Any Forums blackpil me about balding

Why are young men balding earlier then ever and essentially becoming unable to procreate?

Is there any blackpill knowledge about shampoo, hormones that makes men bald?

Also how did we get on the moon, but we can't cure balding?

Attached: Bald123.jpg (1000x636, 104.14K)

>turkey comes in

balding just like cancer has a cure, they will never release it because they make tons of money off of treatments

being bald in no way prevents having a woman. t does suck though, but.. be a man, suck it up.

demoralization and slide spam

Attached: demoralization spam.jpg (1650x1033, 452.17K)

just come to turkey to get a 10% chance of a successful hair transplant mission.

or use minoxydil

Sounds like you are have your mind made up. You want to believe in some conspiracy about hormones and plastics causing baldness and just want people to agree with you.

It depends on your age, if you are 18-35 and bald your fucked. But 35+ it should be alright.

bald is beautiful

they dont have a cure for cancer. Cancer and aging mechanics are closely related. The day they cure either, the other will be cured within a year.

Half of men went bald in the past, half of men goes bald today. It's not a problem, no one cares except literal faggots.

I genuinely am not that person, but his posts made me think about balding and there seems to be some proof about shampoo increasing the rate of going bald

t.baldie

Correct. That's how I can tell you that no one cares except faggots. Women don't care, other men don't care. Only faggots care.

If they just shave their head they will be able to procreate again because women dig bald guys. Fucking own it.

We cannot cure it but surely can contain. Main point is to start doing it when you still got hair and go full woman mode on it.
But it kinda faggot-ish paying so much attention to something you don’t really need to be successful as a man. Like this whole beard thing

Based pedo.

yea hair is nice but if your bald just shave it, no bozo the clown wings. women care more about eyes and jawline than the shit on top of your head. most people with full heads of hair wear it really faggy anyways

> are 18-35 and bald your fucked.
Not true. Just be attractive.

Attached: Screenshot_20220701-185057_YouTube.jpg (220x440, 68.49K)

>Hairloss Industry worth 8bil
I get that your coping with it, but saying only fags care is beyond stupid.

>they dont have a cure for cancer
kek wish I was still this innocent

>balding... and essentially becoming unable to procreate?

Uhm excuse me. What? Bald guys have wives and GFs and children.

If bald guys didn't reproduce,
then baldness would have gone extinct.

Maybe humans evolved male pattern baldness to build character.

I hate it so much

Only look I can pull off is the typical bald with beard basedjak look

Fucking want to blow my brains out. No woman wants me

Attached: 1655961207606.png (794x668, 134.39K)

Chronic muscle tension which causes inflammation and blood vessel constriction until your hair follicles die and fall out.
Patterns of baldness match the scalp muscle groups which are affected by posture and expression.

I don't mean that as in that there aren't a lot of men being neurotic about their hair. I'm saying that no one cares as far as their perception of you goes. Pharmakikes and fags have absolutely successfully made many men, especially young men, fuss about their hair like fags.

But in reality no one cares. I was worried when I started balding too, then I realized... hey, everything is the fucking same, kek. It's all bullshit, perpetuated by fags.

Finasteride, Minoxidil, Ketoconazol, Microneedling, that way you're at least buying time.

I don't know if it actually starts earlier than it used to, but most European men get male pattern baldness at some point.
It's not optimal but the key is learning to deal with it, being an anxious mess and worrying about your looks is far more likely to ruin your social life than balding itself.