AMERICANS WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS ?

Rhode Island State Senator Tiara Mack (D) made this video encouraging people to vote for her...
what's wrong with you burgers?

VID :
twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1544131356526948352

Attached: makephotogallery.net_1657011662058.png (1378x1090, 1.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RplVZ0ilrfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She is excercising her child bearing hips in support of the abolition of Roe v Wade! Truely an all American Blaque Kween

What a good look for a politician! You already know how Ms.DSL moved up.

Black women are so ugly it's unreal

>insert BWC here

Mainstream conservatives are so fucking retarded. They're missing the entire point by focusing on this sheboon's ass cheeks instead of the bill she's pushing for "queer inclusive, pleasure-based sex ed". These fucking beasts literally want to groom your children and diddle them and make it perfectly okay under the law. I fucking hate Conservatards so much it's unreal. The silver lining is that we're un Weimar 2.0, meaning Hitler Part Deux is right around the corner.

Here she is giving a press conference.

Attached: twerking.webm (406x720, 2.91M)

ok I will start......

Attached: N__Modern_size_150_400x400.jpg (400x400, 10.33K)

ee

At least in the 3rd world they have attractive sluts doing shit like this

Forgot vid

youtu.be/RplVZ0ilrfw

>Made in godd image.

Attached: mutts--JOGGERS.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

We’re niggers.

It's a tanisha, tanisha's will twerk at absolutely any fucking moment any day.

Also it's niggers and this might completely work.

she's got my vote!
If you call a vote a WHIP, that is

Niggers are America's gods. Americans fear niggers like a mortal would fear God. They're not allowed to curse or speak ill of niggers, like how you mustn't blaspheme God or take His name in vain. They devote entire institutions in academia and media to remind themselves of their sins against niggers and beg for mercy, like you'd beg God for forgiveness for your sins. The only landmarks and monuments they're allowed to revere are parks, schools and statues dedicated to famous niggers, immortalized in marble like gods. While their ancestors expressed devotion to gods through offerings of food and drink, present-day Americans created food stamps for niggers for this very purpose. Jesus gets two annual days of reverence, while niggers get an entire month plus MLK's birthday. Americans prostrate themselves in the streets to appease niggers. This is because nigger worship is the official religion of America.

Attached: 1657013677479.webm (508x902, 2.95M)

this
this would only encourage me to vomit, not to vote

i agree,but wholy shit that's rich coming from a frog in france,the blackest european country

Attached: 1635966915961.jpg (552x447, 29.83K)

>Gyppo

can you tell the african lady to move her fat ass aside so i can see the american?