EUR/USD

Eurobros we are fucked aren't we. Our retarded leaders will let us sink, all for some slavs in ukraine.
Fair enough bring in the recession, maybe some africans will go away when we become as poor as Romania

Attached: Schermata 2022-07-05 alle 10.42.03.png (389x223, 14.66K)

(You) did this. Get your finances in order.

>become as poor as Romania
That's when the fun really starts.
They are preparing to loot our countries so hard.

I went from 20€ of groceries every 2 days to 30 in the last 2 months.
I'm thinking il just get a bike and a hammock and just ride for a couple of years.

welcome to central banking

This is good. Now perhaps the migrant hordes will be dissuaded

Attached: quote-modern-life-is-so-thin-and-shallow-and-fake-i-look-forward-to-when-developers-go-bankrupt-hayao-miyazaki-45-8-0890.jpg (850x400, 71.35K)

The problem isn't central banking (plenty of countries do just fine with a central bank), it's the entire nature of the Euro.

99.9% of the people don't even understand what the Euro is (hint: it is NOT a single currency).

Euro isn't dying because of Ukraine.
The ECB cannot raise the interest rates without steering the PIGS into the next financial crisis.

Because of that, there is no instrument to fight inflation and make the euro a soft currency. Hence the euro will devalue further against the dollar and others.

I dunno about you but i'm doing fine.
>bought a bike
>stopped buying garbage that i don't need
>started planting my own greens in pots
>got tomatoes
>got onions
>got cucumbers
>use less vegetable oil
I'm about to get in shape in a few months.

Attached: death to Russia and death to Ameica Europe uber alles.jpg (678x446, 33.57K)

Mario draghi debased the currency in 2014 with QE and then once again with negative interest rates. we reap what we sow. Jens Weidmann was right all along. I have my doubts that french woman can save the euro

The Africans will stay and build criminal empires.

Let me be more specific, it's related to a combination of fiat currency and central banking.

Not entirely right user.
They're not "looting" anything, they already have it under control.
Let me ask you a few questions:

1) Who pays 'your' paycheck monthly?
2) Who stores 'your' currency continuesly?
3) Who decides how much of 'your' payments are taxed?
4) Who decides how you perceive 'your' world around you?

If you answered Big Corporate, Big Bank, Big Government and Big Media all one after another, you have your answer.

You think they will loot us, but it's more akin to rearranging what we get to have for the labor we supply them with.

Being a world elite dealing with money is probably a lot closer to being a game dev dealing with digital currency in an MMO than anything else.

Most people think you program stuff to have more resources yourself as if you needed them, but these world elites set prices, paychecks and such to actually reorganize the artificial value of things in order to incentivize and disincentivize certain behavior types.

To give a clear example:
You want a certain item to be traded / thrown away less and valued more, so you set the value of it higher making people perceive it as more valuable.

Most people falsely think this is all about wanting the item only for yourself and it's about getting more cash from them, but no, you do it actually with deeper intent.
After all you are the Game Dev. If you desperately needed fake currency, you'd magic it into reality using a simple console command - You wouldn't totally change the face of the economy.

It's a lot similiar in reality. The club of the powerful owns the banks. If they need a cash injection, they'll magic it into existence via money printing or quantitative easing and such. If you find the economy changing drastically, it's not personal enrichment in the classic sense. It's a grand re-organizing of value and behaviors tied to this value to achieve a larger goal.

That or somebody messed something up outside of schedule. That's always a possibility, too.

the retards won't be happy until we are fucking Africa

Attached: 44765ed395b93c13c08f3f42b928f1bd.jpg (637x921, 36.49K)

>The ECB cannot raise the interest rates without steering the PIGS into the next financial crisis.
Also true. Again, the root problem is the Euro.

>19 countries with wildly different economies
>same currency (actually not the same but regardless)
>"this will surely work well"
LMAO.

Madame Lagarde is a literal criminal, she was convicted of fraud in 2016. There are also rumors that she is an American citizen.

I have no idea why someone like that is allowed to lead the ECB.

