We need to ban guns

America has one of the HIGHEST murder rates in the world because of guns. You practically hear some kind of mass shooting happening in the USA on a daily basis. We even recently witnessed 10 innocent people killed by some deranged 4channer with an assault rifle. If I were you, I wouldn't feel safe walking outside knowing there are psychos out there who are capable of pulling the trigger on a whim.

>Inb4 your a pussy

I am a veteran (a former Air Force combatant stationed in Camp Rogain, to be exact), so I have both the authority and experience to talk about this. My grandfather also fought for your freedoms by storming the beaches of Normandy. You DYEL bigots aren't in a position to call me as such.

>Inb4 but what about muh Second Amendment

Let's face it, us ordinary folks don't need highly lethal weapons of war, such as the Assault Rifle 15. And our Founding Fathers never had automatic weapons in mind when they drafted the constitution. They meant less lethal Wild West shit like black powder muskets and swords.

>Inb4 but what about muh self defence

There are highly effective and specialized martial arts out there fit for that very purpose, such as Krav Maga, Systema, and Wing Chun. As a BJJ blue belt myself, if someone were to mug me on the streets, I could easily just submit him with a triangle choke and put the assailant to sleep. Strive to become like me. There is simply NO need to murder someone when defending yourself.

So tell me again, why are y'all against gun control?

Attached: images (4).jpg (708x433, 30.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This, fpbp

Attached: owning a gun small dick.jpg (1124x1048, 115.18K)

Til;Dr
We need more gun freedom not less you stupid mayo and ketchup retard lmfao

So we can have more tragedies like Sandy Hook, Columbine, El Paso, Buffalo?

Ok incel

Nice flag. Saged.

It's against the rules to announce it

There's a rule that if you tell someone the rules, you have to suck my dick.

You gun nuts have micro dicks so that's not possible I'm afraid

Attached: Ameriguns.jpg (900x978, 115.77K)

Reminder that most mass shootings are false flags caused by satanist agents in order to force the people to capitulate and give up their guns.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: 1657013055983.jpg (1741x3829, 2.62M)

notice that he's circumcised, hat's the real problem

Less talk, more suck. Don't forget the nuts.

Meh, statistically irrelevant, much like your existence.

>America has one of the HIGHEST murder rates in the world because of guns
Fuck off jew faggot. The US murder rate doesn't even crack the top 30 list, despite all the niggers.
>pic related

Attached: Intentional_homicides_by_country_-_highest_rates_and_most_populous_countries.png (800x1239, 211.98K)

stop spamming this stupid shit

thanx

Attached: nra5.jpg (4650x8250, 3.89M)

Have you started taking dick regularly or did you just come out of the closet?

How many times are you going to spam the same thread

>I am a veteran (a former Air Force combatant stationed in Camp Rogain, to be exact)
>catalonia meme flag
>switching IPs
>4plebs archive show that that exact file with the filename "Ameriguns.jpg" has only ever been posted by an Aussie
Yeah, your thread just got debunked

Attached: 1654172178971.png (764x474, 123.63K)

Guns should never be banned the second amendment is based besides target practising is fun and so is the gun culture. You Americans are Lucky to have the second amendment dont throw it all away.

You know what's equally fun without the dangers or lethality associated with guns?

It's called airsoft

>Camp Rogain

Attached: 1650065674598.gif (200x150, 965.99K)

If a robber breaks into my house im not going to pepper him with an airsoft gun
Now take off your memeflag and go back to inhaling gasoline

Attached: 1630549783247.jpg (1448x2048, 269.47K)