it was our time to live life
Zoomers have it hard too though. I noticed quite a few actually enjoying and consuming old movies, must be like a different world for you

Buy some land. Get fit. Marry a trad girl.
Simpul as.

Attached: 1631462411017.jpg (1918x1080, 200.56K)

You are correct. Born in 1993 and I'm happy I can remember before everything was digital.

user, I can't tell if you're joking, but the 9th month is September.

>this is hell
sounds like an option
If god is real he's a sadistic psychopath that gives stick people sentience just to break their will to live

>makelele
Fucking memelord right the re fucking kek

Rate my newstest meme pl0x.

Attached: 6ltd5x.jpg (540x462, 21.09K)

I'm sorry. I stayed up all night again. Not joking, just braindead

>Is this really Hell?
It is what it is
>All I wanted was a normal, simple life
Read. I recommend Camus, Ryle, Wittgenstein

Attached: 1654024371449.jpg (850x400, 66.69K)

Your problem is that you still care.

None of this human shit matters.

I wonder this same thing sometimes

Half of your problems are solved by simply being smart enough to make a couple million dollars and checking out of clown society.

Attached: 1643951140013.gif (300x300, 1.71M)

Kms

The boomers traded your future for a comfy life full of recreational toys. Then when a uniquely age-stratified virus showed up to kill them, you hid in your house and then delivered their groceries.

Attached: tmp_1633560062003.jpg (861x718, 67.59K)

At least I got to experience the last years of the end of the dying age of prosperity (thanks, boomers). The zoomers were born in darkness, never even knowing what the light was.

Just enjoy the ride.
It never ends.

Attached: 8ca.jpg (367x306, 29.82K)

I do that too, though mostly from the 80s and early 90s.

>The zoomers were born in darkness, never even knowing what the light was.
Unfortunately you are correct.

There is nothing to enjoy. I'm only laughing because I'm mentally unstable.

Attached: AMERICAN LIBERATION.png (2597x1124, 1.69M)

Not knowing the best footballer who couldn't pass the ball over 3 meters.

>there is nothing to enjoy
Says the monkey in the garden of paradise.

Attached: 2147px-Nils_Asplund_-_Heimdal.jpg (2146x1280, 957.21K)

>I noticed quite a few actually enjoying and consuming old movies, must be like a different world for you.

VERY.
Things would still go to shit, but at least you got to keep a memory or two.
Get everlasting suffering in exchange for knowing how different things could've been - but alas, this is the path humanity chose.

An endless beginning to an end, maybe. Up until it finally comes.

4pt.su/en/content/liberalism-20
Read this

Attached: C95DFEEF-F9E4-451E-8D6F-83A9F588A5B9.png (1080x1314, 2.37M)

>November 11th
we must never forget

All of this is very much the fault of the boomers, by the way, and never let anyone tell you anything different.
In the US (and everyone else), they have thus far refused to hand over the reigns, greedily accumulating both assets and positions of corporate and political leadership. As a result, Millennials can't build wealth, while boomers keep causing bubbles (and the eventual crash, once it turns out that the Millennials can't buy all their highly-valued shit because if you want to sell $3T worth of SPY, somebody also needs to have $3T to buy SPY).
Everywhere else, on top of this, they also did not have children, ensuring demographic collapse and perpetual poverty for their few descendants.

jews

analogue struck the right balance between advancement and human nature
digital fucked it up

Delusional.

I'm capable of trapping myself in a bubble to taste that "enjoyment" of yours, but no bubble lasts forever.
And besides, it seems that I wanted this world to be filled with people who understood things, too.

But instead I got this, and either I don't understand or actively refuse my own role in the mess.

Seen quite a few "boomer hate" threads already, among other screencaps and such.

It seems to me that humans are comfort addicts. The boomers don't want it to end, so they hate everyone who comes after them and desperately want to prolong it by any means possible.
On the other hand, zoomers have never tasted it, despite hearing about it all the time - so they hate everyone who was there before them, even if because of how much grief and pity they're carrying, they would quite likely do the same thing to the next generation. If there's even going to be one.

If you look at this from this perspective and then go a little into the past, to see what happened during the 2nd World War, and how the scales of balance have been flipped upside down on both ends (Germany / Russia), then smashed together...

...well, it's quite a spiritual mess.

America was dead long before 9/11 but that was the day everyone realized it died. America officially died in 1965 with the immigration act, and it was on it’s deathbed when the civil war ended. 9/11 was the coffin being lowered into the ground and the last 2 decades are the corpse decomposing. Whatever we get next, Balkanization, NatSoc, Commies. It will not be America as we knew it

>Is this really Hell? Maybe we were bad people and died, and we woke up in this Hell? All I wanted was a normal, simple life.

i think about this alot. the most logical explination is that the rapture happened but wasnt visible on our plane of existence, and that the world really did end in 2012. ive been broken since about that time. truth disappeared around that time.

