What would western women even do if western men started converting to Islam en masse?

What would western women even do if western men started converting to Islam en masse?
They're not exactly gonna run to Russia or China.
Have you at least considered Islam as a way to bring western women under control? Even if you don't believe it necessarily. Because whatever else you're trying doesn't seem to be working.
Just go full Bazza.

Attached: B0cBHCxCQAAd9bq.jpg (614x528, 33.35K)

the west has issue because of the crushing weight of number of subhuman devolved whites, white male cucks and the likes, white feminists, white simps, white women respecters

why would they ever conver to islam? They WANT the current situation, if they were forced to become muslim they would keep acting like the subhumans they are

You are British. All you have to do is put on your hijab and say you converted to Islam. See if you can legally go rape a woman. If you can't, all you have to do is take off your hijab and you'll be an ordinary Brit.

Based.

My spiritual life is more important than women

How about not living like a 7th century goat fucker

>why would they ever conver to islam? They WANT the current situation,
I get your point and you're not entirely wrong, but then again they do spend an inordinate amount of time here screeching about how their women won't fuck them. I'm just offering them a solution, they don't even have to believe in Islam. Just implement it even hypocritically and they will see results. But yeah I get you, they're looking like a lost cause at this point.

Yeah I know, the 21st century globohomo culture is working out great for you. Why go back.

islam is a brown man's religion. their domain, their field. converting to islam whether it's men or women will only accelerate the browning of white people

Dude Islam is retarded caveman shit, only people who can't think for themselves or have given up convert to that shit.

Can you learn to read? I'm saying even if you don't believe in it just try it out.
>brown man's religion
>He thinks Jesus was a white European man
Lmao

FUCK

OFF

BACK

TO

THE

SAND

DUNES

YOU

MOOOOOSLIME

PIECES

OF

ALLAH

BUTT

SNIIFFING

FAGGOTS

THANKS

FROM

EVERYBODY

ELSE

ON

PLANET EARTH

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8.16K)

>SAND
>
>DUNES
Lmao. Lol. Christianity must have come from the forests of Northern Europe.

ID: fat7D1ZQ

Even the id knows you're overweight amerimutt KEK

Attached: 1639777387241.png (2143x1205, 1.19M)

Sunni Islam is based about women but it's so obviously a false religion that I wouldn't really consider converting

>retarded caveman shit
>said the irishman

Imagine being a Afghan Taliban and getting to fuck your submissive Wife raw every night without consent.
God how incrideble it must be to be an afghan.

>They're not exactly gonna run to Russia or China
are you sure

>but it's so obviously a false religion that I wouldn't really consider converting
If you feel that way, then that's your choice but I'm saying just try it even if you don't actually believe. Because it works.

Literally nothing. Women's rights exist because men allowed them to exist. If men stop then women will fall in line after a week

>He thinks Jesus was a white European man
nope, i'm not making any claims about jesus. i'm only telling you islam is a brown man's religion because its followers are predominantly brown, and that's because of basic racial consolidation or rallying around some common cause. if you're really white then you're not going to feel comfortable there

pedo

Attached: 1587316705361.jpg (450x344, 32.95K)

Attached: 1497270154074.jpg (800x743, 75.66K)

Yes because those countries don't have gibs or feminist laws so they would effectively be changing one (strict) patriarchy for a less strict one.

Why would Any Forums do If stinky brown paki nigger incels continue to keep making these threads all the time?

Whites will convert to Islam exactly like how the Mongols converted to Islam after defeating and massacring the caliphate. The cultural capital within Islam is too immense.

Ah the Seether showed up.

Based, keep up the good work. Muslims are as big of a threat as the kikes

Ireland was always a very civilised and peaceful country right up until immigration started bringing in Muslims, now it's just another shithole of rape and beheadings, fuck off mudslime!

Well of course but youre spastic over dogs so no deal.
Dogs are superior to women.

If I convert?

My cousin is ugly, would I have to marry her or use the communal goat?

>Even if you don't believe it necessarily. Because whatever else you're trying doesn't seem to be working.

no, it wouldn't work. Atheism has too strong of a hold on the average adult. No one would take it seriously.

bomb the mosque

fuck shit skins, kikes aka judeo niggers, american niggers, americans, chinkoids, seamonkies, pajeets, spics, feds, politicians and jannies

Attached: 1603999179892.jpg (476x313, 25.6K)

we could also throw faggots off buildings! i like that idea.

American bot

Western women are not out of control just because you can't get a girl, dude. hahaha

That would be the highest form of treason. Conversion means siding with the arch ENEMY. All your ancestors would rotate in your grave.
If you seriously convert you are some sort of psychopath or borderline shithead
and nobody needs you anyway.

Settle down Moshe, you're not getting your Islamic cattle that easily

>posts a picture of a comedy movie.

Attached: giphy (3).gif (500x249, 1000.76K)

It's the only way to save us now

sinple as the fact that its not in out ETHOS, we are unique to all other peoples, and to fall in line with the mosy crude solution to out problem is stupid and weak. why push over to the sand niggers invading us? defeats the whole purpose. our goal isnt simply to rid the jews, even if we were to we'd be set back my the crudeness of islam, and the jews would easily have influence over us just in a different manner.

for us to succeed we must maintain our culture, and make sure we keep it that way, if islam was so successful why is the middle east where it is?

"MUH MIDDLE EASTERN WARS"

if your gonna claim american imperialism you have to relize that the middle east was booming during secularisation,

"MUH COLONIALIZATION"

fuck off if you were too weak to defend your own lands kys, dont expect history to treat losers equal to winners, we won then and we will win again.

the european ethos took over the world, only weakened by the slow insertion of judaism into our governments and institutions.

we can and will become stronger than islam.