No, the problem of the Euro is structural. Btw the Euro was created by a Canadian named Robert Mundell.

>Our retarded leaders will let us sink, all for some slavs in ukraine.
Ukraine is just an excuse, no one honestly cares about that shithole.

Correct. The globalist mindset is: Africa is poor, Europe (and the West) is rich. That isn't fair. Therefore Europe (and the West) must become poor like Africa.

can't you just go back to using your own national currencies or something

>No, the problem of the Euro is structural. Btw the Euro was created by a Canadian named Robert Mundell.
No, central banks around the world are facing similar issues. Of course the make up of these issues is going to be nuanced and related to the country itself, but the failure of the currency is directly related to monetary policies implemented by the ECB. Monetary policies that would not otherwise be possible without fiat currency

Our national bank said that there is a backup plan to use the ƒ again in case it all collapses.

that's what is going to happen when the euro ultimately crashes
fun fact most of the Deutsch Mark still exists in a military bunker somewhere in a bavarian forest
i assume most other countries did the same

use bitcoin

eu leaders literally cut off their own body for ukraine or maybe america but they did.

Das Ende ist nahe.
Bald brauchst du das Zeichen(den Chip) um zu handeln.
Alles wird darauf beruhen, du wirst weder handeln noch reisen ohne Chip.

die anderen dinge sid erfüllt, sie können große statuen bauen, sie können feuer vom Himmel regnen lassen.

sie haben angefangen die Moschee auf dem Tempelberg zu belagern, ihr plan den Tempel wieder zu errichten kommt in greifbare nähe.

By tulip bulbs.

Attached: main-qimg-9ed53dbb299dd2d6b9596106ba93f65e.png (602x318, 186.88K)

>eu leaders literally cut off their own body for ukraine
No, the US gave their transatlantic puppets the marching orders to cut off all relations with Russia over Ukraine because Nordstream 2 was threatening to ruin all their chances to sell Europe their overpriced LNG.
If it wasn't the Ukraine, it would have been something else. They are merely a convenient excuse.

the easiest solution is to start hyper taxing the super rich, those money are not gone, the rich got them, hunt down all billionaires and tax their asses

>comparing the hardest currency known to man backed by literal energy to a flower
ngmi

that's probably what is going to happen, but just like we got fucked by the conversion rate when we switched from the DM to the EUR, we will get fucked again for a good 10-15% when we switch back.

or stop the cantillion effect. See

>the hardest currency known to man backed by literal energy
Delusional.

go kill yourself Ivan, the death of Russia is a good thing , it would be even better if America and China died with it too

prove me wrong faggot

Based. Deserves to be highlighted.

That's the ideological excuse.
The real crux of the matter is consolidating enough power to absolutely ensure rulership set in stone. You do this by empowering yourself in every way (economic, militaristic, technologically) and disempowering everyone else. The closer you get to serfdom / slavehood of your subjects, the better.
But you need to find an acceptable line that will be accepted by your ruled subjects, motivating them still enough to follow the daily slog and not act out rabidly. It's a balancing process and they're currently trying to find that golden line.
They clearly perceive the golden economic years as us having too much power and sovereignty.

Maybe one day. But I'm sure in the meantime they will try to go full global with some digital currency.
After all the €uro was their first test in an economically limited environment.
This is by the way yet another reason the rich are taken from and the poor given to. You need equalized economies if you want all of them to share currency.

If we ever see national currencies again will entirely depend on success or failure of their projects.

>that's what is going to happen when the euro ultimately crashes
Thinking of placing 1/4 of my bank account in usd and 1/4 in gold.

bitcoin is cancer, hunt down the billionaires put them in jail and syphon all their funds, thats the better solution

It's not for slavs. It's jews protecting jews.

Enjoy your internet points and upvotes but they are worth shit.

yes they are giving out free gibs of 500 dollars to the poor in about a month here. addition 300 dollars for energy costs. its not even hit yet.