What I'd say is the biggest change from the old times - the halcyon days of 15 years ago - are Internet-connected smartphones. Before them, you could experience the simple but now unattainable feeling of being alone. Once you went home from school, if you didn't meet up, you were separated from your friends for the rest of the day. If you went out, your parents didn't know where you were and couldn't reach you. Today, even if Messenger/Whatsapp/Instagram/whatever gaydo zoomer app people use nowadays doesn't beep-boop constantly, there is still the possibility that it might, thus functioning as a constant background source of psychological tension.
You were, back then, able to have non-public experiences that were not subject to self-publishing - going to a restaurant and enjoying the food instead of taking a picture of it for Instagram - or to publishing by others - doing something without the danger of some faggot whipping out a phone and recording it for reposting online, possibly inciting some online lynchmob against you. And because it was not recorded or recordable, an event was able to pass, or at least to only be preserved in memory instead of being part of a permanent online record in HD and 60FPS for every voyeur to relive vicariously at any time.

Yeah, I also thought about 2012. Its like everything really ended that year.

Then build a better bubble.

Attached: 5bdafddd1df01.png (342x299, 132.82K)

Best one I can build is by killing myself or somehow living long enough to drown in the one built by society.

>All I wanted was a normal, simple life.
Me too, now I want to see things burn!

Attached: 1598075370348.jpg (937x1024, 126.18K)

boomers are a symptom of bad parenting: silent gen couldn't keep their legs shut, then with the 6-7 kids they had they didn't parent them properly (or at all)
boomers are a product of circumstance of being spoiled, unsupervised, governed by few laws (mostly archaic ones that stopped being enforced), and having jobs and opportunities as far as the eye can see, as well as new advents in technology that diminished a lot of skilled trades (i.e. artistry of book binding), and everything was reasonably priced and valued
boomers had it all, every single benefit one could ask for, they had it in the prime of their lives; their generation was so overpopulated that as soon as boomers came of voting age, their generation alone dominated all the polls and elections, so they voted for their own self-interest

these circumstances are unheard of at least to this degree, and it's probably something Mankind will never see come again, it's a damn shame boomers are so self-absorbed that they don't record their own history so most of it will be forgotten, and they're only now just figuring out how good they had it now they can compare their best years with generations that are coming of age and have nothing to show for it

there needs to be a doctorine world-wide that cuts the eggs out of women who've had 2 kids during or after a war, so shit like this never happens again

The European sovereign debt crisis started in 2011. We only heard about the 2008 financial crisis in the US, but in 2011-2013, the outward ripples of it hit us.
The PIIGS, as they were called - Portugal, Italy, Ireland, Greece, Spain - almost went bankrupt and several of them also pilfered their citizens' bank accounts and pensions. In Hungary, Orbán stole all the private pensions, as did the government in Ireland (technically, they were integrated into the public pension system at ~30% of the worth, no refunds, goyim). In Spain, Italy, Greece, and Malta, banks did debt-to-equity conversions, which meant that your bank account (debt) was converted to shares in the insolvent bank worth about as much as shares in an insolvent bank are worth. This is still possible and was put into law in 2015 in the Eurozone, by the way, and by the Dodd-Frank Act. There were a handful of suicides in Italy of pensioners who had put their money into the bank for 40 years and were left with fuck-all.

I think boomers are just too selfish to the point its really autistic. Here we are fucking full of old people.
Like, just imagine pic related:
>boomers had work in their 18s or 20s
>houses way, WAY cheaper
>retire at 65
>dont fucking die until they are 95 years old
this means they have been getting a pension without working 30 FUCKING YEARS. Add to that all the houses they bought and now rent for x500 more expensive, yet somehow they cry if they lose a little pension. Where did all their money go? Is it roting with them? Then why the fuck get angry at young people with way worse conditions?
Like holy shit, seeing pic related collecting houses that doesnt use while young, fertile people are struggling to be independent makes me mad.
Boomers with more than one property should lose their pension. There, I said it.

And add to that some boomers obsessed with wanting to live with their kids to take care of them. Bitch, you should have saved enough for a nurse. I would feel fucking ashamed of wanting to invade my child's privacy, who they would want to enjoy with their girlfriend/boyfriend.

Attached: stock-photo-old-woman-sitting-on-a-sofa-and-crochet-428285224.jpg (1500x1101, 467.99K)

Then you are weak.

Attached: strongmenweakmen.jpg (465x659, 62.96K)

and it's all our fault

Attached: 1655446034237.jpg (768x1024, 166.53K)

You woke up to a challenge, user! Now set about making

I still remember those articles.
They will pay for those.

dunno what you've been doing but I've got 2 houses already

Welcome to this far left globalist utopia of hell on earth

EnJoy competing for jobs money with rest the world from now on.

And being forced to fuck that transgender girl or are you some kind bigoted nazi

"you dont understand, thEY))()()()()()( are importing the mouselems"
are you sure TH()YE)(EY? are?

Attached: conspiracy is anglo culture meme.jpg (1080x1350, 134.26K)