What will actually make me happy?

what will actually make me happy?

Attached: 09db2610-3fe1-11ea-b7eb-63f62516e505.png (1382x918, 966.67K)

getting off of the internet and seriously getting good at a skill.

Farming and lifting

Define skill. I'm very fit and also good at guitar/ making music.

swedish trap boipussy

letting go

- Expelling all jews from Western nations.
- Arming 400 million arabs to finish off Israel

That's it actually.

have you ever been happy?

farming is fucking shit, stop idolising shit you’ve never done

Nothing, happiness is the carrot your merciless, pitiless brain dangles perpetually in front of you to make you dance to its tune like a little monkey.
>Dance, monkey, dance! Get money, get respect, fight, work, get a woman, make children, argue online, take drugs, haha! Good little monkey! Haha! Oh, you aren't doing what I'm telling you to do? Pure suffering it is for you, then. Dumb fucking bitch. Dance, I said.

Nothing, no amount of cope will make you happy if you aren’t retarded

Attached: 1652776017316.jpg (700x876, 153.32K)

If you were a normie then it used to be pussy but you can't chase tail nowadays since you will get accused of rape if you even look at a woman the wrong way

Happiness is a meme lad

>happy
that's your problem
your aim is should be to find a purpose not to be happy

The best way to try to become happy is to cut yourself off from most of the internet and most news. Stop reading Any Forums in general, stop Reddit, stop Twitter, stop Discord, whatever else social media bullshit exists. Then you also stop watching any kind of news. At that point you literally won't be influenced 24/7 by people who want to influence you, and you can actually start living life the way that you want to.

If you stop looking fo happiness.

BBC

based. this place is a cesspool no better than reddit

what do you want me to do just stare at the wall all day? The outside world is just as bad if not worse than the internet

Man, you sure work hard to post kemonos in every thread you're in. I can respect that

Attached: 1646265476683.png (600x594, 336.79K)

A Newport King and a cup of hazelnut coffee with light cream

You can still use the internet, as long as you just actively avoid any kind of social media and news sites who try to influence you.

>The outside world is just as bad if not worse than the internet
The only way this could possibly be true would be if you live in the middle of giant places like California where you are always bombarded with shit from every direction.