The ECB is already planning a CBDC to ensure that they have complete control over your finances.

prove me wrong faggot

Good. Death to westoids and your meme currency

Attached: 1641702570158.jpg (720x1280, 91.47K)

i got rid of my last euro deposit last year
everything including ruble and yen are better at this point

explain to me how bitcoin is cancer

When our dear leaders told us we would eventually become as rich as the West I didn’t think they mean the West would eventually spiral down to our level. Lmao fuck globalism

shut up and go rebuild kikerraine useless eurofaggot

I have 10K USDT as a reserve (I know it's nothing but still something) but everything else is in euros in the bank

You could also fck your own mother so you won't be chasing pussy.

hope you don't get rekt when the stablecoins turn out not to be all that stable.

>USDT
Oh boy

The UK gave them 2 billion bongs while they are also in a crisis. This shit is not going to end well.

>Our retarded leaders will let us sink
it's done on purpose and planned to keep us tied to US interests by politicians financed by US interests. A more independent and financially strong europe is washington's worst nightmare

>OH NO OUR NEW IMAGINARY COMMUNIST CURRENCY IS FAILING! AHHHH!

WHY WOULD ANY COUNTRY WILLINGLY CHANGE THEIR CURRENCT INTO A MEME-EURO.

JUST WHY.

A CURRENCY IS ONE OF THE ELEMENTS OF CULTURE THAT KEEP THE NATION TOGETHER, LIKE RELIGION, OR LANGUAGE.

I PITY THE WESTERN LOSERS.

GO BACK TO YOUR OWN CURRENCIES OR WATCH YOUR COUNTRIES TURN INTO SOMALIA.

Attached: 1647860719150.gif (320x240, 2.05M)

>>the hardest currency known to man backed by literal energy
kek meanwhile in reality it's a buble where redditors and then american plebeians spent their retirement fund on while the stuff itself only consumes energy and has negative value

>WHY WOULD ANY COUNTRY WILLINGLY CHANGE THEIR CURRENCT INTO A MEME-EURO.
>JUST WHY.
remember that time shitler invaded us, and then we couldnt defend ourselves when the US and england invaded us? yeah

chasing pussy don't cost money when youre a chad, pussy chases you, you know that if you weren't such a beta bitch KEK

Its the plan dumb fuck, its the great reset. We need to enviserate any support for Ukraine and the NWO child abuse abortion of a country.

kek, have fun getting rekt

Yeah I know, but if usdt crashes all the crypto market will eventually get rekt to 0 so it's something I feel to risk

>central banks around the world are facing similar issues.
Except that's not true. Plenty of countries are doing just fine.

Yes. As I said before the Euro is NOT a single currency despite what shills and idiots claim.

If the Euro was a single currency, Euros would be emitted by the ECB and national banks wouldn't exist anymore. THis is not the case. The Bundesbank still exists, the Banque de France still exists, the Banco d'Italia still exists etc and they are the ones emitting Euros (fun fact: Euro coins all have different logos which show where they come from).

So what is the Euro exactly? The Euro is a collection of national currencies, which have been given the same name ("Euro") and the same exchange rate. If/when the Euro fails, people will just go back to their normal currency.

>That's the ideological excuse.
Low tier globalists literally believe this.

>They clearly perceive the golden economic years as us having too much power and sovereignty.
This is what what the upper tier globalists believe. Bezos, Soros and the like.

The only currency backed by energy are charged batteries. And they lose charge every second. Bitcoin is not energy.

no we need to kill/dismantle Russia, America, the UK, China and Turkey(also nuke Africa and the middle east)

Good point user, but UK and US have similar problems with interest rates. PIGS just completely fucked, but others are also in the same boat.

wtf are you talking about? The currency is literally backed by converting energy.

>Except that's not true. Plenty of countries are doing just fine.
which countries?

youre top retard

explain to me why

>remember that time shitler invaded us

i remember this one.

>and then we couldnt defend ourselves when the US and england invaded us? yeah

but not this one.

UK maybe, seems like the FED will just destroy the stock market but save the dollar